PDA

View Full Version : So Srebotnik withdrew from Canberra??

©@®eLess
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:36 PM
i just read it in Canberra thread

i think it's wise, after all she won a title after 3 years, and whats more unbelieveable is that her new coach is Biljana Veselinovic, the woman who was responsable for Serbia-Montenegro bad result at last FED Cup

Well Kata i wish you all the best for AO

waratahsrock
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I watched her play at the Auckland finals yesterday, she played 3 long matches in one day, and her left thigh was strapped. Midway through the final it looked as though she was in real pain and struggling. i think it is wise that she gets a bit of rest!

Iheartennis
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Yeah. She and Asogoe Played 3 matches in one day because of rain delays. Plus her thigh is a bit sore. she had it wrapped in the final against shinobu. they later won the dubs! YAY! GO THEM! Kata definately needs some rest for AO

©@®eLess
Jan 8th, 2005, 06:43 PM
and that gives Ana Ivanovic a place in MD no matter what she does against Czink tommorow. But please Ana-WIN :banana:

*Jool*
Jan 8th, 2005, 11:57 PM
Nice decision to rest .
Good lucj in Melbourne Katarina ! :wavey:

Aerien
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Good, she needs the rest after playing all these three-setters in singles plus doubles.

Congrats again Kata but I'd be happier if you'd win a singles title not just every three years (1999, 2002, 2005). ;)