PDA

View Full Version : Venus to play with Wilson-n5?

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I just found this pic...
http://www.watsonswaterchallenge.com/eng/players/serena/images/Modelling.jpg
In Hongkong, she used her old blue racket. But in this pic she poses with the n5 and Serena poses with her new racket we saw in the doubles.
Do you think Venus will use the n5 at AO? :confused:

thelittlestelf
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I just found this pic...
http://www.watsonswaterchallenge.com/eng/players/serena/images/Modelling.jpg
In Hongkong, she used her old blue racket. But in this pic she poses with the n5 and Serena poses with her new racket we saw in the doubles.
Do you think Venus will use the n5 at AO? :confused:
I don't really know... that looks like an old picture. Venus has long hair in it.

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:23 PM
I don't really know... that looks like an old picture. Venus has long hair in it.
I thought it was taken at the 2005 Hongkong exhibition. Maybe she has hair extensions. The rackets are new so this picture must be from 2005

Paialii
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:30 PM
I thought it was taken at the 2005 Hongkong exhibition. Maybe she has hair extensions. The rackets are new so this picture must be from 2005

Its a new pic, and yes they'll both be using the new racquets soon. It would make sense for them to use them at AO, but it might be a bit later.

CJ07
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I dunno but damn she looks good in that picture :hearts:

Venus+Serena#1fan
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:33 PM
its not a new pic, its a still from the Wilson Ncode commercial with the sisters and Federer which has been running for about 2 months.

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Its a new pic, and yes they'll both be using the new racquets soon. It would make sense for them to use them at AO, but it might be a bit later.
Wow, a new racket for Venus :bounce: But the red in it doesn't suit with Vee's style :o Maybe she'll get it blue-white :lick:

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:35 PM
its not a new pic, its a still from the Wilson Ncode commercial with the sisters and Federer which has been running for about 2 months.
For me, 2 months ago IS new.

Jan 8th, 2005, 07:44 PM
maybe it's a paint-job?

davidmario
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:45 PM
no. She still uses the H4.