PDA

View Full Version : Time for U.S. to Bomb Mexico?

lakeway11
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:34 PM
http://www.rense.com/1.imagesG/INVADEAM.jpg

http://www.sre.gob.mx/tramites/consulares/guiamigrante/default.htm

Bacardi
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:56 PM
Piffffffffff, why bomb them? We're welcoming them to cross the borders illegally with OPEN ARMS!!!! Even in this small place I live, 90% of the construction crew that's working on the road, is hispanic, and doesn't speak English.

Wiggly
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:19 PM
If USA do that, I think all country around the world will bomt the White House :rolleyes:

Justeenium
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:32 PM
If USA do that, I think all country around the world will bomt the White House :rolleyes:
quoted for stupidity

Justeenium
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
nice thread lakeway

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0101Comic01.html

lakeway11
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Piffffffffff, why bomb them? We're welcoming them to cross the borders illegally with OPEN ARMS!!!! Even in this small place I live, 90% of the construction crew that's working on the road, is hispanic, and doesn't speak English.

yeah, i wonder if the illegal invasion lovers sing Journey's "Open Arms" each night...we bomb the hell out of Iraq and Serbia which pose no direct threat and yet do nothing when we are invaded...we are living in Bizarro Land

Bacardi
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Lakeway maybe I should take you with me when I move to Germany in April. I'll be staying with my uncle and aunt which are both too fed up with the US' fuct up version of customs. I basically already have a job lined up over there with Siemens... maybe you should consider it. I dumped my gf so as of right now, I got an extra ticket. And we both know there is still hockey over there. And you'd be close enough to slap some sense into Hingis with what she's doing and make her come back to tennis.

lakeway11
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Lakeway maybe I should take you with me when I move to Germany in April. I'll be staying with my uncle and aunt which are both too fed up with the US' fuct up version of customs. I basically already have a job lined up over there with Siemens... maybe you should consider it. I dumped my gf so as of right now, I got an extra ticket. And we both know there is still hockey over there. And you'd be close enough to slap some sense into Hingis with what she's doing and make her come back to tennis.

hmmm, slapping some sense into Hingis...now that's a tempting offer :D

lakeway11
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:02 AM
http://www.fairus.org/

ptkten
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:07 AM
wow...Mexico has definitely gone too far with this one :o

Too bad Bush or the Democrats will do nothing about it because they both desperately want the Hispanic vote.

lakeway11
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:10 AM
my theory is that the NWO crowd wants to flood this nation with illegals so as have law abiding American's willingly accept the totalitarian national id, which is coming folks

Scotso
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:02 AM
Mmmmk. The US is a country of immigrants. Get over your pathetic racism.

Justeenium
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Mmmmk. The US is a country of immigrants. Get over your pathetic racism.

textbook response. all the left can do is throw out ad hominem attacks and accuse people of being racists.

lakeway11
Jan 8th, 2005, 05:08 AM
yeah the textbook response that Peter Brimelow received from the left, right, and everywhere in between after writing the cogent "Alien Nation" a decade ago...what is not to understand about the word ILLEGAL? immigration is good; illegal immigration e.g., invasion is not good (unless your Vicente Fox & Co.)...for those American's who need a brushing up on the Consititution, Article IV, sec. 4 reads: "The United States shall guarantee to every State in the Union a Republican (yes, the "R" word not "D") form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion..."

by the way who is Melissa Torres???

Scotso
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:01 PM
It's not an invasion. And immigration wasn't an issue when the constitution was created... pretty much anyone that wanted in got in.

You're just a bunch of isolationist extremists.

Justeenium
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:06 PM
It's not an invasion. And immigration wasn't an issue when the constitution was created... pretty much anyone that wanted in got in.

just because it wasn't an issue when the constitution was created doesn't mean it isn't an issue now.

You're just a bunch of isolationist extremists.
and you're just a close minded liberal

Scotso
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:27 PM
LOL... I've never heard of a liberal being "closed minded."

I happen to have a strong connection to Mexico, and if they want to come and live in the United States, LET THEM! They are willing to do the jobs Americans feel too superior to do, anyway. If you would read the news and be open minded, you would see that these "illegal" immigrants play a very important role in our economy.

Scotso
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Oh and after someone suggests that we bomb a friendly nation like Mexico, their opinions are pretty much moot to me.

Volcana
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Why on Earth would we want to bomb Mexico? Illegal Mexican labor is a critical component of supplying Americans with food. Sure, Amercans will pick crops. But not a $1/hr. California's economy, by itself one of the largest in the world, would collapse without ultra-Illegal Mexican labor.

Keep an eye on Bush's 'guest-worker' program. One thing for sure, employers WON'T be required to pay miniumum wage. We'll bomb Mexico the day after Americans decode they want to pay four bucks for a tomato. There's a VERY funny movie called http://www.esmas.com/adaywithoutamexican/dos.html that gives you a taste of what would happen to this country without Mexicans.

I am, BTW, MASSIVELY against illegal immigration. Being able to pay illegal immigrants below minimum wage in illegally dangerous working conditions is the biggest reason why Black unemployment is so high. There need to be REAL penanlties against employers who higher illegal immigrants. But, as long as minimum wage is part of the package, I'd support some version of Bush's guest worker program.

The curent system of simply maintain ultra-porous borders is simply a highway Al-Qaeda can use whenever they get tired of killing Americans in Afghanistan, and sending money to the Iraqi resistance. It's not doing much for race relations texas either. http://www.issues-views.com/index.php/sect/2006/article/2083

Border Hostilities Escalate

Imagine what it's like to be an early-rising, hard working rancher, who puts in long days to get through all his chores. Then imagine adding to those chores the need to clean up after hordes of uninvited guests, who choose to squat on your land; that means cleaning up the debris from all their meals and daily activities, as well as the unmentionables they leave behind, as they turn your land into a public toilet. Now add to that indignity the fear of your house being looted in the middle of the night, or while you're out tending to your stock or repairing a fence. You now have an idea of what ranchers are experiencing whose properties are in American states that share borders with Mexico. Here are some highlights from news stories about the ongoing conflict between landowners in the Southwest and illegal aliens.

Border Hostilities Escalate

A confrontation of desperate people on both sides of America's border with Mexico threatens to grow increasingly violent, reports CBS News Correspondent Sandra Hughes, as ranchers in Arizona whose properties have become passageways for illegal migrants take up arms to guard their land from intruders.

The encounters between ranchers and migrants have sometimes turned violent. Mexican officials claim two migrants have been shot and killed and four others injured. The conflict has escalated into an international controversy. Immigrant rights groups are protesting the violence and the Mexican government is considering a lawsuit against the ranchers.

If the migrants are unlikely to stop coming, the ranchers are also unwilling to stand down. On George Morin's ranch, the thousands who pass through leave behind trash, clothes, and, sometimes, small bags of drugs. Morin now patrols his property. "I've been a little nervous at times. You run into so many people," he said. "I always have a gun. There's one in the pickup."

The desperation among the ranchers has led to dangerous confrontations in which ranch hands round up migrants and threaten them at gunpoint. Ironically, efforts to seal the border elsewhere might be heightening tensions on Arizona's borderland ranches. Other sections of the U.S.-Mexican border are blocked by miles and miles of fencing, pushing illegal immigration out into the remote, desert areas where the ranchers live.

The hostilities in Arizona are part of a trend of increasing violence along America's southern border.

-- CBS Worldwide, June 2000

Mexicans declare border war

Town pledges to clog U.S. court system with illegals

A Mexican border town has "declared war" on the United States, vowing to clog the U.S. court system with illegal immigrants, because, city officials say, the U.S. Border Patrol is dumping in their town Mexican nationals caught crossing the border illegally.

Officials from Agua Prieta, a Mexican city of about 130,000, are also claiming that the U.S.government has repeatedly neglected to inform them about new waves of immigrants before they are routed there from points in the U.S. after capture.

Consequently, Agua Prieta leaders are teaching Mexican nationals how to cross into the U.S. and stay there, by instructing them to request a court hearing -- a tactic sure to clog the judicial system with possibly thousands of illegal immigrants who want their day in court. Experts say that if only a small portion of illegal immigrants request court appearances, the system could be hopelessly clogged and the Border Patrol similarly overwhelmed.

-- World Net Daily, June 2000

Texans pledge help to Arizona ranchers

A Texas group is calling for armed volunteers to help Arizona ranchers repair damage caused by illegal immigrants--and if necessary, to capture and detain the trespassers for law enforcement officials.

Jack Foote, who heads Ranch Rescue (see http://www.ranchrescue.com), said volunteers will be armed and prepared to defend themselves. But their reason for coming this fall is to show solidarity with southeastern Arizona ranchers, he said.

"Our concern is not with illegal immigration; our concern is with criminal trespass," Foote told the Arizona Daily Star. "Where I come from, if you trespass on someone's property, you go to jail." By coming to Arizona, Ranch Rescue hopes to call attention to the problem while also repairing fences, fixing water tanks and doing other ranch chores, he said.

-- Arizona Republic, June 29, 2000

Illegals stretch resources on border

Arizona's four border counties spent $15.5 million of taxpayers money last year capturing and prosecuting thousands of illegal immigrants who committed burglary, car theft and other crimes, according to new testimony on the high cost of the border crisis.

The cost to Arizona isn't being measured only in dollars: Testimony on Tuesday also warned of damage to national parks and riparian areas and an erosion of faith in the federal government's ability to solve the mounting border woes.

"I've never seen such a devastating, pervasive socioeconomic and environmental impact along the border," Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever said after submitting a statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. "Of all the damage being done, perhaps the greatest is the loss of confidence by our citizens that our government is willing or able to do anything about this situation."

"I think people will be very, very surprised that county governments endure such an impact," said Tanis Salant of the University of Arizona. "These are unreimbursed by the federal government. People need to realize that whatever is financed through the county general fund, it is local taxpayers bearing the burden."

The federal government is already paying millions of dollars a year for the cost of incarcerating illegal immigrants, but the tab is left to counties when immigrants commit other crimes. Sen. Jon Kyl said he is trying to prod the Senate into reimbursing counties more for emergency medical care and other services.

-- Arizona Republic, June 28, 2000

Rancher sued over slain immigrant

The father of an illegal immigrant from Mexico filed a $15 million lawsuit Friday against a Texas rancher who allegedly shot the immigrant to death after he approached the rancher in search of water.

The wrongful-death lawsuit was filed about six weeks after the Mexican government hired lawyers to seek damages from vigilantes near the border who have detained illegal immigrants crossing north from Mexico.

Friday's suit, filed in federal court in Del Rio, accuses Samuel H. Blackwood Jr. of shooting 23-year-old Eusebio de Haro Espinosa. (Espinosa was shot once in the leg and later bled to death.) Blackwood, 75, surrendered to police on May 14, a day after the shooting. He initially was charged with murder, but a grand jury later indicted him on a lesser charge of deadly conduct, punishable by two to 10 years in prison.

-- Arizona Republic, July 1, 2000

lakeway11
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:00 PM
LOL... I've never heard of a liberal being "closed minded."

never heard of PC (political correctness) ? :lol:

lakeway11
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Why on Earth would we want to bomb Mexico?

it's just rhetoric playing on the War Party's fascination with dropping bombs (Serbia, Afganistan, Iraq, who's next?) all in the name of security of course while at the same time our borders are becoming swiss cheese...maybe i'm just out of the loop but it seems to be the first line of defense begins at the border...And how can anyone be for illegal immigration? that implies that u r for people committing felonies. Yes, one can be principally for "open borders" but one must also accept the results on American society of such...Alas, when a foreign government actively promotes invasion of another country should the government just sit by and stand by and say "awwww how sweet" ? of course Fox is just another card carrying member of the gloablist NWO and has plenty of support from his like-minded friends in the U.S.

Volcana
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:21 PM
never heard of PC (political correctness) ? :lol:Yeah. Like calling the War in Iraq, 'The War on Terror', or people who refuse to say out loud that Republicans try to suppess legitemat Black voters.

Crazy Canuck
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:37 PM
This (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=walmart) isn't entirely on topic, but I giggle everytime I think about illegal workers from Mexico because of it :lol: