PDA

View Full Version : Poll for gay people, just for fun, not teasing at all!

"Sluggy"
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Which of these would choose if you had to.

Dava
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:53 PM
I chose writing propertganda....at least then I get paid for it...mind you, you get shit loads of cash for loving in saudi i know someone who did it...mmm...:confused:

"Sluggy"
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Isnt being Gay pretty dangerous in Saudi Arabia and for that matter all over the Moslim world?

Wigglytuff
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Which of these would choose if you had to.

i chose:
Write propoganda for the Republican Party

because
1- the faces of all my friends would be more than worth it.
2- the republican party writes some of the best propoganda in american history, and it would be an honor to join those ranks for writing propoganda.
3- i cant say i wouldnt enjoy a tax payer funded trip to hawaii or 2.
4- selling out is part of growing up as everyone knows. :bounce: :lol: :lol:
5- the sad thing is that i am actually serious

Dava
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:06 PM
I chose writing propertganda....at least then I get paid for it...mind you, you get shit loads of cash for loving in saudi i know someone who did it...mmm...:confused:
I meant LIVING not LOVING which is something entirelyt diffrent...I dont think Id last long as a whore in Saudi.

"Sluggy"
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:06 PM
i chose:
Write propoganda for the Republican Party

because
1- the faces of all my friends would be more than worth it.
2- the republican party writes some of the best propoganda in american history, and it would be an honor to join those ranks for writing propoganda.
3- i cant say i wouldnt enjoy a tax payer funded trip to hawaii or 2.
4- selling out is part of growing up as everyone knows. :bounce: :lol: :lol:
5- the sad thing is that i am actually serious

JigglyPuff, I agree with all of that, which is funny cause is actually contrary to much of what you say in your posts. why dont you contact the Republican Party, they might just let you write some things for them? No, Seriously!

griffin
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:20 PM
You forgot "sit through 24-hour root canal"

Actually, I'd pick option one - at least that way I could get my younger brother-in-law on a faster track to citizenship.

Richie77
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
I voted to go to Catholic School, because...been there, done that ;)

griffin
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Oh 'fess up - it's the uniforms, isn't it? ;)

Richie77
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:32 PM
We didn't wear uniforms at my school...unless you count a "no shorts" rule ;)

tennisIlove09
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:38 PM
army...cause some army boys are cute

CooCooCachoo
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I would also write propaganda for the Republican Party, though I am very much left-wing :p I'd write such poor propaganda so that the other parties can win ;)

Dave B
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Three of them I might do on my own....but run a mjor conservaitve corporation? I would love to run a corporation! Its like my career goal. Maybe not a conservative one, but still, its an awesome job.

Californakate
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:38 PM
can it be an all girls catholic school??? then count me in!!!! :bounce:

KC :)

Scotso
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:09 PM
join the army

alfajeffster
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Isnt being Gay pretty dangerous in Saudi Arabia and for that matter all over the Moslim world?
Not as dangerous as you might think, as long as you're not out. That's a typical western misconception.

BigB08822
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:33 PM
Since I went to Catholic School and survived, I chose that one.

Bacardi
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:58 PM
Become the head of a major conservative corporation

Catholic School woulda been my second choice :o

Either that or marry Silas and we can hide our gayness and have orgy parties while our neighbors think we're the perfect lil striaght couple... lil would they know :devil:

JonBcn
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:34 AM
The first one - I know enough people who've done it to get someone their citizenship.

Dave B
Jan 8th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Become the head of a major conservative corporation

Catholic School woulda been my second choice :o

Either that or marry Silas and we can hide our gayness and have orgy parties while our neighbors think we're the perfect lil striaght couple... lil would they know :devil:

Me and a friend of mine (although she is str8) are going to get married when we are 30 if we are still single. We would make a good partnership and could both be sexually active and have no problem with it.

XaDavK_Kapri
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:28 AM
I'd go to catholic school just to make some trouble. I'd be openly gay and I'd drive everyone crazy ;) I'd be the perfect gay rebel. And I'd try to have sex with the most catholic of my classmates :haha:

Sam L
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Um, I've already been to a Catholic school. :confused:

Sam L
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Since I went to Catholic School and survived, I chose that one.
:)

Sam L
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:36 AM
Can I join the army as an army nurse and have a passionate affair with an officer? Like in the movies? :hehehe:

XaDavK_Kapri
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Can I join the army as an army nurse and have a passionate affair with an officer? Like in the movies? :hehehe:
That'd be FUN! :D :lol: