PDA

View Full Version : My Report on Friday the 7th

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Well i was on court 3 today

The Matches werent that bad eihter

Razzano vs Chadkatze

A very close match which could of went either way . . Anna made to many stupid errors in the beginning and corrected it and thats why she won it. But was very edgely in certain stages and many games went 10mins and like 10000 deuces

Kirelnko vs Christina H

much closer then the scoreline suggests . . just on those main points Christina struggled to finish them off but she had improved alot since last year. Maria had some really good shots in her bag and her experience really pushed her infront and looked hot in her new Nike Outift !!

Yakimova vs Gagliardi

Again a close one and Emm just made too many errors when they counted the most. Yakimova got many close calls on her side and also seemd to get the ball back and make Emm play that extra point

I was helping Ozfan give scores aswell from other matches aswell as my own and saw Justine H, Lindsay D, Concita M and a few other players hitting up on the practice courts

Cheers

SVEN :wavey: :wavey:

TS
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks Sven :)

Appreciate the updates you were giving ozfan too....

Looks like you've got some difficulty with some of the names there ;)

Well done :)

V.Melb
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Thanks. What about Cervanova vs. Cupac?

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Saw bits and pieces of her match

What i heard from the Tech officals on court was that Cupac was playing well but didint take her chances and often rushed the points when they counted the most.

Hachiko
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:53 AM
My poor Flavia was beaten by Mccain!
:eek:
:mad:
:sobbing:
:crying2:

SM
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:08 AM
hey did u see me and xdean there??

i was wearing jeans :o and thongs and a visor...carrying a bag around

doubt ull remember me tho ;)...i went to all the aussie matches...i was clapping for chrsitina ;)

SM
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:09 AM
my shirt was light blue btw ;)

CCCP1
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:37 AM
How many people went to qualies roughly

SM
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:00 PM
i thought a fair few rocked up....more than last yr

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:44 PM
alot of people there just walking around but seemed to be more then last year, saturdays are always busier then fridays

well i was working that court with Christina . . where there were two people were sitting on court behind a computer, that was me and a friend also wearing a blue t-shirt (sorry mate but i can't recall you :angel: )

Steff_forever
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:04 PM
alot of people there just walking around but seemed to be more then last year, saturdays are always busier then fridays

well i was working that court with Christina . . where there were two people were sitting on court behind a computer, that was me and a friend also wearing a blue t-shirt (sorry mate but i can't recall you :angel: ) thanks Sven !
Virginie/Anna was the most dramatic then according to your words (Chadkatze :haha: -> GER translation for chat-:cat: )

Has it been also the best of the 3 matches you reported from? And if, why?

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:20 PM
All the matches i have been on the past couple years have been really really good :bounce: , some better then others obviously. The only bad match was Chadkova vs Smashnova which was last year casuse it just keep going and going and going. It was like a 3 hour hit up :eek: ( VERY BORING!!! :fiery: ) And as you would assume when u compare qualifying to Main Draw . . Main Draw are just about always better ( but not always . . refer to the 1st round match i mentioned last year :) )

But the match of the day was definitely Virginie/Anna they both played well and credit to Anna for fighting back really well. :wavey:

crazillo
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Great. :D

bis2806
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:19 PM
How was Lindsay hitting :)