PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back, I heart WTAWorld, I'm on drugs & I still hate GWB.

Wigglytuff
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:25 AM
I was away, going through my "issues". I won $$$$ in the lotto, went to see a doctor (finally), am officially depressed (as if i didnt know that) going to start prozac today later i guess. Prozac + counseling should help.

I am also officially back, and i hate GWB and Justine H-H more than ever (though not for same reason of course).

But i really want to thank you all for all your kind words over the past few months. away time is good, but i miss you guys. as much as i argued with some of you EVERYONE here (trolls included) is 100000000000X smarter and just sanier than just about anyone on yahoo message boards. *

i do feel better and am ready to read le trolling posts, no so smart smart ass comments, wrongetry, and just plan "no you didn't" that makes WTA World so addictive.

*so you dont think i am underestimating the intallyjents of yahoo.com posters, hot of the press:

http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=37138445&tid=afpchinapopulation&sid=37138445&mid=8
Should USA leave breeding to Hispanics?
by: war_drone07 (88/F/ALASKAN OIL FIELDS) 01/06/05 05:07 am
Msg: 8 of 18

This would be the worst oversight America ever experience, unless white women start thinking more about families and less on careers.

the article was about the birth of the very cute 1.3 billionths chinese baby:
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050104/t/ra1488015671.jpg

lakeway11
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:46 PM
prozac is evil :fiery:

http://www.newstarget.com/003086.html

Eli Lilly knew Prozac had 1200% higher suicide rate than other antidepressants
It's yet another example of the widespread negligent actions committed by Big Pharma in the quest for profits. It's not just Vioxx, Bextra or Celebrex. Now the truth is finally starting to come out on antidepressant drugs like Prozac.

And what is the truth? That drug makers like Eli Lilly not only knew their star drugs were more dangerous than alternatives, but that they actively sought to suppress the release of that information in order to protect profits.

What we are witnessing today is the beginning of the end of an era: the days of the Big Pharma con in which direct-to-consumer advertising pushed a drug industry to unprecedented levels of corporate greed.

Of course, Eli Lilly denies everything. It's the same story talking to Merck. All these companies claim to be actually protecting the public health and working for the common good. Yet they continue to sell drugs with questionable safety records that are only now coming to light. And in none of these cases did these companies produce these documents on their own. In every case, they were "caught" by other people or organizations such as the British Medical Journal, which has gone public with these documents on Prozac.

If all this sounds familiar, it is: Big Tobacco used the same stonewalling efforts in its ongoing denials that cigarettes were harmful to health (or even addictive, if you can believe that). Today, Big Pharma looks a whole lot like Big Tobacco: corporate greed, massive cover-ups, and hundreds of thousands of people dying each year from the use of their products.

One more thing: there are still tens of thousands of brainwashed physicians willing to prescribe all these dangerous drugs to you. And if the brainwashing wasn't enough, the kickbacks certainly are. Recommended reading: "On the Take" by Jerome Kassirer, M.D. If you want to know the truth about how drug companies literally bribe doctors into peddling their drugs, read this book. It's authored by the former editor-in-chief of the British Medical Journal.

Finally, I want to mention that I warned people about the suicide risk of Prozac back in 1998. Back then, the idea that antidepressant drugs could cause suicides was considered ludicrous. It was fringe information, almost conspiracy theory stuff. Today, we're learning it's 100% true. And if you don't believe me, just ask the parents of all the children killed at the Colombine high school massacre in Colorado: their killers were on antidepressant drugs.

Getting the picture yet?

Bacardi
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Jiggly is BACK!!!!! :woohoo: :yippee: :dance:
So glad to see you are back babe, I missed ya! :D Glad you're getting some help, prozac should work. It might be deemed evil, but I know plenty of people that take it, and they do just fine on it.

So how much did you win in that Lotto? And since you are done with the Lucky Lotto Fairy, can you send her my way?

I'll contribute to the downplay of White women with children, as if I ever get one, I'll adopt a lil Asian baby. That is if they let single mothers do it... and I doubt they do :(

lakeway11
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
hear that dani, stop thinking about that career of yours and start having a bunch of future hockey players :p

lakeway11
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Ritalin is still the #1 evil :fiery:

Wigglytuff
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Jiggly is BACK!!!!! :woohoo: :yippee: :dance:
So glad to see you are back babe, I missed ya! :D Glad you're getting some help, prozac should work. It might be deemed evil, but I know plenty of people that take it, and they do just fine on it.

So how much did you win in that Lotto? And since you are done with the Lucky Lotto Fairy, can you send her my way?

I'll contribute to the downplay of White women with children, as if I ever get one, I'll adopt a lil Asian baby. That is if they let single mothers do it... and I doubt they do :(

lol me winsings is just 2,5k it didnt really lift my mood much i ended up giving much to my parents and to unicef, i bought some stuff and used some to see a doctor and get some drugs. woohoo i am going to take my fist prozac RIGHT NOW, see if you say woohooo you hide the fact that its sucha profound tragedy that you have little or no joy in life...woohoo. god i hope these drugs help.

lakeway, i know that prozac is evil and i know the makers are evil, but prozac is cheaper then other drugs and its really the last bullet in the gun. its gotta help. i'm on it for 1 month if no improvement or if it makes anything worth i will let my doctor know and change meds or get off them altogether.

lakeway11
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:21 PM
hope it helps and doesn't do any harm...but most of all hope you get to feel better enough to not take meds at all...

Wigglytuff
Jan 6th, 2005, 07:55 PM
hope it helps and doesn't do any harm...but most of all hope you get to feel better enough to not take meds at all...

me too :)

Kart
Jan 6th, 2005, 09:48 PM
I am glad you have returned Jigglypuff :).

Bacardi
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Jiggly, I might be joining you on prozac or some sort of medication here lately. I'm already having a shitty start to 2005, and never sleep. But it's good to hear your spirits at least seem lifted :D

Bacardi
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:15 PM
hear that dani, stop thinking about that career of yours and start having a bunch of future hockey players :p

One needs a husband that knows his way around on the ice.... And in this isolated area.... I couldn't find one of those if I looked for one in an ice box.

So find me a hockey playing husband, that at least sorta resembles Pavel or can do a good Czech accent, and I'm in there. ;)

BTW, What do you think of that new guy Hingis is dating? :tape:

lakeway11
Jan 7th, 2005, 04:59 PM
BTW, What do you think of that new guy Hingis is dating? :tape:

:tape: that is what...hell even I woundn't date Hingis now being so 'used' :rolleyes:

however i'd be much more concerned if she started dating polticians :eek:

Dave B
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Hope things are going well :wavey:

On prozac...my understanding of any psychological drug is that it really depends on the specific person and how they react to it. There is nothing wrong with starting prozac as long as people are monitored closely. For some, it works very well. For others, another solution is needed.

Volcana
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:39 PM
I was away, going through my "issues". I won $$$$ in the lotto, went to see a doctor (finally), am officially depressed (as if i didnt know that) going to start prozac today later i guess. Prozac + counseling should help. Prozac CAN be dangerous. What you need is the lightness of heart that only charity can offer. If, for example, you gave me a large percentage of you lottery winnings, I'd feel MUCH better, and you might too!:)

Seriously, hope the Prozac helps. My 'sister-in-law' was on it for a while, and it did help her. but if youhappen to find yourself thinking any 'why not end it all' kind of thoughts, get off it fast, and see a therapist. I like having you around, and wouldn't want to lose you. Welcome back!

Bacardi
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:02 PM
:tape: that is what...hell even I woundn't date Hingis now being so 'used' :rolleyes:

however i'd be much more concerned if she started dating polticians :eek:

Martina has now been around the block more times than Dani.... Althou I've had women and she's not, she's had her current boyfriend and I've not done that... so we both have our limits.

It's shocking, I saw that and was like "I wonder what her mom is thinking about this!?! :eek: "

Sam L
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Welcome back, Jigglypuff! :D

flyingmachine
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:42 PM
Jigglypuff is officially back. ;)

Wigglytuff
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:10 AM
Prozac CAN be dangerous. What you need is the lightness of heart that only charity can offer. If, for example, you gave me a large percentage of you lottery winnings, I'd feel MUCH better, and you might too!:)

Seriously, hope the Prozac helps. My 'sister-in-law' was on it for a while, and it did help her. but if youhappen to find yourself thinking any 'why not end it all' kind of thoughts, get off it fast, and see a therapist. I like having you around, and wouldn't want to lose you. Welcome back!

hey v.

yeah i posted in the other thread, i gave half my winnings to my parents and a good chuck to UNICEF, plus some to the Wildlife Conservation Society, i did feel a little better, but i dont think it was enough to have any major or lasting impact. although, ive only been on it two days and i am starting to feel it a little, i might need a smaller dosage. or mabye its all in my head :) :crazy:

Wigglytuff
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:12 AM
Jigglypuff is officially back. ;)
lol thank you guys.

let the long rants begin!!! wuuhaahaa