PDA

View Full Version : Alias!

aNYthing
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:14 AM
OMG OMG OMG! :eek: The season premier was AMAZING!!!

For those who haven't seen this show, go watch it! It is REALLY Great!

I keep thinking to myself that Sydney can't win. I just know her half sister will find out about her mother's death, and there will be some REAL drama! :eek:

I can't wait till next week's episode!

Keith
Jan 6th, 2005, 01:46 PM
I am happy that they have gone back to the season one formula. Sure, it seemed a bit contrived and all of that, but I think after the initial disbelief wears off, there is going to be a lot of what made season one so much fun: disguises, cliffhangers, twists and turns. Sydney had a lot of moral dilemmas in the first season, and It's nice to see her struggling again with those things. And the relationship with her father is once again strained. Season 3 went off-course a bit, but I am really excited about this new season!

It's funny... Syd is even telling her friend (only one at this point) that she works at the bank hahaha....

AjdeNate!
Jan 6th, 2005, 02:08 PM
:sad: Fucking blizzard caused my satellite to not work, so I missed it. :mad:

But at least some very cute boy is sending me a copy. :woohoo:

kabuki
Jan 6th, 2005, 02:08 PM
I love this show, and will watch it every week, but the suspension of disbelief keeps getting harder and harder. It just seems like there have been several rough drafts, and that the writers are still looking for the final formula. Can't wait for Elektra though!

Ryan
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:24 PM
The thing I love about Alias is how the season premiere COMPLETELY changes things. She works for SD-6 first season, then is CIA second and third. But, they also add twists ala Sydney dissapearing for two years, and Vaughn's wife being a psycho enemy. This season looks really good, and I'm psyched about NO re-runs! :D

Jericho
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:32 PM
great episode no doubt ;)

bigshow21
Jan 6th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Great show!!!! Finally it is on again. Its been so long since I've seen it, I forgot how hot Vaughn is!!! Can't wait for next week!!!!!

DutchieGirl
Jan 7th, 2005, 04:13 AM
grr I wish it was on here! :(