PDA

View Full Version : i won $$$$ in the lotto, weird shit

Wigglytuff
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:40 AM
blah life is WEIRD!!

First i won $2,500 in the lotto (my first time playing) see image.
http://img108.exs.cx/img108/7144/lottoticket8kd.jpg

i gave half to my parents (my mother won $400 the same day) & unicef (tsunami :sad: ), got a year of NG magazine, wildlife conservation membership, canon A85 digi cam blah blah balh.

i didnt really feel much better even though i did "good" things with it. grrrr.

today i got a weird call from my ex in alaska. she wants to hook me up with some right wing mormon lesbian friend of hers. i swear i couldnt make this shit up if i tried. right wing mormon lesbian? what is she thinking? even if i was in a space to date i would NOT ever go out with some right wing moron lesbian....

i swear shit gets weirder everyday. and of course

i have a meeting with my counselor tomorrow i cant wait to hear what she has to say about this.

Rocketta
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Well congrats on the win and giving it to giving it to good causes......I personally would've had to pay bills....:tape:

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:57 AM
coolbeans on winning the lotto.

my old folks would've confiscated the money, and used it to pay their bills :lol:

Wigglytuff
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:20 AM
coolbeans on winning the lotto.

my old folks would've confiscated the money, and used it to pay their bills :lol:

well i gave them money to pay they bills (ummm, ummm good, ebonic goodness) :) so they left me to my part. i did pay some bills, but there were a few things that i have wanted for a LONG time, like the NG magazine.

PointBlank
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:33 AM
Thats good you were thinking about the tsunami and gave money to them. I would have gave to the tsunami victims also but also St.Jude.

Meesh
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Congrats! This guy in my town finally came forward with his lotto ticket today. It was the last day to claim the big prize. Apparently he was waiting for his divorce to go through! :lol:

http://www.wftv.com/news/4047848/detail.html

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Congrats! This guy in my town finally came forward with his lotto ticket today. It was the last day to claim the big prize. Apparently he was waiting for his divorce to go through! :lol:

:lol:

Rocketta
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:12 AM

:lol:

I bet he wishes he had got off his wallet and filed for divorce a couple of years ago. ;)

tennisIlove09
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:49 AM
Congrats! I would have did some serious damage at WEM!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Congrats on the win that is great!!

skanky~skanketta
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:23 AM
if i won that money, first thing i would have done is get that gorgeous black and beige dress from moschino.

sixfeetfree
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Jigglypuff,

Congrats on the win, it's about damn time that someone won something in the lottery, I swear I couldn't win a used roll of toilet paper. Also, it must feel good to help out your parents and Unicef, that is very generous of you. I really enjoy threads like these because it makes me feel good that you are one of those kind souls that we all know is out there but never see it. So, good for you and thank you, thank you for being kind and generous, and showing it.

As for your right wing lesbian mormon situation, the only thing I can say is... Better you than me! :lol: I can't say I've ever dated a mormon, but I did try to convert a lesbian once, much to my chagrin... but I sure had fun. :woohoo:

"Sluggy"
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:52 AM
Jiggly: Congratulations on winning the lottery. You shouldnt have given the money away. You should have becomea loanshark with it, or gone to Canada and bought Cuban cigars sell em and make a killing. Anyway, Congratulations and hey, give that Mormon chick a try. I think that maybe you could find some common ground with her, you never know!

Wigglytuff
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:53 AM
Jiggly: Congratulations on winning the lottery. You shouldnt have given the money away. You should have becomea loanshark with it, or gone to Canada and bought Cuban cigars sell em and make a killing. Anyway, Congratulations and hey, give that Mormon chick a try. I think that maybe you could find some common ground with her, you never know!

lol you are too funny. i didnt think aobut that. i will remember that next time i play. :angel:

Jigglypuff,

Congrats on the win, it's about damn time that someone won something in the lottery, I swear I couldn't win a used roll of toilet paper. Also, it must feel good to help out your parents and Unicef, that is very generous of you. I really enjoy threads like these because it makes me feel good that you are one of those kind souls that we all know is out there but never see it. So, good for you and thank you, thank you for being kind and generous, and showing it.

As for your right wing lesbian mormon situation, the only thing I can say is... Better you than me! :lol: I can't say I've ever dated a mormon, but I did try to convert a lesbian once, much to my chagrin... but I sure had fun. :woohoo:

thank you that is the sweetest thing. its not a big deal really, i live with my 'rents rent free so they would kill me if i DIDNT give them the cream.

Ok here is my question to people with museum/conservation/zoo/aquriem(sp) and so on memberships.

i gave a $65 donation the the bronx zoo as membership dues. but i am realizing that considering the winnings and how much i like the zoo thats kind of cheap so i want to give $90 for the individual premium membership. i havent gone to the zoo since getting the membership do you think they would let me change my membership level?

my current level
INDIVIDUAL $65 tax deductible $33
*Admission for one adult
*4 parking passes
*16 seasonal attraction passes (all valid for CONGO) plus 50% discount on the purchase of additional attraction passes (additional passes include CONGO)
* Wildlife Conservation Magazine
*Members-only special events
*10% discount at select gift shops at Bronx Zoo, Aquarium and Central Park Zoo
*10% food discount at select Bronx Zoo and Aquarium restaurant locations
*Discounts on Education Courses

The level that I want
INDIVIDUAL PREMIUM $90 tax deductible $42
*Admission for one adult
*4 parking passes
* Wildlife Conservation Magazine
*Members-only special events
*10% discount at select gift shops at Bronx Zoo, Aquarium and Central Park Zoo
*10% food discount at select Bronx Zoo and Aquarium restaurant locations
*Discounts on Education Courses
o Additional free admission for one guest
o Unlimited Attractions at the Bronx Zoo, including CONGO, Butterfly Garden and the Bronx Zoo Carousel

i wonder if they will let me do it or if they will make me buy a new membership

Kart
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Congrats on your win :)