PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever danced "La Macarena"???

Alvarillo
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
:lol:
there's now an interview with the singers of this spanish song and i've seen pictures of the gymnastics dancing it in Atlanta 96 , Hillary Clinton or Alberto de Monaco, have you ever danced La Macarena????

:D

S-T-E-V-E
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Sure - it's great - especially if you are drunk...;)

Joana
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:05 AM
Of course I have... I was 14 when that song was huge, what did you expect? :lol:
Though 2 years ago they played it at a party and me and some of my friends decided to dance it again, and I remembered the moves!

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:46 AM
The real question is: Who didn't? ;)

daniela86
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:41 AM
you're right :D i love this song :hearts: and i danced it and even try to sing it!

Avid Merrion
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:44 AM
yes... :o

sixfeetfree
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:46 AM
I gotta go with S-T-E-V-E on this one, yes, but I was shitfaced and stupid and wouldn't admit it anywhere else, so keep it just between us, ok? I wouldn't want that kind of info getting out, it would ruin whatever dignity I have left...

Cilla
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Of course :p

Lemonskin.
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Everyone has :p

Lemonskin.
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:49 AM
:fiery: Damn it now I have the bloody Macarena in my head...

...and I'm downloading the filmclip by Los del Rio :o

propi
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:58 AM
I couldn't agree more :p
Along with Asereje it must be the biggest Spanish hit ever :p
They said yesterday in the interview they have sold around 120 millions of copies of that song :eek::eek:

Andy_
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:31 AM
I couldn't agree more :p
Along with Asereje it must be the biggest Spanish hit ever :p
They said yesterday in the interview they have sold around 120 millions of copies of that song :eek::eek:That's true... and it's kinda scary, in a sense :lol: I must say I had a better time with Aserejé. My rendition of the choreography proposed by Las Ketchups for the chorus was sensational :haha: :cool: And after learning it in Spain during my summer holidays, I came back to Italy and taught it to a good deal of friends :o :lol:

Mariangelina
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:27 AM
"La Macarena" has been played at just about every dance I've ever gone to. :lol: I can do at least four versions of it. Plus the lyrics are funny. :lol: Viva La Macarena!

Beefy
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I used to do it. I liked the short version of the dance (seen in the Los Del Rio version), and it was said that that dance was the right one

Gallofa
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately ;) - Even worse, I could (and would) still be able to dance it if I heard it :p

(Wasn't it declared one of Spanish top50 songs of all time? close in the rankings to "La Chica Ye Ye" :lol: )

Alberto
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:26 PM
dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena, que tu cuerpo es parle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena..ehhhh macarena ahaaa!!! :lol:

Grohl
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:27 PM
haven't we all?

Come-on-kim
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:19 PM
dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena, que tu cuerpo es parle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena..ehhhh macarena ahaaa!!! :lol:
What does that mean? :p

I am sure everyone can dance and even sing it without having a clue about what it means :p (I personnaly don't know what the chorus means for example :p)

Andy_
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:03 PM
What does that mean? :p

I am sure everyone can dance and even sing it without having a clue about what it means :p (I personnaly don't know what the chorus means for example :p)
There you go, Axel! :kiss:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena, que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena..ehhhh macarena ahaaa!

Give joy (happiness, fun, whatever...) to your body
coz your body's made to give it joy and good stuff
give joy to your body, ehhhh... macarena!

:p

Come-on-kim
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:39 PM
There you go, Axel! :kiss:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena, que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena, dale a tu cuerpo alegria macarena..ehhhh macarena ahaaa!

Give joy (happiness, fun, whatever...) to your body
coz your body's made to give it joy and good stuff
give joy to your body, ehhhh... macarena!

:p
:eek: and I was singing and dancing that 12 years old :eek:

New_balls_please
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Of course I have, I'm from Spain ;)

"Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena....." :lol:

XaDavK_Kapri
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:11 PM
DUH! :lol:

propi
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:52 PM
Et voila....
In case you have never danced it and became the least popular person in your social circle :p
http://www.nynonstop.com/macarana_dancer.gif

Alvarillo
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:14 PM
me la voy a bajar del e-mule
necesito a macarenaaaaaa
:lol:

Dave B
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Of course!

But I like Las Ketchups (sp?) more

Andy_
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Et voila....
In case you have never danced it and became the least popular person in your social circle :p
http://www.nynonstop.com/macarana_dancer.gif
Esa imagen .gif que acabas de regalarnos, Fer, es... :tape: :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:56 PM
:lol: Loads of times.

strike86
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I did... in 1997, at a Youth Club show. I looked like a right clown. :lol:

*Jool*
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:01 PM
I did only once, last summer at a wedding... :haha: I was late of a time lol

jogoss_78
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:09 PM
yes of course lol

Mor
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:12 PM
Viva La Macarena!!

ASV_FAN
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:55 PM
I was in Atlanta during summer of '96 when the song was really big. I stood up at an Atlanta Braves game when they pumped the song out the loud speakers. I started dancing it and got on the big screen. I was only 12 and thought I was all that, little did I know.... :o