PDA

View Full Version : Who are your picks for the 4 semi-finalists at the AO?

Serena!
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Um... I'm just wondering what every thinks. :confused: My guesses are...

Amelie
Maria
Elena D.
Serena (If she isn't injured!) If she is... I guess... Anastasia

RenaSlam.
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Amelie
Lindsay
Serena
Maria

LeRoy.
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Maria
Justine
Lindsay
Momo

SilK
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Alicia Molik (AUS)
Serena Williams (USA)
Lindsay Davenport (USA)
Elena Dementieva (RUS)

Wiggly
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Real:

Molik
Sharapova
Mauresmo
A Russian (but I don't know)

Dream:

Molik
Hantuchova
Sharapova
Henin-Hardenne

Watch out Benesova :devil:

Serena!
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:04 PM
I don't really think Molik will be able to get to the Semis in her home grand slam.

switz
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:06 PM
schnyder
zuluaga
rubin
schett

Serena!
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
I totally disagree with "switz's" guess! r u CRAZY?

jimmyc
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Maria
Serena
Amelie
Lindsay(if fit)

Venus_Serena
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Venus
Sharapova
Davenport
Myskina/Dementieva

Serena!
what about if she ISN'T fit? who do you think will be in her place?

Stamp Paid
Lindsay vs.
Maria

Justine vs.
Serena

timray
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:10 PM
(5) Svetlana Kuznetsova
(4) Maria Sharapova

(8) henin-hardenne
(2) Amelie Mauresmo

pinkfrog
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:13 PM
mine are:
sharapova
davenport
henin-hardenne
serena

Serena!
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Justincerdible05 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTINE AND SERENA PLAY, I wonder who would win???!!!!

VeeReeDavJCap81
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:16 PM
What I would like to see:

Davenport
Serena
Venus
Jennifer

What I think reality will bring:

Maria
Myskina
Serena (If uninjured)
Momo

Lady
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Let me think ... :scratch:

Depends on the draw, obviously!

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Serena vs. Sharapova

Venus vs. Davenport

Stamp Paid
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Justincerdible05 I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTINE AND SERENA PLAY, I wonder who would win???!!!!
Serena of course, as long as the AO is still not played on clay.

Venus_Serena
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:47 PM
Serena vs. Sharapova

Venus vs. Davenport
it would be fantastic!!!

GO VENUS:D

Andrew.
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Lindsay
Myskina
Dementieva
Nadia

I really have no idea. The only ones I'm confident about are Lindsay and Myskina. I'm not sure Amelie will be fit, I think Maria's game is easier to attack on the surface, Dementieva has lost in the 1r here two years in a row, Kuznetsova has been unimpressive since the Asian hardcourts, Venus has never done well here, Serena is injured, etc. etc. It's really wide open.

LindsayRulez
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Lindsay
Sharapova
Myskina
Zvonareva

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Davenport
Myskina
Dementieva
Capriati

With Lindsay winning the whole thing :)

jenny161185
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:21 PM
serena
Lindsay
capriati
henin hardenne

Natasc
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:22 PM
Dementieva
Mauresmo
Davenport
and I don't know about the four...most probable Myskina.... maybe Juju, Masha or even Golovin

tennisjunky
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:44 PM
first prediction
sharapova
serena
capriatti
mauresmo

alternative prediction
davenport
petrova
serena (or sharapova)
myskina

Volcana
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:46 PM
Impossible to say without kowing the draw. If it was just 1 vs 15, 2 vs 15 etc

01 DAVENPORT*
16 SUAREZ
09 WILLIAMS, V
08 HENIN-HARDENNE

05 KUZNETSOVA
12 PETROVA
13 MOLIK
04 SHARAPOVA

03 MYSKINA
14 SCHNYDER
11 ZVONAREVA
06 DEMENTIEVA

07 WILLIAMS, S*
10 CAPRIATI
15 BOVINA
02 MAURESMO*

*Reported injured, but playing
---------------------

Then V Williams, Kuznetsova, Zvonareva and Capriati (But of course, it's VERY unlikely that the draw will come out that way.)

switz
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:48 PM
I totally disagree with "switz's" guess! r u CRAZY?

ummm.....i think that's kind of obvious.

i think you're looking for the thread "Comment on anyone's picks for the 4 semi-finalists at the AO that you disagree with and accuse them of having a mental illness".

darrinbaker00
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Venus is going to win, so IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE OTHER SEMIFINALISTS ARE!! :hehehe:

SzavayFi
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:52 PM
Lindsay
Nadia
Elena D.
Hantuchova :angel:

cometz9
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:55 PM
Venus is going to win, so IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE OTHER SEMIFINALISTS ARE!! :hehehe:

:worship: Go Venus

king416
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Serena
Amelie
Capriati
Davenport

rue
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Justine
Lindsay
Anastasia
Amelie

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Kournikova (RUS) v. Dokic (SCG)
Seles (USA) v. Lucic (CRO)

:retard: :)

switz
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Kournikova (RUS) v. Dokic (SCG)
Seles (USA) v. Lucic (CRO)

:retard: :)

um none of the players are playing.

(i'm sure someone would have said that eventually)

SzavayFi
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:06 AM
he/she is kidding, u see the retard face?

MinnyGophers
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:33 AM
what i'd like to see:
Momo
Lindsay
Serena/Capriati (winner of the so not incoming QF matchup, or Jenny if Serena withdraw because of injury)
Justine

What will happen:
Momo
Lindsay
Serena/Capriati (winner of the so not incoming QF matchup, or Jenny if Serena withdraw because of injury)
Justine

Chrissie-fan
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:41 AM
Obviously this is impossible to predict without knowing the draw. Better for everyone to post the names of the four players that they think have the best chance of winning. In which case..... :smoke:

Sharapova
Kuznetsova
Capriati :smoke:
Davenport

Just_lindsay
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Quarterfinal Picks:
Davenport def. S Williams
Dementieva def. Zuluaga
Molik def. Sharapova
Mauresmo def. Capriati

Semifinal Picks:
Davenport def. Dementieva
Molik def. Mauresmo

Final pick:
Davenport def. Molik

Lemonskin.
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Molik
Sharapova
Lena D
Lindsay

(of course I've just listed my 4 faves but... :cool: )

jcaprulez
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Jen
Maria
Lena D
Lindsay

Other possibilities Serena and Nastya

switz
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:54 AM
he/she is kidding, u see the retard face?

i was kidding (she the brackets)

jcaprulez
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:57 AM
I change Lindsay to Henin. I forgot all about Justine.

JenFan75
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Lindsay
Jen
LenaD
Bovina

cartmancop
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:00 AM
I'm not really sure b/c of the draw not being out & injuries but...

Venus-I think with a decent draw like Myskina, Henin-Hardenne, etc. she can make the SF for sure. I think if she is playing well she can defeat Myskina and Justine's been out for so long that I don't expect her to play @ 100%.

Mauresmo- If she is 100% fit she would be my 1st pick to win in the AO. She should have won it last year but the injuries. Sadly, she can't stay healthy long enough when she has an oppurtunity:(

Sharapova- She's probably who I would put my money on if I had to pick one person who I knew would make the semis

Davenport- I think if she is playing Sydney, she must be OK and should be well enough to make the Semis.

Alternates:
Serena-If she were healthy, which I don't think she is, I would put her in front of Davenport.

Elena D.- She's proven she can play with any of the top players on a good day so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in the SF.

Molik- Don't underestimate the girl with the home crowd cheering for her. Stranger things have happened.

tenn_ace
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:05 AM
Let me think ... :scratch:

Depends on the draw, obviously!
who says that wisdom comes with experience? :worship:

fammmmedspin
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Obviously this is impossible to predict without knowing the draw. Better for everyone to post the names of the four players that they think have the best chance of winning. In which case..... :smoke:

So true. Some people's list of Semi Finalists could all be in the same quarter meaning they might only get 1/4 names right at most.

All we know is that Lindsay or Momo won't meet before the final which means neither of them will get to the final by winning a SF match between the two people who didn't get to any GS final last year. That reduces their chances a bit on 2004 form. We also know Sharapova can't meet Myskina until the final which increases Maria's chances.

PSUjcapfan
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
Sharapova
Capriati
Mauresmo
Henin-Hardenne

Greenout
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:38 AM
I'm putting my neck out here; but from various head to heads,
and odd QF match ups which will cancel certain players out..

something like...

Amelie (will have beaten Serena in QF)

Myskina (Will have beaten Sveta in QF)

Justine (Will have taken injured Lindsay out in QF, and really
lucky to get those last games in final set. Sloppy match)

Maria (Will have taken Elena D in a very long 3 set match in QF
1/ tiebreaker points making the difference for Maria)

faboozadoo15
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:50 AM
matches i want to see in semis

serena vs jenn
maria vs justine

(all 4 players are pretty likely semifinalists, i suppose)
but on a slow surface and a semi friendly draw, myskina will be hellbent on getting to the semis, as will dementieva. davenport has sketchy health as does serena of course. and jenn-- well we never know. the rebound ace is her best surface, and i think i'll give her the edge over dementieva/myskina.

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Jen
Elena D
Lindsay
Venus

(•_•)
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Amelie
Maria
Lindsay
Serena or another Russian

Chunchun
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:22 AM
Dementieva :yeah:
Davenport
Golovin :p
Sharapova

SF :
Dementieva def. Davenport 7-6(10) 0-6 15-13
Golovin def. Sharapova 6-4 6-0

F:
Dementieva def. Golovin 6-2 6-1

_LuCaS_
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Lindsay
Serena
Nastya
Momo

And the winner is .... Anastasia Myskina !

PS: This is not a dream, this is not a dream, this is not a dream...this is not....dream... :zzz:

Goal_Post
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Davenport vs. Capriati

Serena vs. Sharapova

loveactually
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:17 AM
serena, Momo, Justine, Lindsay

loveactually
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Dementieva def. Davenport 7-6(10) 0-6 15-13 :) :) :)

very creative

JulieC
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Capriati
Davenport
S. Williams
Mauresmo

power26
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Serena - Anastasia

Lindsay - Venus

Prizeidiot
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:39 AM
I'm thinking:
Davenport
Myskina
Dementieva
Mauresmo

I'm Hoping (There's really no chance of this)
Dementieva
Krasnoroutskaya
Black
Hantuchova

jochem
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Misha Krajicek you fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: And Kimmie and Nastya, the fourth???????? Hm Molik, for praising Krajicek :p

sixfeetfree
Jan 5th, 2005, 12:05 PM
I can slim it down to about 8 in my head but from there... who knows...

Mine would be:

Capriati
Mauresmo
Sharapova
Williams, S.

Elldee
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Davenport
Sharapova
Myskina
Mauresmo

Yes, they're the top four seeds, but that's my pick. Mauresmo will take out Capriati in the quarters, Myskina has a relatively easy way through and takes Dementieva out in straight sets in the quarters whilst Davenport takes out both Williams sisters and Sharapova faces Kuznetsova. I think Sharapova will also take out Molik in the fourth round in three sets... they seem to have developed a bit of a rivalry.

lunarossa
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Mauresmo vs Kuznetzova (or Myskina)
Davenport vs Sharapova
Final:
Mauresmo vs Sharapova
Winner:
AMELIE MAURESMO!

lunarossa
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Davenport vs Sharapova
Final:
Mauresmo vs Sharapova
Winner:
AMELIE MAURESMO!

lunarossa
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:42 PM
Davenport vs Sharapova
Final:
Mauresmo vs Sharapova
Winner:
AMELIE MAURESMO!

Mr_Molik
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:22 PM
molik (eventual winner)
stosur
benesova
dominikovic

MinnyGophers
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:29 PM
i have the feeling that Serena vs Capriati in QF, and the winner of that vs Amelie in SF....
Other part of draw will be Venus vs Lindsay in QF and Russian vs Lindsay in SF....

and then hopefully for big bang, we'll have Lindsay vs Amelie !!!
Momo whups Lindsay of course ;)

tennnisfannn
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:52 PM
Impossible to say without kowing the draw. If it was just 1 vs 15, 2 vs 15 etc

01 DAVENPORT*
16 SUAREZ
09 WILLIAMS, V
08 HENIN-HARDENNE

05 KUZNETSOVA
12 PETROVA
13 MOLIK
04 SHARAPOVA

03 MYSKINA
14 SCHNYDER
11 ZVONAREVA
06 DEMENTIEVA

07 WILLIAMS, S*
10 CAPRIATI
15 BOVINA
02 MAURESMO*

*Reported injured, but playing
---------------------

Then V Williams, Kuznetsova, Zvonareva and Capriati (But of course, it's VERY unlikely that the draw will come out that way.)as long as you have serena and jen in the same quarter you cannot go wrong.
My picks will include Venus, maria/myskina/svetlana/justine. i have only picked the healthy ones. I will wait for sydney to comment on lindsay and amelie/ and serena.

serenafan08
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:56 PM
Serena
Lindsay
Maria
Elena

*Jool*
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:57 PM
Davenport
Sharapova

These 2 for sure

If they're healthy, Mauresmo and Serena wd be the others

Elldee
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:58 PM
BTW, aren't Bovina and Capriati both injured too?

TM
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:14 PM
Davenport
Justine
Mauresmo
Venus

Andrew.
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:15 PM
BTW, aren't Bovina and Capriati both injured too? Yes.

tom2791
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Serena Williams
Anastasia Myskina
Nadia Petrova
Lindsay Davenport

Paialii
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:43 PM
Hmmm. We posted about this on another tennis forum that I moderate. Obviously, as others have stated, we don't know the draw. This is why I'm not putting them into "matches", but rather just listing the players.

Serena Williams -- I'm not just saying this becasue I've met her, watch her and love her (really, I'm not :p ;) ), but when she's playing her absolute best tennis, I think she's unbeatable. It's when the ridiculous amounts of unforced errors and lack of confidence creep in that her game falls to players she can beat (i.e. Wimbledon final against Sharapova, US Open 04 QF match against Capriati). So long as this amazing woman is healthy, she can make the semis and even take the title.

Lindsay Davenport -- Wow, is it great to see her name back at the top of women's tennis or WHAT? She has got to have the best comeback of 2004, and I hope that she can continue playing without any injury. She's usually not a player vulnerable to making a lot of unforced errors, it's movement and injury that have kept her from playing her best. When she is playing her best, watch out.

Maria Sharapova -- This one's an "iffy". She didn't have that great of a hardcourt season, and I'm sure the expectations she's feeling is beginning to overwhelm her. She can definitely make the semis if she's playing her best and keeping the errors down, but otherwise she's vulnerable to just about anyone.

Elena Dementieva -- Normally I wouldn't pick her because the serve has really gotten her into some trouble, but c'mon! She made the finals at the French and at the US Open. She played what sounded like a great exhibition match (defeating Sharapova in three sets), and she's a very consistent player. I think she'll make the semis.

Players I didn't pick and why:

Justine Henin-Hardenne -- Without a doubt a wonderful tennis player, but being out for so long and trying to come back and defend her title isn't going to be easy. We saw the Williams sisters struggle (and they still are) to get back to consistent play after being out with injury, and you're going to see the same with Justine. She'll be back after not too long, but she's not ready to make the Semis at a major just yet. Hopefully by the French she'll be playing good.

Jennifer Capriati -- Injured lately, and I'm not sure how her fitness is, although she was moving well and hitting the ball well at the US Open. Coming off an injury (regardless of how big) is going to be tough. Not sure how much more of her making the semis of majors we'll see.

Anastasia Myskina -- Another "iffy" one. She has a great game; very consistent groundstrokes and moves exceptionally well, but will fall to players like Serena, Davenport and Sharapova when they're playing without the unforced errors.

Amelie Mauresmo -- The last "iffy" one. She's so close to the number one ranking, and has a great game with all of those different slices, but I think her best shot is at the French. I'd LOVE to see her win the French for her country, that would be the moment of her tennis career.

Venus Williams -- Still has an incredible lack of confidence; serve and forehand are nowhere near as good as they need to be. Sorry, but until she gains back her confidence and focuses 100% on the areas in her game that are falling apart, she won't be a threat. I love her to death, I'd love to see her back, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Ultimately, we can't really judge until we see the draw and see how the players are playing in their first round matches. I'd love to see the top seeds fairing well and have some big names in the final, but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

joeytaylor9
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Venus William
Lindsey Davenport
Maria Sharapova
Tatiana Golovin :p(i wish)

10nisfanofruz
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:24 PM
When the draw is out, you will get the answer.
However, I am sure that there will be at least one russian in semi. :lol:

darrinbaker00
Jan 6th, 2005, 11:50 PM
Hmmm. We posted about this on another tennis forum that I moderate. Obviously, as others have stated, we don't know the draw. This is why I'm not putting them into "matches", but rather just listing the players.

Serena Williams -- I'm not just saying this becasue I've met her, watch her and love her (really, I'm not :p ;) ), but when she's playing her absolute best tennis, I think she's unbeatable. It's when the ridiculous amounts of unforced errors and lack of confidence creep in that her game falls to players she can beat (i.e. Wimbledon final against Sharapova, US Open 04 QF match against Capriati). So long as this amazing woman is healthy, she can make the semis and even take the title.

Lindsay Davenport -- Wow, is it great to see her name back at the top of women's tennis or WHAT? She has got to have the best comeback of 2004, and I hope that she can continue playing without any injury. She's usually not a player vulnerable to making a lot of unforced errors, it's movement and injury that have kept her from playing her best. When she is playing her best, watch out.

Maria Sharapova -- This one's an "iffy". She didn't have that great of a hardcourt season, and I'm sure the expectations she's feeling is beginning to overwhelm her. She can definitely make the semis if she's playing her best and keeping the errors down, but otherwise she's vulnerable to just about anyone.

Elena Dementieva -- Normally I wouldn't pick her because the serve has really gotten her into some trouble, but c'mon! She made the finals at the French and at the US Open. She played what sounded like a great exhibition match (defeating Sharapova in three sets), and she's a very consistent player. I think she'll make the semis.

Players I didn't pick and why:

Justine Henin-Hardenne -- Without a doubt a wonderful tennis player, but being out for so long and trying to come back and defend her title isn't going to be easy. We saw the Williams sisters struggle (and they still are) to get back to consistent play after being out with injury, and you're going to see the same with Justine. She'll be back after not too long, but she's not ready to make the Semis at a major just yet. Hopefully by the French she'll be playing good.

Jennifer Capriati -- Injured lately, and I'm not sure how her fitness is, although she was moving well and hitting the ball well at the US Open. Coming off an injury (regardless of how big) is going to be tough. Not sure how much more of her making the semis of majors we'll see.

Anastasia Myskina -- Another "iffy" one. She has a great game; very consistent groundstrokes and moves exceptionally well, but will fall to players like Serena, Davenport and Sharapova when they're playing without the unforced errors.

Amelie Mauresmo -- The last "iffy" one. She's so close to the number one ranking, and has a great game with all of those different slices, but I think her best shot is at the French. I'd LOVE to see her win the French for her country, that would be the moment of her tennis career.

Venus Williams -- Still has an incredible lack of confidence; serve and forehand are nowhere near as good as they need to be. Sorry, but until she gains back her confidence and focuses 100% on the areas in her game that are falling apart, she won't be a threat. I love her to death, I'd love to see her back, but I'm beginning to wonder.

Ultimately, we can't really judge until we see the draw and see how the players are playing in their first round matches. I'd love to see the top seeds fairing well and have some big names in the final, but we'll just have to wait and see. :)
Those are all fair assessments, but I must beg to differ with you about Mauresmo. I think her best shot to win a major is the Australian, because she can catch people napping so early in the season. It would be great for her to win Roland Garros, but that tournament is to her what Wimbledon is to Tim Henman: the impossible dream.

Natasc
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Those are all fair assessments, but I must beg to differ with you about Mauresmo. I think her best shot to win a major is the Australian, because she can catch people napping so early in the season. It would be great for her to win Roland Garros, but that tournament is to her what Wimbledon is to Tim Henman: the impossible dream.
:haha: I liked of the comparation :haha:
Well, Momo played hard vs Lena in RG last year
But Lena was too impressive, AMAZINGm so poor Momo
But she realy played well ;)
Different of Henman tha always choke :rolleyes:

Drake1980
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Drake
Marrero
Asagoe
Pelletier

jimmyc
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:43 AM
Drake
Marrero
Asagoe
Pelletier

AO = Australian Open

not some $1000 challenger tournament :rolleyes:

jenny161185
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:59 AM
I just realised that the Oz Open is the only slam where jen and Serena have never faced each other - so ofcourse they're going to meet .... somehow!

Prizeidiot
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:27 AM
:haha: I liked of the comparation :haha:
Well, Momo played hard vs Lena in RG last year
But Lena was too impressive, AMAZINGm so poor Momo
But she realy played well ;)
Different of Henman tha always choke :rolleyes:
Oh man, how many times to I have to comment on people picking on Tim. It's not really choking. Look at who he's lost to. Sampras, Agassi, Hewitt. Three outstanding players, who he always had difficulty against. He shouldn't have lost to Ivanesevic, rain saved Goran there. And Ancic is a pretty damn good player on grass.

And Mauresmo did kinda choke at the U.S Open. Elena was a cripple in that match.

iHEARTu
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:31 AM
its hard to pick

darrinbaker00
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I just realised that the Oz Open is the only slam where jen and Serena have never faced each other - so ofcourse they're going to meet .... somehow!
If Jen plays the Oz, they'll meet in the quarters. They ALWAYS meet in the quarters. ;)

Sam's Slave
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:30 PM
kuznetsova, dementieva, mauresmo, myskina

SerialKiller#69
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
Davenport
Serena W
Venus W
Golovin

*sigh*

LesViolettes
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Davenport, Kuznetsova, Mauresmo, Serena Williams. But I really couldn't call it.

DEETHELICK
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:26 PM
Amelie
Lindsay
Venus/Justine
Elena D/Nastya

améliemomo
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
serena, davenport, myskina and hope :angel: Momo!!

kodeRED
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:36 PM
Lindsay
Venus
Svetlana
Elena D

sandra_c
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:16 PM
SF:
LenaD def Nastya 7-5 6-3
Momo def VeraZ 6-4 6-3

Final

LenaD def Momo 6-2 7-6

Andrew.
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:19 PM
If Jen plays the Oz, they'll meet in the quarters. They ALWAYS meet in the quarters. ;) They cannot meet in the QF.

kosmikgroove
Jan 7th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Lindsay
Elena
Serena
Sharapova

korben
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Myskina
Schnyder
Chladkova
Molik

Look out for upsets, lots of them :rolleyes:

Shoulderpova
Jan 8th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Myskina
Dementieva
Kuznetsova
Sharapova

Becool
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:05 AM
Serena
Dementieva
Likhovtseva (I think she'll do well here)
Schnyder

Leo_DFP
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:07 AM
Davenport, Myskina, and 2 others... maybe Sharapova and Dementieva.