PDA

View Full Version : Go Oklahoma Sooners!

lakeway11
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:11 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/ecomphotos1/300/361/1361.jpg

Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain
And the wavin' wheat can sure smell sweet
When the wind comes right behind the rain.
Oklahoma, Ev'ry night my honey lamb and I
Sit alone and talk and watch a hawk
Makin' lazy circles in the sky.
We know we belong to the land
And the land we belong to is grand!
And when we say
Yeeow! Ayipioeeay!
We're only sayin'
You're doin' fine, Oklahoma!
Oklahoma OK!
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A!

GBFH
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:12 PM
ha, i love that song.

boomer sooooooooonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
boomer soooooooonerrrrrrrrrrrrr
boomer sooooooonerrrrrrrrrrrrr
boomer sooooooonerrrrrrrrrr!

:)

kiwifan
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Sitting in my office in Southern California...

...who to root for...:scratch:

:devil: :p :devil:

GBFH
Jan 4th, 2005, 11:58 PM
sooner magic, bay-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :devil:

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:00 AM
:)

time for the game!

go sooners!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:37 AM
sooners touchdown :D :D :D :D :D

boomer sooooonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

boomer soooonerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:38 AM
got the extra point.

oklahoma 7
usc ZERO!!!!!!

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:50 AM
like that stupid commercial says...ARGH.

trojans score. got the extra point.

all tied at 7.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:51 AM
hmm.

gonna have to rekick the extra point for a false start.

meh. still got it. still tied at 7.

kiwifan
Jan 5th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Gotta go home now...will probably be the start of the third quarter by the time I get home.

So your hearts should all be quite broken by the time I get home. :devil:

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:08 AM
amanda:wavey: stop with the football nonsense, can you help a sista, and old one out- do you know how to use SMs- something tell me you don't, cause you are one of the only kids (and thats anyone under 25 to me these days:D ) who don't get all crazy over msn- do you even know how to use that:lol:
ha! hey joy :kiss:

i don't even know what an sms is, girlie. however, as you say, there are plenty of us kids around here, and they'd be glad to help ya ;)

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:10 AM
Gotta go home now...will probably be the start of the third quarter by the time I get home.

So your hearts should all be quite broken by the time I get home. :devil:
you should probably get a break since your *ahem* other team didn't have such a swell season.

...nah. fuck the trojans. go sooners!!!!!!!

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:15 AM
ha. will ferrell's at the game. genius.

go sooners :)

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:16 AM
yikes.

trojans got an interception. jeebus. focus sooners, focus. bwah ha ha ha haaaaaa.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 02:35 AM
whoo.

sooners are choke choke choke choking it away. wow.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:07 AM
i can't decide why i want to stop watching...is it the trojan ass-whipping...or the continuous barrage of advertisements?

fedex orange bowl? honestly, is there anyone watching this game that hasn't heard of fedex? meh.

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:10 AM
glad I am a former Cowboy (OSU) :lol: ...sort of fun watching the 'rival' get their ass handed to them...too bad it's against a school i HATE...choke choke choke--never ever will I cheer for OU again...poor 13-0 Auburn Tigers who without a doubt now deserved to be playing tonight...2 years in a row OU has provided a sickening display of football and thus should be banned for a decade from another BSC bowl

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:12 AM
i can't decide why i want to stop watching...is it the trojan ass-whipping...or the continuous barrage of advertisements?

fedex orange bowl? honestly, is there anyone watching this game that hasn't heard of fedex? meh.

yeah fedex owned by a Skull & Bonesmen :p

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:13 AM
banned for a decade? you're harsh, lakeway :lol:

at least all of those auburn people can indulge in some good old fashioned self-righteousness! har dee har har.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:14 AM
yeah fedex owned by a Skull & Bonesmen :p
wow. smart man.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:15 AM
good lord. after this game, i don't want to see jennifer garner's face for a year.

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:18 AM
memo to UCLA football:

get back to your days when you beat the Trojans pukeheads dammit :fiery:

p.s. if not for the shitass call UCLA (yes the Bruins recovered a FUMBLE :mad: ) likely would have beaten USC and the Auburn Tigers would be national champions (let's see Auburn 48 OU 17)

kiwifan
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Uh, other than 28 points, did I miss anything? :devil:

Oops, I'm sorry I meant 31 points. :angel:

Its all good everyone, Hollywood's favorite sons are just taking care of business...just imagine if future Dallas Cowboy, Mike Williams was still playing for the Men of Troy...

...:wavey:

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:22 AM
wow. smart man.

not really, i just keep a watch out for those Lucifer worshipping bastards who believe THEY are god

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Uh, other than 28 points, did I miss anything? :devil:

Oops, I'm sorry I meant 31 points. :angel:

Its all good everyone, Hollywood's favorite sons are just taking care of business...just imagine if future Dallas Cowboy, Mike Williams was still playing for the Men of Troy...

...:wavey:
um...why would we bother? they obviously don't need him.

and it's gonna take a lot more than one player to help the boys :devil:

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:23 AM
not really, i just keep a watch out for those Lucifer worshipping bastards who believe THEY are god
you're really kinda strange, aren't you, lakeway?

oh wow, the marking bands.

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:27 AM
think they should call the game and show the replay of Iowa's great win against LSU :bounce: ...hell Minnesota could have played a much better game since their two running backs are UNSTOPPABLE--at least the Gophers would have ran silly on USC...anybody but the choker Sooners :rolleyes:

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:34 AM
Oklahoma Sooners= :devil:

Oklahoma State Cowboys= :angel:

:lol:

(oh by the way David Boren OU's prez is Skull & Bones also)

Steam
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:52 AM
LOL! What a joke of a game. Should have been Auburn.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:06 AM
yippee. OU scores when it doesn't matter anymore.

how dallas stars-ish.

GBFH
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:16 AM
oh, sweet jeebus, it's over.

*sigh*

lakeway11
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:34 PM
LOL! What a joke of a game. Should have been Auburn.

the only bigger joke was that there was no NHL hockey game to watch instead :rolleyes:

*thankgoodness for WCHA ("real") hockey*

the cat
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Congrats to the Trojans who stayed quiet and confident leading up to the game. And it showed in their play. :) But I never expected the Sooners to go into the tank like that in the second quarter of the national championship game. :eek: But they did. And Bob Stoops made a fool of himself ripping his player for the fumbled punt. It was a bad play but the score was 7-7 at the time and the Sooners could have recovered. But instead they quit and that's a reflection on the Oklahoma coaching staff. :(

The USC receivers made fantastic catches on 3 of Matt Leinarts 5 touchdown paases! :)

Pete Carroll got a raw deal being fired by the N.Y. Jets fater only 1 year as their head coach. I'm happy he's on top now. I will be rooting for a 3 Pete next year from USC.

And congrats to Auburn and Utah on having great undefeated seasons, too. An Auburn - Utah bowl game this year would have been fascinating to see. :D

Bacardi
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I saw that score, ummmmmmmmmm I thought OU was supposed to be a good team? Did their ladies soccer team play last night instead of the football players? I mean what was going on there :scared:

the cat
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Bacardi, it was shocking to see Oklahoma fold up like that once USC got the momentum. :eek: The Sooners lost their poise and gave up by halftime. And the crowd didn't particularly like the halftime show and let the performers know about it. :mad: :eek:

cheesestix
Jan 5th, 2005, 08:49 PM
OU SUCKS! Gee, who couldn't see this coming? :rolleyes: OU got smoked by LSU last year! This year, it's even worse!

Should have been Auburn vs USC in the Orange Bowl. The only reason OU and USC made it is because they were locked into #1 and #2 since week 1. :rolleyes: Stupid ass pre-season polls! :mad:

NO WAY IN HELL USC would have put up 55 points on Auburn!

PatM04
Jan 5th, 2005, 10:02 PM
I am a huge Auburn fan! I was at my first game when I was three months old! I went to to the sugar bowl and it was so much fun...as was New Orleans:) Even though we didn't get to go to this game (which I think we should have) we at Auburn have no regrets. Yes, we wanted a chance and the players think they deserved it, but we couldn't be prouder of what we've accomplished this year. Auburn has created their own championship logo for our season and I am going to wear it proudly...check it out here http://www.auburntigers.com/football/page.cfm?doc_id=8687 I just hope our situation this year makes the BCS look more closely at what it needs to do with it's system. It's kind of ironic that we are NOW ranked number 2...to little to late. WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

the cat
Jan 6th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Good post Pat. It was a great year for Auburn. They came back to the top of college football and I hpe they stay there for awhile. A USC/Auburn matchup would have been for the best. Oklahoma played for the BCS national championship last year and will likely be there again before too long. Auburn deserved the nod this year but started the season too low in the polls. College football needs a playoff system. But the college presidents don't want that to happen. But the other college sports have playoffs. So college football at it's highest level should too.

As for Auburn beating USC I just don't see how they would have scored against the Trojans. But it would have been a tough game for USC. Much tougher than Oklahoma gave them.

selesfan1
Jan 6th, 2005, 02:51 AM
The only good that comes for me from this game from going to a college and living in Oklahoma is that I am on break and don't go back till next week so I don't have to hear everyone wine and complain about the game.

Bacardi
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:55 AM
Life without hockey is :bs:

GBFH
Jan 6th, 2005, 05:02 AM
ha!

there's hockey. just not of the NHL variety.

lakeway11
Jan 6th, 2005, 06:05 AM
ha! it's #1 Minnesota vs. #2 Colorado College this weekend...someone will be enjoying hockey :bounce: