PDA

View Full Version : Would anybody like to be my friend?

unpopular
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:34 PM
Iím all alone in the big wide world. I have no relatives or friends. I need somebody to be there for me. I purchased this computer at the PC sales yesterday, and decided to register at these forums. Wherever I posted today everybody just mocked me and me me feel useless and unwanted, so please please please be kind to me.

unpopular
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:41 PM
Don't rush all at once now.

Elske
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM
:kiss: :hug: :wavey: :)

Bezz
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
It depends, are yu goodlooking and gay ? :tape: ;) :wavey:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:56 PM
Iím all alone in the big wide world. I have no relatives or friends. I need somebody to be there for me. I purchased this computer at the PC sales yesterday, and decided to register at these forums. Wherever I posted today everybody just mocked me and me me feel useless and unwanted, so please please please be kind to me.
Well you came to the wrong place bubb...we are all a bunch of selfish stuck up assholes so...:p :wavey:

!<blocparty>!
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
Cool name to start! U gotta get the mods to like you b4 we can be ur buddies :sad: :wavey:

Avid Merrion
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:00 PM
awww, they've gone already :sad:

:lol:

Dirty Sanchez
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Awwww...... unpopular comes to these boards looking for love and he just gets all those bad dots!!! :p

Where's the love people?! :confused: ;)

"Sluggy"
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:49 AM
whats up bro, why so sad? well, Bunker here has been there too, so dont feel so bad.