PDA

View Full Version : Sesil thrashes Camerin

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
Sweet victory for THE SESILATOR, with a 6-2, 6-4 thrashing of 43rd ranked Maria Camerin. :bounce: In case you have not heard, the name is Karatancheva, first name Sesil, world #1 junior, 54-8 record as a pro. 15 years old, wicked backhand, quick as a rabbit, and strikes fear in the most seasoned veteran. Feel free to pay your homage to this rising star here. :worship: We are expanding our fan base. Cheering thread available under Gold Coast.

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:38 AM
the name is Karatancheva, first name Sesil, world #1 junior

uhm... I don't wanna run your little worshipping moment... But Junior World #1 is Michaella Krajicek! :lol:

Sesil would be #5 on the junior rankings! :p

Anywayz, She's good though. If she can keep it up, she has a great future! :)

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
uhm... I don't wanna run your little worshipping moment... But Junior World #1 is Michaella Krajicek! :lol:

Sesil would be #5 on the junior rankings! :p

Anywayz, She's good though. If she can keep it up, she has a great future! :)

Hey, last article I read Sesil was #1 http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=36422

But I do not follow juniors closely, nor am I much concerned about any recent junior updates. Sesil is a pro, and we would more than welcome the Dutch girl to step on the court with the big bucks on the line. But Michaella must promise us one thing, that she won`t cry. Being on the receiving end of SESILATION can be devasting, even career ending... ;) And thank you for your support. :D

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:53 AM
The Article is from 29 June 2004! :lol:

She sure as hell didn't end as number one! :p

And-uh, Krajicek is PRO too! :D And I am sure the two of them will meet each other sooner or later. Can't wait for Michaella to ace Sesil off court! :D

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:53 AM
TFan has turned into a troll :rolleyes:

Epigone
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:55 AM
Sweet victory for THE SESILATOR, with a 6-2, 6-4 thrashing of 43rd ranked Maria Camerin. :bounce: The match was much closer than you think.

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:58 AM

We people who like Vaidisova don't believe in SESILATORS, now do we? :tape:
What is up with that name anyway? :shrug:

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:58 AM

Lighten up you Aussies. Crack open a Fosters if you are of age and let me hype my player. ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:01 AM
Lighten up you Aussies. Crack open a Fosters if you are of age and let me hype my player. ;)
No way!

I'd much rather a Tooheys Extra Dry

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:02 AM

It is a name that others only dream about... It is also an experience, SESILATION, ask her victims... ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
Nah we dont :cool:

Sesil who?

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:08 AM
The Article is from 29 June 2004! :lol:

She sure as hell didn't end as number one! :p

And-uh, Krajicek is PRO too! :D And I am sure the two of them will meet each other sooner or later. Can't wait for Michaella to ace Sesil off court! :D

You`ll be waiting until the day of her retirement... See there is a real lack of understanding, appreciation of what SESILATION is all about. When you finally comprehend this, you will no longer speak of Michaella and Sesil in the same breath. Trust me... ;)

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:11 AM
Nah we dont :cool:

Sesil who?

Sesil Karanta****, never heard of her? Didn't she once win a 5k in Buthan? :p

We should have a cool name as well... Like, Vaidisovaholics?
Hell No! We don't need it... at least Nicole wins tournaments instead of only talking about it :tape:

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:31 AM

Hell No! We don't need it... at least Nicole wins tournaments instead of only talking about it :tape:
Vaidisovans? :D

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:32 AM

See herein lies the problem. You have failed to do your homework. And this is your homework, study the resume of THE SESILATOR... I`ll give you a hint. Last year, she won 3 of the 6 ITF tournies that she entered. She also won a a USTA event last year and defeated none other than Nicole Vaidisova in a junior championship final, very convincingly, in straight sets. Sorry for Nicole, but SESILATION was her unfortunate fate... Is really nothing to be ashamed of... Now go do your homework. Your next project will be to study THE SESILATOR, the person... This will incude style of play, abilities, and personality in general. Then and only then, will you comprehend SESILATION... ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:33 AM
You`ll be waiting until the day of her retirement... See there is a real lack of understanding, appreciation of what SESILATION is all about. When you finally comprehend this, you will no longer speak of Michaella and Sesil in the same breath. Trust me... ;)
Michaella def Sesil 6-0 6-0

I'VE BEEN SESILATED!!!

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:36 AM
Michaella def Sesil 6-0 6-0

I'VE BEEN SESILATED!!!

*dead* :haha:

My homework tells me Sesil has ZERO WTA Titles...
And Nicole has two! :ras:

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
Vaidisovans? :D

It`s just is not going to fit, is not in the stars. Unlike THE SESILATOR, who is pre-ordained... ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:38 AM

You've passed the exam! :D

Nicole = :bowdown:
Sesil = :crazy:

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:42 AM

You only need to go back and read what you first wrote and will quickly see the double bagel is on you.... ;)

jimbo mack
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:49 AM
well done to sesil, good start for her!

Junex
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:29 AM
Great result! keep it up Sesil!

and also good-luck to Nicole & Misa.

Daniel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:38 AM
welldone Sesil :D

Joana
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:07 PM
This Sesil praise is getting pretty disturbing.

crazillo
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:27 PM
:tape: I am saying that as a fan of bulgarian tennis!!!!

Don't imitate Sesil's character.

daniela86
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:24 PM
SESILATOR :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :hug: :) well done!!! :worship:

jj74
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
In fact 89 it's a generation of future top ten players, there are a lot of interesting players who born in that year

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
You've passed the exam! :D

Nicole = :bowdown:
Sesil = :crazy:

I agree... Nicole :woohoo:
Sesil :banghead: --> she sure does look like it! :p

mandy7
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
Sweet victory for THE SESILATOR, with a 6-2, 6-4 thrashing of 43rd ranked Maria Camerin. :bounce: In case you have not heard, the name is Karatancheva, first name Sesil, world #1 junior, 54-8 record as a pro. 15 years old, wicked backhand, quick as a rabbit, and strikes fear in the most seasoned veteran. Feel free to pay your homage to this rising star here. :worship: We are expanding our fan base. Cheering thread available under Gold Coast.
do your homework :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:57 PM
For the love of God, I hope that those of you have rambled up most of the space in this thread are just kidding and carrying out some sort of inside joke, because if not... Good lord.

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:05 PM
For the love of God, I hope that those of you have rambled up most of the space in this thread are just kidding and carrying out some sort of inside joke, because if not... Good lord.

:lol:

It's all in the name of good fun! For me at least... LOL.
I just don't really believe in hyping players *even though I hype Michaella Krajicek a bit, but I don't see her as GOD :tape:*

I like good tennis, first and foremost. And I don't care who provides me with it! :)

jdog3008
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
:sesil: :crazy:

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:24 PM
do your homework :rolleyes:

I cannot begin to tell one and all how excited I am to see all the appreciation for SESILATION on this thread. It takes a special person to be a fan of THE SESILATOR. I also cannot express how happy I am to see the most colorful Mandy7 contributing here... Go Sesil!! :bounce:

TFan1156
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:44 PM
:tape: I am saying that as a fan of bulgarian tennis!!!!

Don't imitate Sesil's character.

It is too late now Crazillo. THE SESILATOR has gone international and the world is embracing her... ;)

gmak
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darop.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:58 PM
Boo.

mandy7
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:22 PM
I cannot begin to tell one and all how excited I am to see all the appreciation for SESILATION on this thread. It takes a special person to be a fan of THE SESILATOR. I also cannot express how happy I am to see the most colorful Mandy7 contributing here... Go Sesil!! :bounce:
you do know that i think she's nothing more than an overrated scary kid right?

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:59 PM
It is too late now Crazillo. THE SESILATOR has gone international and the world is embracing her... ;)

:confused:

Honey, YOU alone does not equal THE WORLD! :cool:

veryborednow
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:04 PM
Sesil - World Junior Number 1 and gooooooooorgeous.

:kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

SilK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM
Sesil - World Junior Number 1 and gooooooooorgeous.

:kiss: :hearts: :kiss:

Now you just tryna bug us all out! :lol:

*roddicksinme*
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:52 PM
woohooo Sesil congrats girl! she is on a win streak since last year :D

xcrtbckhnd
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:21 AM
Congrats Sesil! Good luck against Elena L next round. If she can win that match, we'll really have something to cheer about. Someone mentioned that it was closer than the scoreline.... Any more details you can provide would be appreciated!

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:58 AM
you do know that i think she's nothing more than an overrated scary kid right?

Sorry to hear this, as I have bad news for you. THE SESILATOR will be a thorn in your side for some time to come... ;)

charmedRic
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Good Luck To Sesil in her 2nd round match.

PointBlank
Jan 4th, 2005, 03:19 AM
Only reason people dont like Sesil is because shes not afraid to speak her mind. She did it before she played Maria.

Grow up.

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 03:29 AM
Only reason people dont like Sesil is because shes not afraid to speak her mind. She did it before she played Maria.

Grow up.

I agree. Plus people need to be more understanding. It is hard to be humble when you are THE SESILATOR. If they were THE SESILATOR, they would be doing the same thing... ;)

JenFan75
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Good job Sesil!

-I wanna be part of the fan base, I love Sesil! "I'm gonna kick her ass off" lol

Lemonskin.
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:41 AM
I agree. Plus people need to be more understanding. It is hard to be humble when you are THE SESILATOR. If they were THE SESILATOR, they would be doing the same thing... ;)
Just wait until "Sesilator" get the once-over by Darth Vaidisover :cool:

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Good job Sesil!

-I wanna be part of the fan base, I love Sesil! "I'm gonna kick her ass off" lol

Cool, there is a cheering thread up in the current tournaments Gold Coast section. There is also a Sesil thread up in Maggie Maleeva`s fan club. Next, a website and SESILATOR t-shirts... ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:47 AM
I wanna Sesil T-shirt

"I saw Masha thrash Sesil at the Australian Open :cool:

mandy7
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Sorry to hear this, as I have bad news for you. THE SESILATOR will be a thorn in your side for some time to come... ;)
what kinda drugs are you on?

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:10 AM

We are just high on SESILATION in here Mandy. Haven`t you heard, "There is nothing sweeter than victory".... ;)

Lemonskin.
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Dunno what drugs... but I'll bet that crazy sonofabich has cameras planted all around her house... sounds like obsession to me...

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:28 AM
Dunno what drugs... but I'll bet that crazy sonofabich has cameras planted all around her house... sounds like obsession to me...

:rolleyes: Projecting your own psychological defiencies off on others I see. Very common technic... Hey, try starting your own fun thread, write your own material.... May be good therapy for you....

Lemonskin.
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:42 AM
:yawn:

Darop.
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:13 PM
6-2 6-4 is not a thrashing at all :rolleyes:

For all you know Camerin might have been up 4-0 in the second set...

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 07:57 PM
6-2 6-4 is not a thrashing at all :rolleyes:

For all you know Camerin might have been up 4-0 in the second set...

Yet another taking it all absolutely literally... :rolleyes: Where were you in English and/or literature class? Thinking about your plans for after school I suppose... ;)

Darop.
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Yet another taking it all absolutely literally. :rolleyes: Where were you in English and/or literature class? Thinking about your plans for after school I suppose... ;)
What the fuck does english have to do with all this? :rolleyes:

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:07 PM
What the fuck does english have to do with all this? :rolleyes:

You still do not get it.. :lol: Look up the word "hyperbole." And it would do you well to drop the profanity. Betrays intellectual ineptitude, while perhaps violating your terms of service. Does you no good any case... ;)

Darop.
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:55 PM
You still do not get it.. :lol: Look up the word "hyperbole." And it would do you well to drop the profanity. Betrays intellectual ineptitude, while perhaps violating your terms of service. Does you no good any case... ;)
Shut up please.

TFan1156
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:02 PM
Shut up please.

It is all good in good fun. Hyping your player, rubbing it in, all part of sports. Remember that... :D

Frank
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:47 PM
People actually take this serious?

pla
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:54 PM
People actually take this serious?

:secret: I am sure some do :lol: ;)

Frank
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Lol, it's sad though. As soon as she starts beating top players she'll be much hated.

But hey, this board wouldn't be any fun without all the hatred. ;)

pla
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Lol, it's sad though

I would say it's more like a pathetic tragicomedy :lol:

But hey, this board wouldn't be any fun without all the hatred. ;)

I must agree here :)

Frank
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:15 PM
I would say it's more like a pathetic tragicomedy :lol:

I must agree here :) I'm beginning to hope Sesil will win Wimbledon this year, beating the entire top 7, with lots of rain delays, dubious line calls and alleged, vague injuries of her opponents. ;)

Not that it's possible she gets a draw like that of course. But just in theory. It would be much fun. :p