PDA

View Full Version : OK for real!? Are guys REALLY that dumb?

tennisIlove09
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:00 AM
like, how many times does one have to be rejected or say no before they'll get it???

ZAK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:18 AM
most people are dumb

JenFan75
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:42 AM
most people are dumb

Except for the smart ones.

"Sluggy"
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:27 AM
I stayed away once the first rejection came. In New Jersey, you can get yourself killed for stupid shit like that. But the girls, i could say no, and then have to head for the hills, some girls just dont know the meaning of NO

Princess Sarah.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:54 AM
well all the guys i know seem to like rejection , they r like dogs u kick them then they keep coming back.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:32 AM
Wouldn't say it was just a guy thing, alot of girls are right bunny boilers who won't let blokes have a life.

But then i don't know the original posters story......if it was someone met in a club then i'd be freaked, if it's a relationship breakdown, you can't blame someone for trying.

We've all been there, or will be at some stage in both scenarios

Fantastic
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:21 PM
Guys aren't dumb, we just pretend we are on the off-chance that persistence pays off. Or we're in denial, and just keep trying to allay the pain of being rejected.

Harju.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:22 PM
Are you referring to me, D? :sad:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:54 PM
oh my god....since last night I was wondering the same thing! I told this fool that I went out on ONE date with that I wasn't interested in going any further.

He asked me why, I told him and he got shrill and sounded like a woman :tape: Whining that I wasn't open to communication...:rolleyes: I mean each time he tried to be all over me, I rebuffed him....ahm CLUE!!!!

I would lay the smack down each time we talked..."no, you can't come over" "no, I won't be cooking you dinner anytime soon" "I'm busy" "I'll call you when I have time"

He called me twice in one week after I didn't return a phone call 3 days earlier :tape: He said he cared about me...funny..during the date he didn't ask one damn thing about me...just trying to set up a scenario for seduction or to say someting sexual :mad: :rolleyes:

Can you say needy? Blllllleeeeeeeeeeeeecccchhhhhhhhh!!!:fiery:

tennisIlove09
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
of course not Felix :hug:

bw2082
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:59 PM
I would lay the smack down each time we talked..."no, you can't come over" "no, I won't be cooking you dinner anytime soon" "I'm busy" "I'll call you when I have time"

SOmetimes you just have to come out and say "I don't like you and I never will so never talk to me again." :o

Mrs. Peel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:35 PM
SOmetimes you just have to come out and say "I don't like you and I never will so never talk to me again." :o
I eventually did that and he got all pissy and indignant...it was really awful to endure :sad: