PDA

View Full Version : This woman has a body out of this world

icequeen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
http://www.venusserenafans.com/Forumn/viewtopic.php?t=28291

pav
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:51 PM
I can't see her properly, I can only see Her face ,with shades on, and a bit of Her hand,some nuisance keeps standing in the way :crying2:

icequeen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:00 PM
I can't see her properly, I can only see Her face ,with shades on, and a bit of Her hand,some nuisance keeps standing in the way :crying2:

There are 5 pictures keep paging down.

Avid Merrion
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:05 PM
:drool: :hearts: thanks for the pics! :D

tennis ace
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
:drool:

ae wowww
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Those pics are SWEET AS! Knew she was hot but :eek:

pigam
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
it unbelievable how much better she looks on these pics than she did on that other one that was posted of her in St. Bart's (?) :eek:
Goes to show... never 'judge someone's looks' based on one photo

Rtael
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
Nice body, but she made a mistake with that hair....

Marcell
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:46 PM
The one from St.Bart's was scanned,so the picture got distorted.The one in the newspaper was fine.Here is another picture.

http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/watermark.php?ifotonummer=10639869

ae wowww
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:52 PM
How does she get such a nice body? Must be such a job, getting her to come, with hips/thighs like that ;)

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Cute for her. :p

AjdeNate!
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:23 PM
Work that assssssssss!! :p

icequeen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:34 PM
How does she get such a nice body? Must be such a job, getting her to come, with hips/thighs like that ;)

What?

Infiniti2001
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
I 'm still wondering why "some" people get off calling her "fat" or muscular. She has an enviable body--- Damn!!! :p

DevilishAttitude
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
Nice up top :hearts: :drool: except the hair :o

She has a fat arse but at least she's curvy which is so much better than being a stick ;)

*hingis_forever*
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:10 PM
ugh... not very nice! IMO, Venus has the better body of the two!

Fingon
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
I 'm still wondering why "some" people get off calling her "fat" or muscular. She has an enviable body--- Damn!!! :p
she is not fat

she is muscular

icequeen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:55 PM

Yea, I know. Dear lord why couldn't I be bless with a body like that. I hate you Serena, I hate you Serena, I hate you Serena. I can't put words to her body....it is to fine.

icequeen
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:56 PM
Bill Berkowitz - WorkingForChange
12.30.04 - It took President Bush three days to ready himself to go before the television cameras and make a public statement about Sunday's devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck southern Asia. Even though he was late, and much more money will be needed, the president pledged at least $35 million in aid to the victims of the disaster. But, as of December 30, some of the president's major family-values constituents have yet to be heard from: It's business as usual at the web sites of the American Family Association, the Family Research Council, the Christian Coalition, Focus on the Family, Concerned Women for America, and the Coral Ridge Ministries.
These powerful and well-funded political Christian fundamentalist organizations appear to be suffering from a compassion deficit. Organizations which are amazingly quick to organize to fight against same-sex marriage, a woman's right to choose, and embryonic stem cell research are missing in action when it comes to responding to the disaster in southern Asia. None of their web sites are actively soliciting aid for the victims of the earthquake/tsunami.
In fact, there is no mention of the giant earthquake and tsunami that devastated southern Asia. There are no headlines about the dead, injured or the tremendous damage; there are no urgent appeals for donations; there are no phone numbers to call; there are no links to organizations collecting money and providing aid for the victims.
Sri Lanka, Indonesia, India and Thailand were among the countries hardest hit by the 9.0 magnitude earthquake, which sent huge waves that smashed boats, uprooted trees and destroyed structures from Malaysia to Africa, the Associated Press (AP) reported. As of Thursday, the death toll had soared to more than 114,000, millions were homeless from the disaster, and many more were still unaccounted for.
The web sites of the same organizations that organized a campaign to block Arlen Specter from ascending to the chairmanship of Senate Judiciary Committee within hours of his post-election night warning to President Bush about radically conservative judicial nominees are now silent.
At the Reverend Donald Wildmon's Mississippi-based American Family Association (AFA) web site, the preferred cause -- and top story -- concerns the upcoming battle over the president's judicial appointees. The AFA hasn't forgotten about gays and lesbians: Under the headline "P&G Chairman Gives Thousands to Promote Homosexual Agenda" the AFA claims that "A.G. Lafley, CEO of Procter & Gamble, recently gave $5,163 in P&G stock to help the homosexual community repeal a law in Cincinnati that prohibited giving special rights to homosexuals."
The web site also salutes the Rev. Wildmon for being named one of "10 Who Made a Mark on Marketing" in 2004, featured in the December 20 issue of Advertising Age.
"Like him or hate him, this family-values crusader is having a big impact on marketing," the magazine states. "Although his American Family Association has been around for more than 20 years, the influence of Wildmon's group, which targets advertisers in TV shows it finds offensive via its 200,000-strong One Million Moms and One Million Dads e-mail network, is growing. Most recently, AFA convinced Lowe's and Tyson to pull their advertising from ABC's hottest new property, 'Desperate Housewives.'"
As of Wednesday evening I hadn't received any e-mail alerts regarding the earthquake from either the One Million Moms or the One Million Dads. The "current issue" at One Million Moms and Dads is a campaign to get the Burlington Coat Factory to cease advertising on "Life as We Know It" and "Desperate Housewives," television programs the AFA finds objectionable.
Over at the Family Research Council's web site, the powerful Washington, DC,-based family-values lobbying group is outraged that Christians are getting cheated out of Christmas, with two stories, "Is the Grinch Stealing Christmas?" and "Merry BAH HUMBUG-mas!" focusing on this. There are no alerts about the earthquake/tsunami.
At the Christian Coalition's (CC) web site, the organization's president, Roberta Combs, is busy thanking CC supporters for their "time and effort in getting millions of Christian Coalition voter guides (English & Spanish) distributed to your family, friends, churches, Christian bookstores and neighborhoods all across America."
Family.org, the web site of Dr. James Dobson's Colorado Springs, Colorado-based multi-media mega-ministry, Focus on the Family, is all over the map with its features: From messages to "remember Focus on the Family in your year-end giving," to helpful hints on how to survive Christmas without "The Lord of the Rings," to movie reviews of "Fat Albert" (thumbs up), "The Aviator (thumbs down), "Meet the Fockers" (a disappointed thumbs down), and "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (a reluctant thumbs up).
First and foremost, Concerned Women for America (CWA) wants you to know "The Truth About Alfred Kinsey." The twenty-five year-old organization, which bills itself as "the nation's largest public policy women's organization," is also offering a "Special Christmas Feature" from Dr. Beverly LaHaye, founder of the organization, and Dr. Janice Crouse. But not a word on the earthquake/tsunami.
Coral Ridge Ministries (CRM), Dr. D. James Kennedy's Fort Lauderdale, Florida-based operation, is also looking in other directions. At its web site there are advertisements for the CRM's upcoming Reclaiming America For Christ Conference, which will be held in mid-February, and for several of Dr. Kennedy's sermons.
At townhall.com, the mother of all conservative web sites and "the first truly interactive community on the Internet to bring Internet users, conservative public policy organizations, congressional staff, and political activists together under the broad umbrella of 'conservative' thoughts, ideas and actions," current headlines are totally absent earthquake/tsunami news. Here are the top five stories as of December 29: "Reggie White, defender of faith -- on and off the field"; "Focus should shift from testing to teaching"; "False friends"; "Cheap drugs or safe drugs?"; and "European court forces Microsoft to alter its products."
Over at falwell.com, the Rev. Jerry Falwell is explaining "The True Meaning of Christmas," recruiting for his new organization, The Moral Majority Coalition, and soliciting cruisers for a late July sojourn aboard the Queen Mary II.
While many Christian evangelical organizations have rushed to help the victims, why aren't the nation's major religious right political groups -- quick to claim the moral high-ground at every opportunity -- putting their organizational muscle to good use? Why hasn't the devastation from the earthquake/tsunami been on the radar screens of these groups? Are they all on a values vacation?
(c) 2004 Working Assets Online. All rights reserved

Why am I not surprised?? Hypocrites :tape:

Why is this here?

Wiggly
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:23 AM
Hair and glasses :tape:

tennis ace
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:26 AM
Why is this here?
:shrug: i have no idea i was wondering the same thing

harloo
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:29 AM
:drool: The girl has an amazing body, so all you jealous folk who have something scandalous to say I suggest Kayne's Workout Plan.;) :D

SzavayFi
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:30 AM
Nice Pictures! Serena has a nicer body then i thought. :yeah:

Pamela Shriver
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:36 AM
This woman has a body out of this world
Another appreciation thread about me! Yikes, it's difficult being so popular :angel:

Infiniti2001
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:06 AM
Why is this here?

It was a mistake :lol: Here I was looking for it on the non-tennis board :rolls:

Infiniti2001
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:17 AM
she is not fat

she is muscular

As a fellow woman I beg to defer :tape:

icequeen
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:19 AM
she is not fat

she is muscular

Serena is NOT muscular. Looking at that body I do not see anything muscular on her.

Volcana
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:23 AM
she is muscularWould you make that judgement from the pictures in this thread?

Fingon
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:14 AM
Serena is NOT muscular. Looking at that body I do not see anything muscular on her.
then I suggest you take an eyes test.

I didn't say that being muscular is wrong (although I personally don't like muscular women's bodies) but she is muscular.

And you can't see her whole body in those pictures, the legs especially, but you can see her stomach and it's not precisely soft is it?

Fingon
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:17 AM
Would you make that judgement from the pictures in this thread?
not really, except for her stomach, you can't really see her whole body.

But the post I was answering talked about people saying Serena is muscular and fat, didn't say anything about these pictures. I can see from those pictures she isn't fat, and can also see she is well toned, I know she is muscular, again, that's not necessarily wrong, just not my style.

Fingon
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:19 AM
As a fellow woman I beg to defer :tape:
well, certainly, to judge a woman's body I would definitely trust a man more than a woman. Certainly women don't see other women's bodies the way men do. :)

brickhousesupporter
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:42 AM
For one person to have all of that is not right......Damn girl with fine self.

Rocketta
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:47 AM
For one person to have all of that is not right......Damn girl with fine self.I know it makes you hate her a little...:lol:

Doraemon
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:50 AM
At first glance, I seriously thought she was Oracene.

icequeen
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:54 AM

Stop being jealous.

tennis ace
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
yes i'm sure because oracene is that skinny, has her bellybutton pierced , and would be wearing a two piece on the beach :rolleyes: give me a break.

ae wowww
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:21 AM
yes i'm sure because oracene is that skinny, has her bellybutton pierced , and would be wearing a two piece on the beach :rolleyes: give me a break.
I thought Oracene was the one that was shot :sad:?

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:21 AM
lol Serena tanning

Lemonskin.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:27 AM
Venus is out of this world (Geddit? :haha: )

tennis ace
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
I thought Oracene was the one that was shot :sad:?
nope oracene is the mother their sister yetunde was shot :sad:

brickhousesupporter
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:00 PM
I had to come back for another look:drool:......Brett for your sake and serena's I hope you tapping that right......Cause what you won't do another man will:devil:.

DA FOREHAND
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:35 PM
then I suggest you take an eyes test.

I didn't say that being muscular is wrong (although I personally don't like muscular women's bodies) but she is muscular.

And you can't see her whole body in those pictures, the legs especially, but you can see her stomach and it's not precisely soft is it?

and i'm sure you're a 90 lb weakling....

HAIL-VENUS
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:36 PM
Oh yesssss....the first pic is my favorite. The booty shot is tight too.

Volcana
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:54 PM
And you can't see her whole body in those pictures, the legs especially, but you can see her stomach and it's not precisely soft is it?Actually, you do get a VERY good look at her legs in those pictures. The parts of her we don't get a look at aren't legal to show in some places. However, perhaps this is just a difference in the use of the word 'muscular'. One might just as easily say Serena has a low percentage of body (the two obvious exceptions aside :)) She hasn't any BIGGER muscles than Lindsay or Amelie, but vastly better definition.

Of course, quite a lot of people thought Daniela Hantuchova's body was 'sexy' when she was on the verge of anorexia. If her arms, or say, Anastasia Myskina's, are you idea of 'normal', than 'muscular' is surely a word that must be applied to Serena.

When I look at Serena, I see the female version of Michelangelo's 'David'. She certainly is the most sculpted player on the tour.

Calimero377
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:02 PM
Actually, you do get a VERY good look at her legs in those pictures. The parts of her we don't get a look at aren't legal to show in some places. However, perhaps this is just a difference in the use of the word 'muscular'. One might just as easily say Serena has a low percentage of body (the two obvious exceptions aside :)) She hasn't any BIGGER muscles than Lindsay or Amelie, but vastly better definition.

Of course, quite a lot of people thought Daniela Hantuchova's body was 'sexy' when she was on the verge of anorexia. If her arms, or say, Anastasia Myskina's, are you idea of 'normal', than 'muscular' is surely a word that must be applied to Serena.

When I look at Serena, I see the female version of Michelangelo's 'David'. She certainly is the most sculpted player on the tour.

This 'David' type - who is he?
A superheavyweight weight-lifter?

Volcana
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:31 PM
This 'David' type - who is he?You actually asked that question. I'm amazed.

LeRoy.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:32 PM
This 'David' type - who is he?
A superheavyweight weight-lifter?
A long nosed pinocchio(sp. ?) i guess (like you know who) :haha:

LeRoy.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:34 PM
Serena has a body to kill for. I can't see how someone would call her muscular or worse fat :eek: She has perfectly toned body and i like the fact that she is so comfortable flaunting it.

Calimero377
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:46 PM
A long nosed pinocchio(sp. ?) i guess (like you know who) :haha:

I would describe Serena's nose as a boxer's nose, not a pinocchio nose.
But her nose is not so important - her far too big boobs and ass and her weight-lifter's thighs make her a ... ehm, "special interest" heart-throb only ...

(Ouch, .... sorry, Serena ... )

Calimero377
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:48 PM
You actually asked that question. I'm amazed.

Hey, wait - isn't that Michelangelo Inter Milan's manager?
And David the left defender of the Inter side?
:confused:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:55 PM
I think this is the most amazing her body has looked :eek: :eek:

I am in awe :drool:

jenny161185
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:56 PM
did anyone in the uk/Ireland read the new of the world on Sunday? Anyway say columinist wrote '' shes toned,shes athletic and shes achieved alot more than I ever will but Serena Williams still looks like a man when wearing a bikini.''

I thought that was ver harsh and untrue.

Martian Jeza
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:17 AM
Out of this world ? Indeed but not the way you think ! There are people on earth with very weird taste

icequeen
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:19 AM
did anyone in the uk/Ireland read the new of the world on Sunday? Anyway say columinist wrote '' shes toned,shes athletic and shes achieved alot more than I ever will but Serena Williams still looks like a man when wearing a bikini.''

I thought that was ver harsh and untrue.

They have a lot of people out there jealous of Serena's body and a whole bunch on this board. That girl's body is rocking big time it just isn't fair for one person to look that damn good. Hell, I am jealous of her body too but certaintly not to the extent that I would insult her and find fault of her body when there's really nothing on her body to find fault of. Keep up the good work on that body Serena.

harloo
Jan 4th, 2005, 12:20 AM
Out of this world ? Indeed but not the way you think ! There are people on earth with very weird taste
Sorry but those with weird taste just don't have an appetite for skinny anorexic looking b$#@!#!!:lol:

glamorama
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:03 AM
Sorry but those with weird taste just don't have an appetite for skinny anorexic looking b$#@!#!!:lol:

Now really, is there any need to insult other women just because of one person's idiotic comment? Serena has a great body, and so do many skinny women, in different ways. It's not on to put any woman down for her body shape.

AkademiQ
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:23 AM
Serena looks great. Always motivation for me to work out :)

Volcana
Jan 4th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Hey, wait - isn't that Michelangelo Inter Milan's manager?
And David the left defender of the Inter side?
:confused:You can spin this anyway you'd like, but it still comes up appalling ignorance. In the dictionary sense of the word. How old are you? Seven? I can limit my references to the dim and distant past to Posh Spice and David Beckham, if that would help.

As for Serena, she sure doesn't need me to defend her. She's young, she's rich, she's's beautiful, she's one of the ten best in the world at her profession, and she get opportunities the rest of us only dream about. The trivial existence of wannabes and ankle-biters like you is what anyone in that position has to put up. I think she can manage.

I sure hope you dropped out of school after fourth grade. Otherwise, your parents really got ripped off paying for your education.

Rub
Jan 4th, 2005, 07:48 AM
yeah... great body!

Gowza
Jan 4th, 2005, 07:59 AM
yeah her body is pretty good.

Denise4925
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:40 PM
With big foreheads. :lol:

Denise4925
Jan 7th, 2005, 05:42 PM
You can spin this anyway you'd like, but it still comes up appalling ignorance. In the dictionary sense of the word. How old are you? Seven? I can limit my references to the dim and distant past to Posh Spice and David Beckham, if that would help.

As for Serena, she sure doesn't need me to defend her. She's young, she's rich, she's's beautiful, she's one of the ten best in the world at her profession, and she get opportunities the rest of us only dream about. The trivial existence of wannabes and ankle-biters like you is what anyone in that position has to put up. I think she can manage.

I sure hope you dropped out of school after fourth grade. Otherwise, your parents really got ripped off paying for your education.
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :o

pisces
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:45 PM
ICEQUEEN,i am with you.Serena has a body to die for.LORD LORD LORD,BABY GOT BACKKKKKKKKK.PEOPLE ARE JUST JEALOUS.SERENA NEED"S TO BE CONE?BIG TIME!LORD I LOVE TO SEE HER DAIRY AREA IN THE CAT SUIT.TO BIG OINONS.YES,IT BRINGS WATER TO MY EYES. I LOVE BOTH SISTERS.BOTH HAVE BEAUTIFUL BODY.

harloo
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:47 PM
Now really, is there any need to insult other women just because of one person's idiotic comment? Serena has a great body, and so do many skinny women, in different ways. It's not on to put any woman down for her body shape.
I'm sorry glamorama, I just got carried away.:p ;)

Veegeta
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:29 AM
Serena is a very attractive girl...............Ok let me just be frank seeing Serena like this makes my blood pressure RISE........ DAMN IT I'm still BEATING around the BUSH......ok ok Serena has put a lot of stuff BEHIND her BUTT she has a HUGE future at the TOP. If one thing isn't COMING THROUGH for her she has plenty and I mean plenty of ASSets.

dreamgoddess099
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:03 AM
did anyone in the uk/Ireland read the new of the world on Sunday? Anyway say columinist wrote '' shes toned,shes athletic and shes achieved alot more than I ever will but Serena Williams still looks like a man when wearing a bikini.''Way to go Serena! At least she still looks like an adult rather than a litte boy like some of those flat chested flat assed girls. Being attracted to the bodies of children is perverse.