PDA

View Full Version : Hopman Cup: Schiavone def. Dulko 6-1, 6-3

joaco
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:16 AM
What a boring match. Hope Gisela can play less nervous next time. Congrats girls on the first WTA match of the year!!!

Joaco

SzavayFi
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:17 AM
WAY TO GO FRANCESCA! :bounce: :D :bounce:

beauty_is_pink
Gisela :sad:

DaNieLa RoCkZ
thats pretty pathetic

joaco
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:18 AM
thats pretty pathetic
why? did u see the match?

Harju.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:20 AM
Gisele :sobbing:

Lemonskin.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:22 AM
I saw the match... Gisela was awfully inconsistent. Forehand was awful... waaaay too many UE's (46), serve percentage was too low...

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:22 AM
why? did u see the match?

no its pathetic because of the scoreline and because of what people told me about the match who were watching it.. She shouldnt lose to Francesca that easily

joaco
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:25 AM
no its pathetic because of the scoreline and because of what people told me about the match who were watching it.. She shouldnt lose to Francesca that easily
ok. consider the fact that it's the first match of the year and maybe you'll see why it's not pathetic. Maybe she just wasn't so used at the conditions, maybe she was nervous. You don't know. So don't call her pathetic just because you think so, maybe she'll play better later in the week. I hope so, I hope the next match she plays will be better. Besides, you didn't even see the match, it could've been a close match anyway....

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:27 AM
i said it was pathetic that she lost like that.. and i did see the scoreboard and it wasnt that close

ZAK
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:39 AM
ok. consider the fact that it's the first match of the year and maybe you'll see why it's not pathetic. Maybe she just wasn't so used at the conditions, maybe she was nervous. You don't know. So don't call her pathetic just because you think so, maybe she'll play better later in the week. I hope so, I hope the next match she plays will be better. Besides, you didn't even see the match, it could've been a close match anyway....
It was Schiavone first match as well. It's disappointing

KingA
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:39 AM
Gisela produced 46 UF errors in total + 3 double faults!!! Poor performance by her....
However, its her first match for the season, and the first time she plays in Hopman Cup against Francesca who hasn't lost a singles match in here before.... It's understandable!!

Prizeidiot
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:50 AM
I watched Gisela for the first time, and it was very disappointing, especially since she played a first good game to break. She lacked any margin for error, didn't give any loop and kept making unforced errors as a result.

Fortunately, I also watched her mixed doubles, and she was a completely new player. She was very impressive... outhit David in a couple of baseline rallies, and came up with some nice angled passing shots. The girl has some game.

SM
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:05 AM
in her interview gisela said she was very happy with her tennis after the mixed doubles match. her forehand in particular was brilliant, she barely missed and had superb angles, volleys, shot choices, the lot!!! she seemed to return davids serve even better than she did francesca.

my point. dont put too much emphasis on her fuirst match if the year against francesca. tge first set lasted only about 20 mins and the match was over b4 she could get things in to gear.

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:41 AM
Gise :sad: :( :( not a good start to 2005
but still Argentina won 2-1 :)

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:01 AM
Gise :o:( glad Argetina won at the end! :D

Vut
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:17 AM
:sad: Dulko

Vincent
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:31 AM
:smash: Gisla, what were you doing?!? Wake up! :oThe last point was simply a joke, Gisla hit an easy forehand like 2 metres outside the court, :spit: I am not exaggerating.:spit:

Mattographer
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:33 AM
Did you know that Francesca Schiavone NEVER lost match at singles in Perth? She played the event last year and three years ago where she defeated Monica Seles and Kim Clijsters.

What an incredible record! ;)

DevilishAttitude
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:40 AM
Francesca :D but Italy :rolleyes: :o

Chunchun
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:57 PM
Gisela :o :mad: :wazzup:

Argentina :bounce: What's Guillermo scores? :bounce: :drool:

Mattographer
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:58 PM
Gisela :o :mad: :wazzup:

Argentina :bounce: What's Guillermo scores? :bounce: :drool:
6-1 7-6

Chunchun
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:59 PM
Guillermo :banana::banana::woohoo::bounce::D:D:D:D:D:D

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:03 PM
Impressive record Schiavone. :eek:

Come on, it is soooo early in the year, don't blame Dulko for that.