PDA

View Full Version : Likhovtseva's doubles partner in 2005?

crazillo
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Who will she team up with?
I heard Kuznetsova wants to focuse on singles.
I don't think she will partner Maleeva (her partner at the Gold Coast), who hasn't had a permanent partnership since 2003 with Liezel Huber....
Who will she partner with??

~MaRt~HiNgIs~F@N
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:38 PM
Cara Black??

DevilishAttitude
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:42 PM
No idea :sad:

I'd like her to partner with Zvonareva since they had decent results together but Vera's with Myskina. I don't think her and Black would be a success and Maleeva doesn't really play a lot of doubles.

Maybe with Husarova who she won with at Linz but she plays usually with Martinez so :shrug:

crazillo
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:57 PM
No idea :sad:

I'd like her to partner with Zvonareva since they had decent results together but Vera's with Myskina. I don't think her and Black would be a success and Maleeva doesn't really play a lot of doubles.

Maybe with Husarova who she won with at Linz but she plays usually with Martinez so :shrug:

Maleeva used to play a lot of doubles from Miami 2003 until Tokyo 2004 and reached No.12.... After that she did not play a lot, just a really few events.
It would not be a bad partnership though.... They reached a Tier-1 final together last year.
But I doubt Maggie wants to play doubles every week like in 2003, where she definitely played too much there.

jonny84
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:25 PM
She will probably swap and change - depends on how much she wants to qualify for the YEC.

Probably do a few tournaments with Maggie, Vera and Anastasia.

crazillo
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:01 PM
Is that a guess or a source of information?

Elldee
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:36 PM
I think she'll play with Svetlana when Svetlana wants to play and then with random partners at different events.

brunof
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:05 PM
For someone as good as Elena is, it's a shame she hasn't done more. Hopefully 2005 will be her year, and she will finally capitalize on a slam win!

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:00 AM
For someone as good as Elena is, it's a shame she hasn't done more. Hopefully 2005 will be her year, and she will finally capitalize on a slam win!

We'll see.....

GermanBoy
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:08 AM
Cara Black could be her partner. Wasn`t there rumors Lisa Raymond and Rennae Stubbs would team up again? :scratch:

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:19 AM
Cara Black could be her partner. Wasn`t there rumors Lisa Raymond and Rennae Stubbs would team up again? :scratch:

I really doubt they will reunite.....

I don't think that either. Black and Stubbs were harmonating better than Likhovtseva/Black and Raymond/Stubbs at times were. ;)

GermanBoy
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:20 AM
And what about Raymond/Likhovtseva then? :p

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:22 AM
And what about Raymond/Likhovtseva then? :p

Why don't you ask Jana Novotna to come out of retirement and play with her, or even Tauziat, who played great with her at the few events they entered together. :p

I have no idea, only time will tell us -- and her Sydney and Melbourne partners.

GermanBoy
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:36 AM
Saschalein, don`t be mean to me... :ras:

crazillo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:40 AM
Saschalein, don`t be mean to me... :ras:

If you continue to call me Saschalein, I can become BÖSE! :)

Sonja
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:41 AM
Who's Elena Bovina playing with? The Elena's would be cool together.

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:28 AM
I think she might play with Maleeva if they do well @ GC :)

tenn_ace
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
please, anyone but Black!

JenFan75
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:14 AM
I think she should partner with Cara.

Mattographer
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:31 AM
How about Liezel Huber? :hearts:

GermanBoy
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:59 AM
If you continue to call me Saschalein, I can become BÖSE! :)
Saschalein, Saschalein, Saschalein... :haha: :haha:

esdee
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:36 PM
I think she will play with Husarova - time will tell;)