PDA

View Full Version : Describe M. Krajicek's game please.

cartmancop
Jan 1st, 2005, 02:41 PM
I've heard alot about this young girl's potential and everything but not how she plays. What style of game does she play? How does she serve? Is she quick or a decent volleyer? Stuff like that. If someone who has seen her could describe her game I would appreciate it. :D

SilK
Jan 1st, 2005, 02:44 PM
She's a fighter. A player with spirit. She never gives up, goes for her shots and always believes in them. Which makes her an attractive player to look at. She is a hardhitter, wicked serve, loads of aces usually. She's pretty good at the net. Her forehand is her best shot, her backhand is good, but could use some improvement. She has worked really hard on her movement and she is heading in the right direction...

But first and foremost, her spirit is unbelievable. She really truly never gives up and puts up a fight till the very last point is played! :)

cartmancop
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:06 PM
Thank you for the help:)

Geisha
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:29 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future.

K-Dog
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:35 PM
What about her father? I heard it's a touchy subject, but what is up with him? I am not trying to lash out at her father I just heard that he isn't always so nice.

SilK
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:15 PM
What about her father? I heard it's a touchy subject, but what is up with him? I am not trying to lash out at her father I just heard that he isn't always so nice.

He wasn't nice in the days with Richard. But he is totally different with Michaella. He does what he does well. People just often mistake him for the same man he was years ago...

K-Dog
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:40 PM
He wasn't nice in the days with Richard. But he is totally different with Michaella. He does what he does well. People just often mistake him for the same man he was years ago...

That's good to hear. I was hoping he wasn't another Damir Dokic. That would suck for Michaella.

Alfie
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:38 AM
That's good to hear. I was hoping he wasn't another Damir Dokic. That would suck for Michaella.

I remember a Richard Krajicek interview from a few years back in which he talked about the pressure his father puts on his sister. Richard said he was trying to get his dad to ease up on Michaella and not put too much stress on the girl.

I think it's good Richard was the guinea pig. The dad's probably mellowed out a bit since Richard's days.