PDA

View Full Version : World Idol?

KoOlMaNsEaN
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM
What happened to it? I thought there would be a 2nd one by now?

bw2082
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:37 PM
The first one kind of sucked

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:57 AM
hahaha! kelly clarksons the best!

Princess Sarah.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:59 AM
Nah Guy sebastian is

Cuckoo
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:19 AM
Fanny Barino ;)

Oh the New Zealand one Ben Lummis is a fucking joke, I could sing better with 24 Tampons shoved up my ass

Princess Sarah.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:22 AM
Fanny Barino ;)

Oh the New Zealand one Ben Lummis is a fucking joke, I could sing better with 24 Tampons shoved up my ass
:haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hah a::haha::haha::haha:

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
Fanny Barino ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tape:

switz
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:34 AM
please no. the show struggles for credibility on it's own but that first one was so formulated and was just painful to watch.

PointBlank
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:03 AM
The first guy that won looked like a hobit. If not for American hate Kelly would have one. Also. Hopefully not a second one. Rubin sucks ass.

Princess Fiona
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:33 PM
I thought Kurt Nilsen was very good. :) He was one of my favourites on the night...

Who would be in a World Idol 2... Michelle McManus (UK), Ruuuuuuben Studdard (USA), Casey Donovan (Aus) (I have not heard her but I have heard 'of' her!! Congrats to her for winning... :) )...

I don't think it will come back - I seem to remember that Simon Cowell was not so 'complimentary' about it...

*remembering the Polish judge etc* *whaaaa* ;)

King Aaron
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:53 PM
Jaclyn Victor would be representing Malaysia if there was a 2nd World Idol... :)

Princess Fiona
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM
:)

It would be interesting to see the Idols of the World again... :)

(Maybe if they could have a 'showcase' with no judging... Hmmmm... :) )

Harju.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:05 PM
Jaclyn Victor would be representing Malaysia if there was a 2nd World Idol... :)
she's so going to rock the idol.

indonesia is represented by Joy Tobing. Heard that there's some news about Joy being dropped. hope it's not true cause Delon = deadness.

singapore will be represented by taufik batistah. :woohoo:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:02 PM
Kalan Porter would represent Canada

jamba2
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:41 PM
elli would be for germany and joeri for belgium , hope for us country that there isn't a second one cause with joeri we will end last cause he can't sing :tape: