PDA

View Full Version : Britney preparing a new album & new single

TatiAnnahølic
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:15 PM
I'm surprised because I thought she was taking sometime off music, but actually she's working on her new CD that is supposed to be out by next summer :eek::D. The new song is called Mona Lisa and is the anticipation of her new CD that will be probably called "Original Doll".

You can d'load the song here: http://www.breatheheavy.com/home.php :hearts:

Dava
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:17 PM
yea i was shocked to hear this...the song is pretty good...but taking a step backward in my eyes.

!<blocparty>!
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:21 PM
hmmm, I didn't expect this, I thought she would take a break and punch out a couple of mini federlines. As did most people I think.

Lets hope the CD is good.

tennisIlove09
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:31 PM
:D I love her!

SilK
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:34 PM
that's one sucky song :(

I kinda liked her last album... It was dancable :D

This is, like Lucky only worse!

Barrie_Dude
Dec 31st, 2004, 07:02 PM
More Music From Brittney? :scared:

spiceboy
Dec 31st, 2004, 08:41 PM
OMG Lucy you've made my day :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sarza
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Britney :D

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:39 PM
Well, firstly, it's great to hear she's NOT taking a break (but then, she's not exactly sure what she is doing at the best of times, so maybe she will)

The only better news would be to drop her cling-on and anybody else who holds her back.

:bowdown:

Seeing the lyrics makes me wonder, if this is her goodbye in some way, whether for good or the Britney as we know her..........another image change?

Or maybe it's just the attention whore thing :scratch:

jrm
Dec 31st, 2004, 10:35 PM
She's a goner - i don't know why does she bother in the first place.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:55 AM
She's a goner - i don't know why does she bother in the first place.
A few Million $, one of the most 'wanted' women in the world (the most in my case) fame, known by everyone etc etc etc.

I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind her 'job' and money

Chunchun
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:23 AM
:woohoo: Britney!

Malin
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:07 AM
She's so unpredictable

Jarrett
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:17 AM
That song sucks and I am a big fan. :|

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:22 AM
It gets slightly better every time you hear it, but i think so little effort has gone into it, it's obvious to see.

I hope she doesn't release it, it's an album track, one of those songs lumped on to make up the numbers.

Fantastic
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:52 PM
Britney should learn to play the guitar and become a folksy, bluesy, jazz-esque singer. Now that's an image change no one would be expecting. She can still wear her low slung jeans and midriff-bearing tops. It's the image of these guitar-playing types these days. Or maybe Britney can wear dresses that actually covers her knees and shoulders. She'd be a big hit at the Grammy's if she had some great songs to back up the new image change. She's established herself. She doesn't really need to do the whole sexually provocative thing anymore. Even Christina Aguilera has grown out of it. All of Britney's peers have grown out of it. They have matured as people. If Britney wants to be the next Madonna, she should study her career and image changes. Every Madonna period is so different from the last. We haven't seen anything uniquely new from Britney since she went from virginal pop princess to breast implant Barbie. We've just seen different versions of breast implant Barbie.

Anyway, image aside, I like Britney's music. I've had mud slung at me for admitting such a thing, but I think I wear it well. It goes well with my eyes. ;)

The other thing I'll say is that I want Britney to sing more. She hasn't really sung (so much as moaned, growled, whispered and breathed) since "Baby, One More Time." The electronic thing is great, but I'd like to hear an album where Britney doesn't just make dance music, but actually sings with a melody, a harmony, and in tune. Is that too much to ask?

So what do I like about her music or her for that matter? The songs she produces right now are catchy and are mostly sexy and entertaining. I just feel that she can still be all those things in another package. I don't usually slam Britney, but I just needed to say it.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 1st, 2005, 04:10 PM
What is she doing? I mean, what the hell. THat's so bad, and I usually don't mind Britney's Music. It's not danceable, her voice sounds really high pitched, and it's really ennoying. She just sounds bad. I hope this isn't gonna be her new single cause if it is, it's not gonna do to well on the billboard:unsure:

harloo
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:54 PM
:D I love her!:sad: I thought better of you Dallas.:eek: ;)

SzavayFi
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
Uh-oh, what affect will these have on teenage girls like the last one did? :unsure:

Andy Mac
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:21 PM
britany shud do a song with metallica! haha...now that i wud pay big dollars to see

raquel
Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:36 AM
Her voice sounds horrible on this song. She sounds like a drunk woman trying to do a 1920s jazz ragtime song and it sounds so dated compared to something like Toxic. It sounds more like an old unreleased demo than a new song. And the lyrics are a joke.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:00 PM
She's releasing 'Breathe On Me' In US and Australia and in Europe 'Do Somethin' ' apparently - videos out next week, singles released Feb

:confused:

Then her 5th album will be sorted by June with 'Mona Lisa' her first release, out before album, video in March, single release in April

So much for the 2 year timeout :confused:

I'm gonna want the 'Breathe on me' Single - but not released in Europe :( Hopefully Ebay.......................maybe :confused:

cellophane
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:43 PM
This is one terrible song, which indeed sounds like a demo.

!<blocparty>!
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:25 PM
I'm gonna want the 'Breathe on me' Single - but not released in Europe :( Hopefully Ebay.......................maybe :confused:Im guessing you have the album? Do you collect her singles?

tennisIlove09
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:30 PM
:sad: I thought better of you Dallas.:eek: ;)
:haha: Sorry! What can I say? She always looks good (most of the time), I love her music...and I love to dance to her music.

Jarrett
Jan 2nd, 2005, 11:30 PM
She's releasing 'Breathe On Me' In US and Australia and in Europe 'Do Somethin' ' apparently - videos out next week, singles released Feb

:confused:

Then her 5th album will be sorted by June with 'Mona Lisa' her first release, out before album, video in March, single release in April

So much for the 2 year timeout :confused:

I'm gonna want the 'Breathe on me' Single - but not released in Europe :( Hopefully Ebay.......................maybe :confused:
Yay! Breathe on Me is my favorite song of that entire album. :worship:

Malin
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:51 AM
this woman never ceases to amaze me, true brillance as usual

switz
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:32 AM
it's pretty sad how she keeps saying she doing one thing and then does the other - especially when it usually is just a grab for cash.

i say this because i want her to go away because i'm tired of being ashamed of liking her songs. stop it britney. i like real music.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
Im guessing you have the album? Do you collect her singles?
Singles and Albums wise i have all at least 5 times, plus all the other memorabilia, plus the millions of VHS i have recorded off TV/Downloaded Pics/videos etc........i collect Britney stuff as a 'hobby' :)