PDA

View Full Version : Leave your message here..Why is 2005 gonna be fantastic, exciting or best year for u?

jochem
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:07 PM
Justin wondering what makes 2005 a special year for you...
Everyone must have something that is going to happen next year that is going to be something to remember for the rest of your life...
For example:
Turning 16,18,30 or whatsoever :p
Going to university, other school, whatsoever :eek:
Exciting Holidays :lick:
Maybe...getting married, having kids???! :angel:

PLease let me know :wavey:

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:20 PM
Erm.........having only met my 7 sisters 3 months ago, for the first time in my 28 year life, i will be enjoying my time with them........financially i am secure to not need work for a fair while, so i'm taking time out.

Also spend that time with my partner, who knows what me might get up to :hehehe: although no plans for marriage or babies ;)

Emola
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:47 PM
The big 1-8 coming up :eek:

Thats it really lol.

AjdeNate!
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:46 PM
Having the most amazing guy visit soon.
Avoiding the big 3-0.
Vegas in April.
Paris in May.

Dava
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:49 PM
Well 2004 was pretty amazing in a lot of ways, so I guess i have to to Wimbleodn again as well as go the French Open, just to ebat 2004. I can think of a billion other reasons why 2005 will be better but you never know.

Jericho
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:53 PM
leaving the hell hole also known as high school :woohoo:

:banana::banana::banana:

SpikeyAidanm
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:47 AM
Turning 18 and going to uni, lol life turning point hehe.

Rocketta
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:02 AM
turning 35...don't know if that's positive..:unsure:

Going to Charleston and hopefully meeting some nice people and catching up with old friends.

Going back to California and hopefully meeting vs1 plus hangout with Joao

hopefully, my wound from a surgery I had 4 weeks ago will finally heal as I just got out the hospital because of infection....

hopefully, I'll just get my life organized...in.....2005

Also, a close friend is pregnant so looking forward to her having a baby.

Hopefully I'll end 2005 as #1 in the Predictiongame....and Tennis Poker!

Everyones invited to play... http://www.wtapredictiongame.com/board

Sam L
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:08 AM
Starting university again. Will look for a new job (I have to). And will travel to Tropical North Queensland (Great Barrier Reef and all that) at least. More travel will depend on how much money I have. Will get a digital video camera.

WILL GET A BOYFRIEND FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP ---> This is my resolution for 2005. ;)

CondiLicious
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:17 AM
Cause I have 2 women throwing themselves at my feet :tape: Well... kinda... :lol:

Ting
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:31 AM
Going to uni!

SzavayFi
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:34 AM
Turning 15!!!! And leaving friggin Middle School! WOO HOO!

Princess Sarah.
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:31 AM
Turning 18, going to uni, working and actually making my own money!

bis2806
Jan 1st, 2005, 06:12 AM
because i'm leaving high school which totally sucks, and i look forward to starting a relationship :) i'm also excited that i'm going overseas to the US to study! life there will be better

Bacardi
Jan 1st, 2005, 06:50 AM
NO MORE BITCHES! :wavey:

JenFan75
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:08 AM
Not having to deal with my Integrated Humanities class anymore.

selking
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:20 AM
Because Green Day is coming back to the USA.

greenfunkTHREE.
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:26 AM
i am gonna turn 15. and its the best time of secondary school! at 13 you are too young at 14 gotta study for streaming, 15 your like ready for anythings and the clubs would just let you in!(that's if you know which to go to) :D and at 16 gotta study to get into a good college. :(

flyingmachine
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:47 AM
I'm going to Hong Kong at February to see my grandma who just left the hospital a few days ago. :)

sarza
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:59 AM
I'm going to Indian Wells in March, and i cant wait :D

I'm also going to find love, i can sense this is the year :D

Mike
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:18 AM
I'm gonna be 18 this year! I'm also off to Uni this year

I'm also going on holiday with all my mates! Hoping for a great 2005 :D

Harju.
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:22 AM
Wish it could have been 2006 where I'll leave this place and head back to Indonesia and have more simple life, doing nothing, bug my parents for money and have fun all days.

So 2005 is not going to be fantastic AT ALL. Even worse, by June, I'll get to do my work attachment, means no more coming LATE, no more having FUN. :unsure:

jochem
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:27 AM
I see there are a few people that turn 18 this year and leave high school (for Uni)...

Well thats just like me! I turn 18 in februari and I will be glad if I'm done with high school and go to Uni... And I hope I finally find the love of my life, cause I've been waiting for that now quite a while :lol:

Mariangelina
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:47 AM
My plan is to come out this year; no way of knowing if I'll actually be brave enough,but who knows.

I want to qualify for the provincial track and field championships.

Spend more time with my family.

I intend to be more friendly, approachable,and non-suspicious.

I will try to appreciate jazz. :help:

SilK
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:51 AM
CAUSE I AM GOING TO CHINA IN 27 DAYS! :woohoo:

SilK
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:52 AM
I will try to appreciate jazz. :help:

Start with contemporary Jazz, or Jazz/Dance, Vocal/Jazz, you will grown to like it if you take it from there! :hug:

jochem
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:22 PM
Silas, where are your from?

Gerri
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
Avoiding the big 3-0.

Me too, but we can't avoid it forever :lol: It just sounds so old and I feel like I've still got the mind of a child.

Hopefully I'll be going to Wimbledon again and on safari if I'm well enough.

All good wishes to everyone for 2005, hope you can fulfill all your plans :kiss:

OUT!
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:29 PM
Will hopefully feel less sick this year.

*fingers crossed*

AjdeNate!
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Me too, but we can't avoid it forever :lol: It just sounds so old and I feel like I've still got the mind of a child.

Hopefully I'll be going to Wimbledon again and on safari if I'm well enough.

All good wishes to everyone for 2005, hope you can fulfill all your plans :kiss:
I can only avoid for 29 more days. :|

flyingmachine
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:32 PM
Will hopefully feel less sick this year.

*fingers crossed*
Too me I'm been sick too many times last year. So a healther me for this year.

flyingmachine
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:33 PM
CAUSE I AM GOING TO CHINA IN 27 DAYS! :woohoo:
That's nice. :)
Which part of China are you going? and for how long?

OUT!
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Too me I'm been sick too many times last year. So a healther me for this year.:kiss: :hug: :wavey:

jimbo mack
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:01 PM
turning 21 in december

finishing my 1st year at uni and starting my second

my sister's baby is due in july
my sister in law's baby is due in may

gonna try and fit in a holiday (somewhere hot!)

Snuffkin
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Because hopefully my dad's going to get better, no one close to me will die and no cheap, shitty bastard will screw me over.

That's enough for an improvement on 2004.

Oh, and despite previous visits being fantastic, Wimbledon 2005 will be the best yet. :bounce:

kiwifan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:32 AM
Because the forces of evil in my life are losing the war for control of my future...with them defeated or under control only happiness awaits me. :angel:

SM
Jan 3rd, 2005, 09:29 AM
well 2004 was good got my first degree...

2005 will be ok going back to uni tho :o...umm...getting a part time job which is good cos ill get more $ and 4 weeks annual leave to go on holidays in december 2005!

im also gonna play tennis again! last comp i played was 2003 and i have been training lately and am hitting as good as i used to :) yay!

jochem
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
I wanna go to Wimby 2005 to, but I can only go to the final weekend because I will get the results of my exams back just before the final weekend and I dont wanna miss that and I dont wanna miss the final examn party... I also wanna fit in a holiday in the summer, damn I'm getting sick 'n tired in the winter, kuch kuch

geegables
Jan 3rd, 2005, 10:29 AM
turning 16
and a lot of change!

jochem
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:31 PM
turning 16
and a lot of change!

I can remember myself turning 16, I was so happy that I was finally able to drink legaly...but it turned out that I did not drink more than I did before, not much. But it was nice anyways to turn 16, because it sort of made me think I was starting to count in this world. Now I still feel like I dont sometimes :lol:

But what kind of changes are U talking about then? :)

*abby*
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
turning 18
finishing school
going to uni
having the best boyfriend in the world
going to romania with my boyfriend all summer to visit my best friend
gettin to know my mum better
they all will contribute to making 2005 a fantastic year!!!!

shirley
Jan 3rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
2005 is gonna be goooood because I'm going to see my fave band in concert in 17 days, The Killers and that will be the best night, ever :D