PDA

View Full Version : What You Do On New Years Is How You're Going To Spend The Rest of The Year

geegables
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:23 AM
What are you doing this new years?

im spending it with family...how depressing

i wanna go to the city to see the harbour

greenfunkTHREE.
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:44 AM
my friend asked me to stay in town till it turn 12am. but, my parents decided have dinner at some historic school which has now become a party place. and that historic school used to a sister school of mine now. :sad:

Ting
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:43 AM
My best friend is coming over tonight, we're not doing much though, just talking I guess, haven't seen her for ages so it'll be fun in a way! Last year I was at this party in a hospital with like 100 doctors and their families:eek:

Chunchun
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:44 AM
wtf with the thread title?!!? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! New year i most probably will have lots of revision :sobbing:

Ting
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:46 AM
wtf with the thread title?!!? :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! New year i most probably will have lots of revision :sobbing:
Hey don't you worry I didn't spend all of 2004 in hospital:p

Chunchun
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:52 AM
:hug: hope ting u r right :D

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 31st, 2004, 05:53 AM
lmao, Summer quote!

flyingmachine
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:09 AM
What are you doing this new years?

im spending it with family...how depressing

Well I will doing that too. It's not that depressing it could be worst if you spend it on your own.

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:44 AM
Lots of sex and football then

Sounds good :yeah:

geegables
Dec 31st, 2004, 10:25 AM
lmao, Summer quote!
haha aidan:wavey: .. yeah its a summer quote

*abby*
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:24 AM
havin a quiet night in with my fella and my 2 best mates :)

Fantastic
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:42 PM
I'm spending New Year's Eve night on the internet and listening to the radio. It's just another night. Why do we need to effing celebrate everything? Spoken like someone with no friends and no life. Lol. Doesn't matter. I'm used to being alone. I once tried to invite myself along to a NYE party, but my supposed friend told me to go find someone else to celebrate NYE with. I was so taken aback by that that I nearly spat at her. But I laughed it off and trotted off to spend NYE alone. Another time, another supposed friend was telling me all about how he was holding a NYE party for him and all his mates at his new home. He even asked my opinion on how to set up the sound system on the patio. In the end, he didn't even invite me. Wow. Why did he bother telling me about it then? I must be a really bad person or something. Spoken like a real loser. Lol.

jimbo mack
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:13 PM
for me its party, party, party!!

and i didnt have to spend to much to get a ticket for the nightclub i'm going to

(only £6!)

i will start drinking soon!!!! :devil: