PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Girls Results

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

broncosven
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Thought it would be a good thing to have a progressive thread with all the results in it throughout the year . . like the mens one we have going so we dont start a news reults thread for each weeks tounrey . . and also have the challengers

Qualifying Gold Coast

Sandra Klösel (GER) - Casey Dellacqua (AUS)
Natasha Kersten (AUS-WC) - Monique Adamczak (AUS-WC)
Sunitha Rao (USA) - Sophie Ferguson (AUS)
Melinda Czink (HUN) - Cindy Watson (AUS)
Daniella Dominikovic (AUS-WC) - Tian Tian Sun (CHN-8)
Adriana Szili (AUS-WC) - Angelika Rösch

broncosven
Dec 31st, 2004, 02:09 AM
Angelika Roesch def WC-Adriana Szili 7-5 4-6 6-0

Sophie Ferguson leads Sunitha Rao 6-1 1-1

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:09 AM
Sunitha Rao def Sophie Ferguson 1-6 7-5 6-4

Melinda Czink def Cindy Watson 6-1 7-5

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:11 AM
sophie was serving at 5-2 and choked

i can't believe she lost this match, what a missed chance!

i haven't heard for sure but im pretty sure Dani D lost as well!

That makes it 0-4

at least we will get one winner and hopefully casey can play well and win also

broncosven
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:18 AM
Thats a shame !!

Both Sophie and Cindy could of gotten up ??

Still 3 girls left to play . . atleast we will win once !!

rusty_red_head
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:43 AM
maybe we might do better in the main draw!

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 04:50 AM
Adamczak def Kersten 6-3 6-2

still reckon that should of been Breadmore or Dubz or Trudi

broncosven
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:05 AM
Auckland qualifying

Lauren Breadmore(AUS) v Rika Fujiwara(JPN)
Evie Dominikovic(AUS) v Amanda James(GBR)

CMON !!

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:59 AM
thats great news

explains why loz didnt get the wildcard given to kersten

good luck to both girls

it wouldn't suprise me if they both won but i'll just wait and see after my gold coast predictions

btw

casey is @ 1 set all on serve mid way thru the 3rd

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 07:09 AM
Casey Dellacqua def Sandra Kloesel 2-6 6-3 7-6(4)

woohoo go Casey now plz beat Karatancheva and hopefully Mons can beat Sfar so we are guaranteed an aussie qualifier!

broncosven
Dec 31st, 2004, 07:23 AM
Thats a great win by Casey . . Sesil is a harder task

good luck to her and Monique in the second round of qualies

CMON AUSSIE !!

chris1897
Dec 31st, 2004, 07:31 AM
go aussies~!

SM
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:55 AM
i heard dani lost 7-6 6-0? still a decent result considering played no 8 seed. if she won first set it couldve been a match

ozfan44
Dec 31st, 2004, 12:03 PM
so may "if" and "could've"

if sophie hadn't of choked she would have won
if daniella won the first set she might have won
if cindy won the second set she might have won
if szili took her chances in set 1 she would have won

sooooo bloody frustrating

SM
Dec 31st, 2004, 03:43 PM
yes but its better than getting thrashed ;) atleadt we know they are playing decent and might just need some matches at wta level before they get going and start to capitalise on their chances.

looking forward to their results over next few tournaments.

broncosven
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:35 PM
thats right

i mean the gap in the rankings in quite far with each of our girls like atleast 200+ places . . . . they were playin people ranked way above them and with maturity and experience comes the ability to close out a match and win those important points (look at alicia)

CMON GIRLS !!

Mateo Mathieu
Dec 31st, 2004, 10:32 PM
Anyone watch Cindy Watson's match? If so, tell me what's going on with her! :cuckoo:

TS
Dec 31st, 2004, 10:39 PM
Well maybe what's wrong with her, is that she isn't as good as the player she lost too...who is ranked about 160 odd spots higher mind you.

Interesting to see Lauren Breadmore get a WC into Auckland :eek:

Adriana always seems to lose these 3 setters in the lead up qualifying rounds. Good effort...but it's increasingly clear to me that she's simply not good enough.

Sophie :rolleyes: A spectacular choke.

Go Monique :yeah: Was as good as a bye, but a win's a win. Re Kersten getting the WC. She is a Queensland girl, so being a last minute addition it kind of makes sense to call on a local girl to fill an urgent spot.

broncosven
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:59 AM
Its a shame about Sophie definately

but Cindy and Adriana were playing girls ranked way above them . . quite likely both we have atleast one more chance before the summer is out

ozfan44
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:42 AM
Auckland:

4-Evie Dominikovic (AUS) vs Amanda Janes (GBR)
WC-Tracey O'Connor (NZL) vs Angelika Bachman (GER)
WC-Lauren Breadmore (VIC) def Rika Fujiwara (JPN) 6-1 3-0 retired
7-Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) def Francesca Lubiani (ITA) 6-2 6-1

good luck lauren coz Pelletier will be very tough match hopefully she will keep getting enough balls back and pelletier will get pissed off. I'd love to see a Evie-Lauren match to see who qualifies

Epigone
Jan 1st, 2005, 04:20 AM
if sophie hadn't of choked she would have wonYeah, Sophie was broken when serving for the match at 5-2, and then had 3 MPs at 5-4. It was very frustrating to watch :sad:

AUSBOY
Jan 1st, 2005, 04:24 AM
Epigone, can we please have a report on the Aussie matches :)

broncosven
Jan 1st, 2005, 04:52 AM
ON YA LAUREN !!

yeah a match report would be cool . . .

broncosven
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:54 PM
Round Two

Sesil Karatancheva (BUL) def Casey Dellacqua (AUS) 6-2 6-2

6-Selima Sfar (TUN) def WC-Monique Adamczak (AUS) 6-2 6-4

broncosven
Jan 1st, 2005, 11:57 PM
GOLD COAST MAIN DRAW

Sprem (4) vs Stosur
Benesova vs WC-Welford
WC-Hewitt vs Koukalova
Q vs Pratt

broncosven
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:04 AM
NZ 1st round

Evie Dominikovic d. Amanda Janes 46 62 61

2nd rd
Marie-Eve Pelletier d. Lauren Breadmore 64 64

So Evie is into 2ns round and Lauren has a very very respectable scoreline !!

So thats great we have already had more winners in qualifying then last year !! CMON GIRLS LETS GET SOME MORE !!

TS
Jan 2nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
Yeah not a bad effort from Lauren...she can certainly hit with the top 200 girls, so I reallyhope TA gives her a helping hand this summer. Her form has improved markedly the last couple months, but her ranking has dropped overall in the last year. For that reason, I'm sensing that TA might ignore her for an AO WC of any kind...hope I'm wrong.

Hopefully Evie can continue on and qualify.

Good luck to Tiffany today!!! Do your best :kiss:

rusty_red_head
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:36 AM
I think Evie can qualify

AUSBOY
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:45 AM
Yeah not a bad effort from Lauren...she can certainly hit with the top 200 girls, so I reallyhope TA gives her a helping hand this summer. Her form has improved markedly the last couple months, but her ranking has dropped overall in the last year. For that reason, I'm sensing that TA might ignore her for an AO WC of any kind...hope I'm wrong.

You have to be joking!!! After her performance at the Wildcard playoff they wouldnt dare not give her at worst a qualifying WC! If Tiffany or Jaslyn lose 6-0 6-0 or close to at Gold Coast Lauren could well steal a main draw WC!

broncosven
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:02 AM
Yeah and after all the last 2 years at OZ open she has won a Qualifying round so i reckon she has another in coming her way again

ozfan44
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:01 AM
Iveta Benseova def Wc-Tiffany Welford 6-4 6-2

AUSBOY
Jan 2nd, 2005, 05:20 AM
Not an embarassment by Tiffany but she is still miles off becoming a top 200 player. With all her family there and on home soil I thought she might have pushed Iveta more

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:00 AM
Evie Dominikovic lost in second round of qualifying but don't know what was scores, though.

broncosven
Jan 2nd, 2005, 06:32 AM
Very decent game by Tiff

as for Evie ???

rada
Jan 2nd, 2005, 08:54 AM
is cupac playing anywhere?

AUSBOY
Jan 2nd, 2005, 09:13 AM
yeah Syd Qualies and she got told she's a very good chance for some WC for Aust Open, most definitely a qualifying one unless she surprises at Syd

rusty_red_head
Jan 2nd, 2005, 12:23 PM
well done dubz

broncosven
Jan 2nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
Thats great for Dubz

TS
Jan 3rd, 2005, 01:55 AM
You have to be joking!!! After her performance at the Wildcard playoff they wouldnt dare not give her at worst a qualifying WC! If Tiffany or Jaslyn lose 6-0 6-0 or close to at Gold Coast Lauren could well steal a main draw WC!

No I'm not joking. Christ, you make it sound like I'm making the decision that she shouldn't get one. I hope she DOES(!!!!!) get one, but wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't. It's just an observation I've made. TA rarely reward players that don't improve their ranking...

Typical loss fro Evie. Nice effort from Tiffany, but bad luck girl...better luck next week :hearts:

broncosven
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:20 AM
Sammy and Jaslyn are in action today

CMON GIRLS !!

and great news Alicia Molik just won her opening match at the hopman cup 6-3

petey_pan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:05 AM
Sam Def. Sprem 64 62 :worship: :hearts:

HHAHAHAHAH all the Sprem fans are really pissed off its funny.

broncosven
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
Thats swesome for Sam !!

thats 3 times now

rusty_red_head
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Well done sam!!

Jaslyn lost but put up a good fight (she won the second set 6-1)

6-4 1-6 ??? not sure what the last set was!

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 3rd, 2005, 07:57 AM
Sam Def. Sprem 64 62 :worship: :hearts:

HHAHAHAHAH all the Sprem fans are really pissed off its funny.
I know! :haha: Don't know why they thinks Karolina would win :rolleyes: I mean, Samantha trained hard at White City last few weeks with the heat condition.

Anyway, make it semis again, Samantha! :armed:

Mr_Molik
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:07 PM
evie is in2 the doubles QFs in auckland with voskoboeva. they beat grant/osterloh 6-1, 7-6(6)

ozfan44
Jan 4th, 2005, 06:31 AM
good luck to mcshea in doubls today also

happy birthday to nicole sewell (and me!) hopefully her and casey can upset martina and dechy

broncosven
Jan 4th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Pratt pulled out of singles . . injured her knee

Mr_Molik
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:37 AM
happy bday rick :)

broncosven
Jan 4th, 2005, 09:47 AM
ooh yeah . . . Happy B'Day too mate !

ozfan44
Jan 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
thanks fellas

still waiting for that doubles scores

i hope this day ends well for me and nicole!

broncosven
Jan 4th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Sure u r aware but Sam beat benesova 6-2 7-6(3

AUSBOY
Jan 5th, 2005, 05:37 AM
Evie into Doubles semis in Auckland, she won Q/F 6-3 6-2

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Sammy Stosur is into Finals in QLD

and Cindy is the only aussie to win her Qualifying match so far

Watson d Roesch 6-4 2-6 7-6

Mr_Molik
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:51 AM
i was at hobart all day today, here is my attempt at writing a few "match reports" :o

jennifer hopkins def lara picone 6-1, 6-1
lara didnt really have anything to hurt jennifer with, her forehand is too western and loopy, and she shanks it alot causing many errors off that side. her backhand and serve were quite good, but still plenty of room for improvement. she looked a bit overwhelmed on court and im sure she didnt play her best tennis today.

natalie grandin def adriana szili 7-5, 1-0 ret.
right from the start, adriana's left thigh was heavily strapped and she was hobbling around a bit in between points, but seemed to move okay during the points. i was far more impressed by adriana than the other 2 aussies. she is a good counterpuncher, and her backhand is a good weapon. she is a bit defensive on her forehand tho. adriana lept out to a 5-1, 30-0 lead on her serve b4 the choking began. she served a DF and made a few stupid errors. grandins game was basically moonball her forehand and slice her backhand, and at the beginning adriana handled it really well. then she got impatient and before i knew it was 5-5 and she called for the trainer. she soon retired down 7-5, 1-0. although she was obviously in discomfort, the injury was no excuse for the losing the first set imo.

martina muller def emily hewson 6-2, 6-3
emily was just blown away pretty much, she has no weapons at all. i was surprised she managed to get the amount of games she did. one thing, she was up 40-0 on her serve some time in the second set, and randomly threw in a few serve and volleys forthe first time in the match, and subsequently lost the game. she could of easily got 4 games in the second set if she continued to play her normal game, which would have been a quite respectable scoreline.

a pretty horrible day, im glad cindy won. hoping to b blown away by kate pinchbeck tomorrow! oh yea and i saw a really good looking tanned blonde chick in the players lounge, just thought it was another european player but looked at her name tag to find it was dani d! shes much better looking than her sister :p

ozfan44
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:56 PM
hell yeah dani is hot as!

broncosven
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Cool

Thanks Mr M

TS
Jan 8th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Overall, a pretty ordinary performance as per usual from the qualies WC recipients. Some encouraging results by a few; Adriana Szili really should have won that first set with ease :rolleyes:, and Shayna McDowell gave a great match against Antonella S-Z to lose in 3.

Pinchbeck lost 4-6 1-6 to Drake after leading the first set 4-2...

Cindy Watson just got crunched by Silvija Talaja 2-6 1-6.

...and after losing the first set 0-6, Jaslyn Hewitt won the second 7-6 and took Selima Sfar to a final set TB (unconfirmed result!)...we don't know the actual result yet :o A very encouraging performace and it will do her WC chances for AO the world of good.

This week in main draw action we see Sophie, Lauren, Monique, Casey and Daniella who would be looking to impress for their final shot at a WC to the main draw. I'd say Sophie is the only one of the 5 that is an almost certainity.

AUSBOY
Jan 8th, 2005, 05:18 AM
Cindy's match went for over 1.5 hours! Obviously a lot of long rallies. Silvia must have been extremely patient!

AUSBOY
Jan 8th, 2005, 05:19 AM
No Comment of Tiffanys effort? :p Even Megan Price did better LOL

TS
Jan 8th, 2005, 05:48 AM
The less said about Tiffany's result the better methinks :o

I can't wait to see how the girls playing in the MD of the lead ups go over the next few days...should make things really interesting. Tiffany shot herself in the foot with her pathetic effort this week, whilst someone like Jaslyn really put their hand up. Should be interesting!!

SM
Jan 8th, 2005, 11:01 AM
problem with cindy is that even my own pace off my fh is faster than hers...her consistency is superb as is her movement and tennis smarts tho

its still great that she beat roesch but i saw most of the match and it looked like angelica is a major head case!

azza
Jan 8th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Jaslyn :o blowing 4mp :retard: :o up 6-5 00-40 and 1 adv ad loses :rolleyes:

rusty_red_head
Jan 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Go dear Jasyln!!!

broncosven
Jan 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
It was a close match though so Jaslyn should be proud

thats 2 great showings in a row now !!

broncosven
Jan 8th, 2005, 09:01 PM
THIS WEEK

SYDNEY
Jelena KOSTANIC vs WC-Samantha STOSUR
WC-Sophie FERGUSON vs Magdalena MALEEVA
6-Alicia MOLIK vs Francesca SCHIAVONE

ACT
Tamarine Tanasugarn vs WC-Monique Adamczak
6-Nicole Pratt vs Yuliana Fedak
WC-Lauren Breadmore vs Michaella Krajicek

*Evie is into 3rd round qualifying !!

HOBART
WC Casey Dellacqua AUS vs Alina Jidkova RUS
WC Daniela Dominikovic AUS vs Marta Marrero ESP

Just about everyone here should have a kinda respectable scoreline . . needless to say that MD WC for OZ open will be decided on how some of these people go !!

azza
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:44 AM
Casewy will get her ass whopped by Alina hope not though

Huntress555
Jan 9th, 2005, 02:43 AM
C'mon girls!! :):) I really am looking forward to the ALicia vs Francesca match!!!

rusty_red_head
Jan 9th, 2005, 03:02 AM
I hope Adamczak can do well!!!

I think even if Evie loses she'll get the LL spot

ozfan44
Jan 9th, 2005, 05:22 AM
Casey will get her ass whopped by Alina hope not though

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we'll see

was talking to caseys family and she rang last night saying that she really likes the courts a hobart way better than canberra don't know why just said she was feeling really good and had been hitting well and felt fresh with no pressure however she does think this is a great chance for her!

they said that casey and i presume the other girls will find out on tuesday about ao wc

broncosven
Jan 9th, 2005, 06:37 AM
(4) Evie Dominikovic (AUS) d. Delia Sescioreanu (ROM) 63 60

So Evie made Main Draw !!

ozfan44
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:02 AM
Dublz @ Sydney

WC-Watson & Sekulovski def Talaja & Vinci 6-2 6-3 OMG Yeah!!!!

:rocker: :banana: :cool: :kiss: :hearts: :woohoo: :rocker: :banana: :worship:

SM
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:15 AM
omfg go beti u r da bomb :):) and cindy ;) hope this encourages beti to keep playing!!!!!!!!

TS
Jan 9th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Excellent stuff from Evie....she usually bombs out in the first round of qualies at most WTA tournaments so this is encouraging...she lost a tight one to Sanchez Lorenzo here last year I think, so hopefully she can get revenge.

broncosven
Jan 9th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Great For Doubles !!!!

On Ya Cindy And Beti !!!

Mr_Molik
Jan 9th, 2005, 10:18 AM
omg :eek: its about time our wc's did something :D

Aussie_chic
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Thats soooooooooo crazy about Jaslyn. So annoyin! But as long as she can take from it that she IS capable of winning. Hopefully then she'll be confident and play the points.

Congrats Evie and goodluck to ALL the grls this week!

SM
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:45 PM
i got told that beti played great today. she volleyed well and hit the ball quite hard...:) hope shje decides to keep playing tennis

SM
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:48 PM
its been a great tournament for cindy in both singles and doubles. :)

rusty_red_head
Jan 9th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Well done Evie!!

omg Cindy and Beti WELL DONE!!!!!!! (excellent win)

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Cindy and Beti combination even much better because of their volley and smash was great response! They came to the net alot! :worship:

Mateo Mathieu
Jan 9th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Beti is shorter than all of 4 players in the match! :p

ozfan44
Jan 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
pitty they didnt show us some of this match beti and cindy instead of boring adelaide mens dubz final

nitocris_tiger
Jan 9th, 2005, 11:14 PM
Excellent stuff from Evie....she usually bombs out in the first round of qualies at most WTA tournaments so this is encouraging...she lost a tight one to Sanchez Lorenzo here last year I think, so hopefully she can get revenge.Good memory TS!
Sanchez Lorenzo def Evie 6/7 6/4 6/0 in same match last year.
Evie MUST seek revenge! :armed:

ozfan44
Jan 10th, 2005, 02:16 AM
we must also remember that evie sustained an injury mid way through the second set vs lorenzo in that match so she was on top and hopefully will get on top of her again.

Thanks god evie has a day to rest! :clap:

rusty_red_head
Jan 10th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Stewart/Stosur d Raymond/Stubbs (1) 1-6 7-6 6-4
Excellent win girls!

now they play Cindy and Beti

rusty_red_head
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Also McShea/Huber d Hantuchova/Navratilova 6-3 6-4

broncosven
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:55 AM
The girls played top doubles !!!

louloubelle
Jan 10th, 2005, 07:57 AM
What a great day for Aussies doubles wise.

Interesting that Lisa and Rennae have teamed again. Is it for the year?? Interesting if they remain together after a few losses tho!

Huber and McShea should be a solid combination - tho i was disappointed that Sequera and Lisa split after a great partnership in 2004. However Huber isn't a bad pickup.

ozfan44
Jan 10th, 2005, 08:56 AM
gr8 results there in the dublz add to that sophies good singles match and the fact that

dellacqua is up 75 54*

aussie attack of the choke stays away!

ozfan44
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Casey Dellacqua def Alina Jidkova 7-5 6-4

great win for casey!
that seals her main draw wildcard i hope!

TS
Jan 10th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Yeah, one would think that will get her in :) What a fantastic win...finally, she gets her maiden WTA victory :)

rusty_red_head
Jan 10th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Well done Casey good win now go and win the next one!

broncosven
Jan 11th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Beautiful !!!

Absolutley Awesome !!!

TS
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:03 AM
In Canberra

Evie beat Sanchez Lorenzo 63 62 :eek: :D wow! I knew she'd win this match with all those matches she's played lately, compared to Maria who is lacking match play...

Pratty lost to Fedak 0-6 3-6 :o I wonder if the knee was bothering her? That's an awful loss in the Aussie summer for her...however, in a pre match interview she said she was OK, even talking up her chances of winning this thing ;)

Casey lost to Na Li 7-6 6-0 in Hobart round 2

broncosven
Jan 11th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Thats great for Evie !!

and a lesser extent Casey for sticking with Na Li in the first set

Poor Pratty . . a bit match shy GET BETTER SOON !!!

azza
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Evie :yeah:

rusty_red_head
Jan 11th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Nice work Evie

ozfan44
Jan 11th, 2005, 12:45 PM
Casye had her chances in first set and when she lost the tie break she lost her concentration and the shots went right off, but this shows what she is capable of!

Dellacqua/Sewell def Hsieh/Li (sweet revenge) 7-5 5-7 7-5

wasted a match pt in 2nd set at 54 but a win is a win!

Evie :rocker: :banana:

i hope she beats Ivanovic im sick of everyone carrying on about her just like the asians do about na li

AUSBOY
Jan 12th, 2005, 01:09 AM
Casey had a set point against Na Li at 5-3 in the 1st set!

ozfan44
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:19 AM
yer and got too nervous and played a crap point and then she got pissed off with herself for not taking her chances!

ozfan44
Jan 12th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Musgrave/Wheeler def Laine/? 6-4 6-1

:kiss: :hearts:

into the semis good luck girls

welcome back trudi!

:wavey: :bounce:

broncosven
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Wow !!

Trudi Yah !!!!

broncosven
Jan 14th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Dellacqua (WC) vs Kostanic (31)
WC-Dominikovic vs Santangelo
WC-Adamczak vs Sprem (13)
Molik (10) vs Medina Garrigues
Pratt vs Jankovic (23)
Schett vs WC-Welford
WC-Mirza vs WC-Watson
Llagostera Vives vs WC-Ferguson

THIS IS DISASTEROUS !!!
Stosur vs MAURESMO (2)

TS
Jan 14th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Terrible draw for Sam, but I do think we should look at the positive side of things. If she loses, then she can at least say she lost to the world no 2! Will be a great experience for her, and she has absolutely nothing to lose...if she drew a lower ranked player the pressure to win would be much higher obviously.

Evie has a good draw, I hope she can take advantage, but Santangelo will be looking to defend her mammoth points from last year...Sophie has a winnable match, but Nuria loves these courts...Casey is in with a chance to trouble Kostanic, but I dont expect a win by any stretch...Cindy will have her hands fulls with big hitting Sania Mirza, but it could've been worse, so she's in with a shot...Welford has a chance to knock off a rusty and retiring Schett but I don't expect she'll win, they've played before (2 years ago) and Schett won 64 62, here's hoping Tiffany can do better this time...Pratt has a horrid draw, I dont expect she'll get past Jankovic....as for Monique, well she has absolutely nothing to lose! I hope she just goes out there and enjoys herself, and hopefully she can catch Sprem on an off day...I just hope she is competitive...Alicia should get through no worries.

Overall, a shitty draw for the girls :(

louloubelle
Jan 14th, 2005, 05:49 AM
Not good! And Amelie will be 'up' for the match too, knowing the form Sam is in. Im hoping for an upset - but can see Amelie winning it and then losing or getting injured when it most counts, probably in the semis.

However Sam (and for that matter Alicia) is at a point in her career when she shouldn't hoping for a kind draw and must realise these things happen. The way to make it a good draw is to win the match - and they are both capable of taking it upto anyone.

Nicole hasn't lost a first rounder at Aus for years - thats the only thing Im banking on here because form (even over the last 6 months) for Nicole hasn't been great.

broncosven
Jan 14th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Doubles - Final
Stewart/Stosur (AUS/AUS) d. (3) Dementieva/Sugiyama (RUS/JPN) w/o (Dementieva: heat illness

Hey a title is a title !!!

AUSBOY
Jan 14th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Imagine if Sekulowski/Watson had won the 3rd set 6-3 over Stosur/Stewart instead of losing it. They would have then won the Sydney Doubles Tournament :o Now that would have been funny hehehe

SM
Jan 14th, 2005, 12:14 PM
sekulovski. so close to winning ::( cindy :( they both needed it more

ozfan44
Jan 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
$50,000 Waikola, USA (Hard)

QR1 Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) def. Lynn Novack(Usa) 6:3 4:6 6:1
QR2 Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) def. Kim-Anh Nguyen(Usa) walkover
QR3 7-Yurika Sema (JPN) def Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) 6:4 6:0

R1 Lauren Breadmore (AUS) vs 5-Nathalie Grandin (RSA)
R1 Tiffany Welford (AUS) vs 3-Edina Gallovits (ROM)

R1 Lauren Breadmore/Ayami Takase (JPN) def WC-Biffy Kaufman/Jodi Kenoyer (USA) 7:5 6:3

QF Lauren Breadmore/Ayami Takase (JPN) vs ?

Weheler withdrew! Stupid girl!

broncosven
Jan 25th, 2005, 11:11 PM
Some unkind singles there !!

But great to see the girls playing

azza
Jan 27th, 2005, 06:57 AM
$50,000 Waikola, USA (Hard)

QR1 Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) def. Lynn Novack(Usa) 6:3 4:6 6:1
QR2 Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) def. Kim-Anh Nguyen(Usa) walkover
QR3 7-Yurika Sema (JPN) def Bianca Acquistapace(Aus) 6:4 6:0

R1 Lauren Breadmore (AUS) vs 5-Nathalie Grandin (RSA)
R1 Tiffany Welford (AUS) vs 3-Edina Gallovits (ROM)

R1 Lauren Breadmore/Ayami Takase (JPN) def WC-Biffy Kaufman/Jodi Kenoyer (USA) 7:5 6:3

QF Lauren Breadmore/Ayami Takase (JPN) vs ?

Weheler withdrew! Stupid girl!

Wheeler is in the 10K this week

broncosven
Jan 27th, 2005, 11:35 AM
(2)Christina Wheeler(Aus) vs. (WC)Erin Heeder(Usa) 61 61

petey_pan
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:03 PM
thank god Christina..... you'd better win this or at least get to the final and get your confidence back. GOod luck Baby!

ozfan44
Jan 27th, 2005, 12:28 PM
welford withdrew and has withdrawn from coming events

injured :confused:

loz lost 4 & 2 - i actually thought she would win that!
she plays no 2 seeds in dubz tonight or tomorrow

christina playing where she belongs! :woohoo:

ozfan44
Jan 28th, 2005, 05:51 AM
Waikoloa 50K

QF Breadmore/Takase def 2-Pelletier/Gallovits 7-5 2-6 6-4
SF Breadmore/Takase vs 4-Kucova/Tvaroskova

Clearwater 10K

R2 2-Wheeler def Milangela Morales 4-6 6-2 6-1
QF 2-Wheeler vs Q-Vojislava Lukic

broncosven
Jan 28th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Well Done Lauren and keep going Christina

the girl is doing the right thing and going back to basics !! Well Done !!

broncosven
Jan 28th, 2005, 08:07 PM
29 DA 359 21 ADAMCZAK, Monique AUS vs 30 DA 351 20 TANGPHONG, Montinee THA

Volvo Women's open

Its a huge shame that more people didnt make the trek over

AUSBOY
Jan 29th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Very weak Qualifying in both Tokyo and Pattaya, cut off for both was UR yet only Monique is playing.

And Monique lost 6-2 6-1 :(

Welford, Dellacqua, and Ferguson should have all been there since they arent playing Wellington.

azza
Jan 30th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Christina lost her SF 6-0 6-0 :eek:

Nuh jk :o it was a W/O :confused:

ozfan44
Jan 30th, 2005, 04:28 AM
azza :rolleyes:

I think welford is injured :confused:

Casey and Sophie are just stupid! :fiery:

Monique :rolleyes:

azza
Jan 30th, 2005, 07:44 AM
azza :rolleyes:

Lighten up :lol: :smash:

ozfan44
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Lauren Breadmore reached the final of the doubles at the $50K event in Waikoloa with Japan's Ayami Takase. Unfortunately they lost to top seeds Nathalie Grandin (beat Loz in singles as well the biatch! :fiery: ) and Kaysie Smashey 3-6 4-6. Great effort for Lauren and the ranking points will be very handy! hopefully she gets some decent cash to cover her travel!

broncosven
Jan 30th, 2005, 10:28 PM
Well Done Lauren and Good Luck Nicole . .

ozfan44
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:29 AM
WTA Pattaya Dubles Qualifying Final Round

Update:

Monique Adamczak/Nicole Kriz level with Ivana Abramovic/Villmarie Castellvi 5-7 6-3 0-0

Natasha Kersten was top seed at 10K wellington qualies and was only aussie to get through to main draw! :yippee:

Bojana Bobusic, Abby Hedges, Jessica Schaer, Sarah Benad and Danielle Kypreos all lost in the Qualifying Round (R2) to seeded opponents! :sad:

Lauren Breadmore has not withdrawn and was in wellington today for sign-in
The lady at the tournament said she thought Lauren was playing with Shelley Stephens in the doubles, Bobusic is playing with Dzeidzic, don't know how accurate this is as the woman said she wasn't 100% sure as doubles sign-in hadn't closed when i rang!

broncosven
Jan 31st, 2005, 08:39 AM
Cool

Glad Lauren decided to turn up

be great if Monique and Nicole can get in aswell !!

ozfan44
Jan 31st, 2005, 11:27 AM
Dubz qualifying final

Monique Adamczak/Nicole Kriz (AUS) def Ivana Abramovic/Villmarie Castellvi (CRO/PUR) 5-7 6-3 6-3 :bounce: :kiss: :yippee: :woohoo: :banana: :rocker:

They now play 4th seeds poutchek & rodionova and i reckon they can scrape out a win there!

well done girls

btw Bryanne Stewart has won the WA State Grasscourt Champs. She defeated former world number 2 Junior Siobhan Drake Brockman 7-5 6-4 in the final! She also played mixed doubles with boyfriend Jaymon Crabb, they lost in the final!

broncosven
Jan 31st, 2005, 09:34 PM
Yah for Monique and Nicole

Thats great for Brianne . . she is going to comeback to competitive singles this year, she said she was happy was her doubles form and wanting to get back into singles

AUSBOY
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:47 AM
Breadmore found a better doubles player, she's teaming up with Erakovic!

AUSBOY
Feb 1st, 2005, 02:48 AM
Dittmann also won the money event prior to the NZ $10K's. Dunno how much it was, but every bit helps!

ozfan44
Feb 1st, 2005, 04:59 AM
10,000 ITF Wellington, NZL (Hard)

QR1 1-Natasha Kersten bye
QR1 Jessica Schaer def WC-Karina Bradnam (NZL) 6-1 6-2
QR1 Bojana Bobusic def Tammy Kevey (NZL) 6-3 6-2 :kiss:
QR1 3-Tiffany Eklov (USA) def Jana Cabak 6-1 6-1
QR1 Abby Hedges def Anna Milosavljevic (RSA) 7-6(3) 4-6 7-5
QR1 4-Elizabeth Kobak (USA) def Sevvy Gallios 6-0 6-3
QR1 Sayaka Udema (JPN) def Julia Moriarty 6-2 6-2
QR1 Evy Last (BEL) def 5-Andrea Lipovska 6-1 6-4 :rolleyes:
QR1 10-Danielle Kypreos def Natalie Solevski 6-3 6-3
QR1 11-Sarah Benad def Angela Ahtemencuic (MDA) 6-2 6-0
QR1 8-Tracey O'Connor (NZL) def Emma Kidd 6-7(6) 6-0 6-0

QR2 1-Natasha Kersten def Jessica Schaer 2-6 6-0 6-3 :woohoo:
QR2 2-Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) def Bojana Bobusic 6-3 6-3 :mad: :fiery: :sad:
QR2 3-Tiffany Eklov (USA) def Abby Hedges 6-0 6-1 :fiery:
QR2 6-Nadja Roma (SWE) def 10-Danielle Kypreos 4-6 6-2 6-3 :sad: :o :mad: :fiery:
QR2 7-Kit Carson (USA) def 11-Sarah Benad 6-7(8) 6-2 6-2 :sad: :o :mad: :fiery:

R1 1-Lauren Breadmore vs Q-Tracey O'Connor (NZL)
R1 Cassandra Barr vs Lisa Wilkinson (NZL)
R1 Beti Sekulovski vs Da-Jung Hong (KOR)
R1 4-Mirielle Dittmann vs Anne Kinebuchi (JPN)
R1 Lisa D'Amelio vs Shihu Tanaka (JPN)
R1 Lara Picone vs Aleksandra Srndovic (SWE)
R1 6-Adriana Szili vs WC-Marina Erakovic (NZL) :fiery:
R1 Trudi Musgrave vs Julia Dzeidzic :fiery:
R1 Q-Natasha Kersten vs 3-Emily Hewson :fiery:

broncosven
Feb 1st, 2005, 06:16 AM
Good Luck Girls

hopefully quite a few wins here !!

broncosven
Feb 1st, 2005, 06:18 AM
First round singles results. Beti Sekulovski(AUS) bt Da-Jung Hong(KOR)6-1 6-2
Lisa D'Amelio(AUS) bt Shiho Tanaka(JPN)6-2 4-6 6-0
(Q) Natasha Kersten(AUS) bt (3) Emily Hewson(AUS) 7-6(4) 6-1
Laura Piccone(AUS) bt Aleksandra Srndovic(SWE) 6-1 6-3

SM
Feb 1st, 2005, 11:32 PM
go betiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)

azza
Feb 2nd, 2005, 01:04 AM
Emily Hewson :eek: :o

AUSBOY
Feb 2nd, 2005, 02:29 AM
1st Round Doubles Pattaya!

Adamczak/Kriz(Q) def Rodionova/Poutchek(4) 6-0 6-3

1st Round Doubles Tokyo

McShea/Callens def Craybas/Tu 6-0 2-6 7-5

TS
Feb 2nd, 2005, 02:31 AM
I'd say that would be Natasha Kersten's best career win...or close, anyway :o

Way to go Beti ;) :D

broncosven
Feb 2nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
2 good doubles wins !!

ozfan44
Feb 2nd, 2005, 08:45 AM
bad news they fukd up and Adamczak/Kriz lost!

@ wellington 10K:

Dittmann, Barr, Musgrave all won singles today :yippee:
Szili lead Erakovic 63 52 and lost 36 75 62! :rolleyes:
Bobusic/Dzeidzic qualified for main Draw :kiss:
Beti won her r1 dubls match :cool:
Dittmann/Hewson lost 76 in 3rd to nz wc pair! :rolleyes:
Lauren B Flight delayed so possibly 3 matches for her tomorrow now r1 & 2 singles and R1 doubles!

@ WTA Tokyo

Q-Mikaelian def Pratt 6-4 6-3 :rolleyes: :fiery: :sad:

broncosven
Feb 2nd, 2005, 09:32 AM
Trudi Musgrave(AUS) bt Julia Dziedzic(AUS) 6-3 6-3 &
(4) Mirielle Dittman(AUS) bt Akiko Kinebuchi(JPN)6-2 6-3
Casandra Barr(AUS) bt (WC) Lisa Wilkinson(NZL) 6-1 6-2
(WC) Marina Erakovic(NZL) bt (6) Adrina Szili(AUS) 3-6 7-5 6-2

The singles scores to be exact . . . great for Trudi but adriana thats pretty shocking !!

azza
Feb 2nd, 2005, 11:57 PM
Adriana :o:o:o:o:o

azza
Feb 3rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
R1 1-Lauren Breadmore vs Q-Tracey O'Connor (NZL)
R1 Cassandra Barr Def Lisa Wilkinson (NZL) 6-1 6-2
R1 Beti Sekulovski Def Da-Jung Hong (KOR) 6-1 6-2
R1 4-Mirielle Dittmann Def Anne Kinebuchi (JPN) 6-2 6-3
R1 Lisa D'Amelio Def Shihu Tanaka (JPN) 6-2 4-6 6-0
R1 Lara Picone Def Aleksandra Srndovic (SWE) 6-1 6-3
R1 WC-Marina Erakovic (NZL) Def 6-Adriana Szili 3-6 7-5 6-2
R1 Trudi Musgrave Def Julia Dzeidzic 6-3 6-3
R1 Q-Natasha Kersten Def 3-Emily Hewson 7-6(4) 6-1

R2 Lauren Breadmore (;)) Vs Cassandra Barr
R2 Beti Sekulovski Vs (5) Chang
R2 Mirielle Dittmann Vs Lisa D'amelio
R2 Lara Picone Vs (8) Maki Arai
R2 Trudi Musgrave Vs Marina Erakovic
R2 (Q) Natasha Kersten Vs Ye-Ra Lee

TS
Feb 3rd, 2005, 02:59 AM
You think it's shocking that Adriana lost to Marina?

I think it's shocking she managed to take a set off her.

What's not shocking is that she managed to blow a 6-3 5-2 lead...that is typical Adriana.

ozfan44
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:31 AM
I'll second that!

from talking to Casey Dellacqua, Adriana has had this habbit from when she was in juniors as well!

it's about bloody time someone gave her a kick up the arse so she can realize if she wants to be top 300/200 she has got to learn that getting a lead in a match is not good enough you have to bloody win them or you may as well as not bother!

ozfan44
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:33 AM
Lauren Breadmore def Tracey O'Connor 6-3 6-3

One match down two to go for today!

TS
Feb 3rd, 2005, 03:51 AM
Well done Lauren...who is next, Barr? Surely she won't lose to Cassie...

Adriana will never reach the top 300...I'd actually be surprised if she cracks the top 400. She just simply doesn't have enough game.

broncosven
Feb 3rd, 2005, 06:48 AM
Keep going Lauren !!

louloubelle
Feb 3rd, 2005, 09:34 PM
I'll second that!

from talking to Casey Dellacqua, Adriana has had this habbit from when she was in juniors as well!

it's about bloody time someone gave her a kick up the arse so she can realize if she wants to be top 300/200 she has got to learn that getting a lead in a match is not good enough you have to bloody win them or you may as well as not bother!
I saw her against Dani D at the Aus Open - she has nothing, no power, no strokemaking ability. Her speed around the court is the only asset.

AUSBOY
Feb 4th, 2005, 12:40 AM
Gallios/Lee into Doubles Semi Final, LOL I cant believe it, her partner must be winning it for her!

ozfan44
Feb 4th, 2005, 01:39 AM
LOL

she must

ozfan44
Feb 4th, 2005, 01:43 AM
WTA Tokyo

Quater Final

Husarova/Likhovtseva def Callens/McShea 7-6 7-5 :sad:

Els & Lisa aren't doing as well as i had hoped, it would be great to see lisa and milagors team back up again or maybe lisa and trudi :kiss: !

AUSBOY
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Thats cos Els is an old hag! She was hopeless at the Aust Open! Lisa definitely needs to find a new partner!

Mr_Molik
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:31 AM
els completely sucks at singles but can still hold her own in doubles, encouraging scoreline considering there other results together.

broncosven
Feb 4th, 2005, 02:31 AM
Trudi and Lisa would be good cause when they play challengers they could play singles aswell

ozfan44
Feb 4th, 2005, 03:40 AM
Trudi and Lisa have played a few times together before and have done pretty well from memory. From what i have seen of their games they would combine well and they can both play all court games on all surfaces.

As for Lisa playing singles, i don't think we are going to see that! :sad:

Is Bryanne Stewart ever going to play singles at Challenger/WTA level ever again?
I would rellay like to see that, coz she has potential to be top 200 in singles. She would get into half the wta events (qualies) that her and sam play together. I would really like to see her back playing singles again maybe later this year!

ozfan44
Feb 4th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Gallios/Lee into Doubles Semi Final, LOL I cant believe it, her partner must be winning it for her!
she must be good this lee girl coz she just beat erakovic and to carry sevvy through to the semis :p

wish dzeidizic & bobusic had got the lucky draw that these girls got! :rolleyes:

AUSBOY
Feb 4th, 2005, 05:26 AM
Singles quarters results

(4) Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) bt (8) Maki Arai(JPN) 6-0 6-2 :p
(1) Lauren Breadmore(AUS) bt (5) Kyung-Mi Chang(KOR) 6-2 6-4 :p
Ye-Ra Lee(KOR) bt (WC) Marina Erakovic(NZL) 1-6 6-4 6-4 :(
(7) Leanne Baker(NZL) bt (Q) Tiffany Eklov(USA) 6-1 6-3 :p

Doubles quarter-final

Tracey O'Connor(NZL)/Shelley Stephens(NZL) bt (WC) Niki Tippins(NZL)/Ellen Barry(NZL) 7-5 3-6 6-3

Rematch - Lauren vs Mirielle! The winner should win this event! Go Mireille!

ozfan44
Feb 4th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Great that both girls got to the semis but shit they have to play each other now!

i don't know who to support, i thin i will go with lauren, i reckon if she can win here and pick up another few wins next week it would boost her confidence for the rest of the year and hopefully she can crack the top 300

im getting a bit ahead of myself but it would be great to have
alicia, sam, nicole and evie in french and wimbledon main draw and then have
sophie, casey, lauren plus maybe wheeler, welford, adamczak in quals

broncosven
Feb 4th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Good Luck girls !!

btw dont forget about the French WC . . reckon Jaslyn will get it this year after winning ACT - well that is if her hand is ok

broncosven
Feb 4th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Is Bryanne Stewart ever going to play singles at Challenger/WTA level ever again?
I would rellay like to see that, coz she has potential to be top 200 in singles. She would get into half the wta events (qualies) that her and sam play together. I would really like to see her back playing singles again maybe later this year!

Yes Brianne is coming back :wavey:

azza
Feb 5th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Wellington

SF Dittmann Def Breadmore 0-6 6-4 6-3 :clap2:

broncosven
Feb 5th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Nice scoreline

good luck in final

broncosven
Feb 5th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Monique Adamzack won 1st round qualies against Gumulya 6-4 6-1

Its great to see her playing these WTA events

Mateo Mathieu
Feb 6th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Leanne Baker won over Mireille Dittman in the final of Wellington :sad:

broncosven
Feb 6th, 2005, 04:15 AM
bugger

atleast Mirelle got some wins

Mr_Molik
Feb 6th, 2005, 04:32 AM
spewing

broncosven
Feb 6th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Hyperbad 1st round

Evie Dominikovic vs. Q

broncosven
Feb 6th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Anastasia Rodionova def. Monique Admaczak 6:4 7:6

Very close match . . . . . congrats monique on some good tennis

ozfan44
Feb 7th, 2005, 08:03 AM
$10,000 Blenheim, NZL

R1 (1) Lauren Breadmore(AUS) v (Q) Bojana Bobusic(AUS)
R1 Lara Picone(AUS) v Beti Sekulovski(AUS)
R1 Cassandra Barr(AUS) v (WC) Ellen Barry(NZL)
R1 (8) Lisa D'Amelio(AUS) V Da-Jung Hong(KOR) v
R1 (3) Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) v Tiffany Eklov(USA)
R1 (Q) Trudi Musgrave(AUS) v (Q) Shilpa Joshi(USA)
R1 Natasha Kersten(AUS) v (Q) Elizabeth Kobak(USA)
R1 Julia Dziedzic(AUS) v (6) Maki Arai(JPN)
R1 (5) Adriana Szili(AUS) v Shiho Tanaka (JPN)
R1 (Q) Bianca Smith(AUS) V Aleksandra Srndovic(SWE) v
R1 (Q) Sarah Benad(AUS) v (4) Kyung-Mi Chang(KOR)
R1 (2) Emily Hewson(AUS) v Akiko Kinebuchi(JPN)

ozfan44
Feb 7th, 2005, 08:17 AM
WTA Hyderabad, India (Hard)

QR1 Monique Adamczak def Sandy Gumulya (INA) 6-4 6-1 :cool:
QR2 6-Anastasia Rodionova (RUS) def Monique Adamczak 6-4 7-6(4) :sad:

R1 Evie Dominikovic vs Q/LL-

R1 Evie Dominikovic/Nina Bratchikova vs 4-Maria Kirilenko (RUS)/Tammy Tanasugarn (THA)
R1 Monique Adamczak/Nicole Kriz vs 2-Ting Li/Tian Tian Sun (CHN) :fiery:

Possible R1 matches for Evie are
Mandy Minella, Shihu Hisamatsu or Jarmila Gajdosova, Agkul Amanmuradova, Ting Li or Julia Voroboeva

Christina Wheeler is Injured :mad: :sad: again :fiery:
She pulled out of qualies at 75k in US this week hope she gets better soon!

broncosven
Feb 7th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Great to see Monique and Nicole Playing !!

Hope an aussie can win the NZ challenger this week !!

broncosven
Feb 9th, 2005, 05:59 AM
1-Lauren BREADMORE (AUS) defeated Q-Bojana BOBUSIC (AUS) 63 64
WC-Ellen BARRY (NZL) defeated Cassandra BARR (AUS) 26 64 62
8-Lisa D'AMELIO (AUS) defeated Da-Jung HONG (KOR) 63 64
Q-Trudi MUSGRAVE (AUS) defeated Q-Shilpa JOSHI (USA) 62 64
Q-Elizabeth KOBAK (USA) defeated LL-Andrea LIPOVSKA (AUS) 61 60
Maki ARAI (JPN) defeated Julia DZIEDZIC (AUS) 60 64
4-Kyung-Mi Jr. CHANG (KOR) defeated Q-Sarah BENAD (AUS) 61 61
Ye-Ra LEE (KOR) defeated WC-Shona LEE (NZL) 61 61
(5) Adriana Szili(AUS) bt Shiho Tanaka(JPN) 6-3 7-6(2)
Beti Sekulovski(AUS) bt Lara Picone(AUS) 2-6 6-4 6-2
(WC) Marina Erakovic(NZL) bt (WC) Kairangi Vano(NZL) 6-2 6-2
(7) Leanne Baker(NZL) bt (Q) Kit Carson(USA) 6-2 6-2
Aleksandra Srndovic(SWE) bt (Q) Bianca Smith(AUS) 7-6(0) 6-3
(3)Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) bt Tiffany Eklov(USA) 6-2 6-1
(2) Emily Hewson(AUS) bt Akiko Kinebuchi(JPN) 6-1 6-2
Magdalena Rybarikova(SVK) bt (Q) Evy Last(BEL) 6-3 6-1

broncosven
Feb 10th, 2005, 09:45 PM
(WC) Ellen Barry(NZL) bt (8) Lisa D'Amelio(AUS) 7-5 6-1
(1) Lauren Breadmore(AUS) bt Beti Sekulovski(AUS) 6-3 5-7 6-3
(3) Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) bt (Q) Trudi Musgrave(AUS) 6-7(1) 6-1 6-4
(5) Adriana Szili(AUS) bt (WC) Marina Erakovic(NZL) 2-6 6-3 6-3
Magdalena Rybarikova(SVK) bt (2) Emily Hewson(AUS) 6-3 7-5

Mr_Molik
Feb 11th, 2005, 12:11 AM
:speakles: adriana gets revenge on erakovic :bounce:

broncosven
Feb 11th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Yeah that was great

Dont know what the hell Emily and Lisa are playing with over there . . it aint there racquets

Mr_Molik
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:19 AM
i think we should start posting mens results in here :devil:

Mr_Molik
Feb 11th, 2005, 04:35 AM
lauren beat barry score unknown :bounce:

broncosven
Feb 11th, 2005, 05:57 AM
Sweet !!

broncosven
Feb 12th, 2005, 08:06 PM
Singles quarter-finals

(1) Lauren Breadmore(AUS) bt (WC) Ellen Barry(NZL) 6-0 6-4
(3) Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) bt (6) Maki Arai(JPN) 6-7(14) 6-1 6-4

broncosven
Feb 12th, 2005, 08:09 PM
NZ SEMI

(3) Mirielle Dittmann(AUS) bt (1) Lauren Breadmore(AUS) 7-5 6-3

Hope Mirelle can win it this week after losing in Semi's last week

AUSBOY
Feb 13th, 2005, 02:30 AM
Three consecutive finals in 3 weeks for Mireille!

She won the money event thrashing Leanne 6-1 6-1, then lost to Leanne last week, now hopefully she can win this week!

AUSBOY
Feb 13th, 2005, 09:51 AM
Mireille lost the final to Kyung-Mi Chang 5-7 6-3 7-6(2) :fiery: :fiery:

Mireille since July 2003 has played 16 tiebreakers and has lost 14 of them!!!!!!!!

That is a horrific stat and is the sole reason her singles rank has doubled from the low 200's to 440's! At least with her 13-2 win loss the last three weeks, not only has she earnt some precious prizemoney, but it will push her back up 40 places to 405. A good start to the year but she led 1 set to love in both finals and lost concentration which isnt good.

ozfan44
Feb 13th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Mirielle is very similar to me

swears very loudly and frequently on court
chokes after winning the first set frequently in tight & big matches
has a pathetic record in tiebreakers
but yet plays nearly every week of the year!

maybe i should start winning some more tb's and that might help her too! LOL

Mr_Molik
Feb 13th, 2005, 11:09 AM
sounds the same as me
except i dont play much anymore

broncosven
Feb 13th, 2005, 09:42 PM
It's unlucky for Mirelle especially since she has lost all those tie breaks . . Good Luck for the rest of the season and heopfully she can turn her final form around

AUSBOY
Feb 14th, 2005, 01:02 AM
I wouldnt say that Mireille chokes, I think that she is just playing too careful and not aggressively enough in the tiebreakers! From the match report, Kyung-Mi Chang played aggressively really going for her forehands in the tiebreaker and hit many forehand winners. Mireille shouldve been more aggressive and tried to play to her backhand

ozfan44
Feb 14th, 2005, 01:36 AM
Sam still not back on the tour she was meant to play memphis and has also withdrawn from the usta event the following week in st paul.

i presume its her stomach muscle or is it something else?

wonder why Bryanne doesn't go over and play with someone else, her and jidkova did well at memphis before reaching the final from memory but maybe she only wants to play with sam :cool:

When is Bryanne making her singles comeback?

broncosven
Feb 14th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Bryanne mentioned that she was thinking about trying to comeback in the Aussie challengers after the Oz open . . . but perhaps she is thinking gonig over to America

maybe gonna travel with Trudi ??? Be a good Doubles team aswell

ozfan44
Feb 14th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Injury Update:

Jaslyn Hewitt will be back in training in 3-4 weeks
Nat Tanevska has foot injury will be back commencing training early-mid march
Christina Wheeler should be back next week

Bendigo wildcards announced wednesday

broncosven
Feb 14th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Good for Jaslyn and Christina and Nat aswell !!

ozfan44
Feb 16th, 2005, 01:58 AM
Not much happening this week

Lisa McShea playing dubz with Jill Craybas in Memphis tonight
Alicia will play Thursday night

Since the shitty moderators closed our mens thread some of you might like to know that

Healey & Kimmich lost qr2 at joplin, usa

Luczak qualified for Brasil Open and beat #2 seed Gonzalez 75 in the third last night :banana:

AUSBOY
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:41 AM
McShea/Craybas lost 4-6 6-4 6-1 to Lindsay Lee-Waters/??

broncosven
Feb 16th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Great for Pete

he qualifed AGAIN !!

and then drew a top seed AGAIN

but won !! YAH !!

petey_pan
Feb 16th, 2005, 09:45 AM
PETE :eek: MY GOD! That is so awesome! French Wildcard is yours!

broncosven
Feb 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
2nd Round
(q)Peter Luczak (AUS) d. (WC)Andre Sa (BRA) 3-6 6-3 6-0

Quarterfinals
(q)Peter Luczak (AUS) d. (q)Edgardo Massa (ARG) 1-6 7-5 6-1

YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems he has to lose the first set each match !! CMON PETE !!

AUSBOY
Feb 19th, 2005, 02:42 AM
Wow :o

Go Pete

Wayne had a win too, good week for the guys!

SM
Feb 19th, 2005, 07:12 AM
im going to uni tomorrow which is near the tennis

i will check out the final of the futures event in wollongong for u guys. give brief report

i already saw bits n pieces when i went to pay club membership yesterday. it was some good tennis out there

petey_pan
Feb 19th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Sam, Nicole and.... drumroll.... BRYANNE STEWART are playing in Doha qualies. All have tough draws. Bryanne plays Stephanie Foretz - Sam should be right until rnd 3 when she will most likely play Kirilenko :tape: she'll prolly get lucky loser anway - Pratt has 2 EASY matches before playing Douchevina, but knowing pratty she wont win rnd 1 :devil:

COME ON SAM AND BRYANNE!

Also, doesnt Bendigo start Monday??? Does anyone have entry lists or anything? Hope Sophie's playing

SM
Feb 20th, 2005, 02:03 AM
didnt go cos its been raining intermittently

id rather just sleep all day on a sunday likme this :)

broncosven
Feb 20th, 2005, 03:23 AM
Brianne lost 5 and 0

but thats ok . . GREAT TO SEE HER BACK !!!

petey_pan
Feb 21st, 2005, 09:56 AM
50K BENDIGO MAIN DRAW

1-E.Dominikovic vs D.Dominikovic
WC-C.Horiatopoulos vs S.J.Kim
WC-B.Sekulovski vs M.Dittmann
T.Musgrave vs 6-T.Welford
4-S.Ferguson vs L.Breadmore
K.M.Chang vs R.Tezuka
Q vs Q
Q vs 7-J.H.Kim
5-C.Dellacqua vs WC-S.McDowell
A.Szili vs R.Chakravarthi
M.Adamczak vs L.Dekmeijere
Q vs 3-N.Bratchikova
8-C.Watson vs WC-O.Lukaszewicz
J.Voroboieva vs D.Cupac
M.Yuan vs E.Hewson
N.Tongsalee vs 2-A.Rodionova

EVIE VS DANIELA! that should be a good one. Huge chances for the Aussie girls here, Cindy VS Olivia should be interesting aswell!

broncosven
Feb 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
dont like that draw

TS
Feb 21st, 2005, 11:20 PM
I think Evie will roll over lil sis....Christina H will get smacked....Mireille will be too match tough for Beti...Cindy too steady for Liv...Lauren will give Sophie fits and it will go on for hours, with Sophie getting through...Casey to beat Shayna in two...Emily will get beat...Trudi to get over TJ in 3...Adriana to scrape through in a battle...Monique to tough out a win...and Dubz, well who knows, I'll predict a win for her.

Let's see how I go ;)

AUSBOY
Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:20 AM
I pretty much agree with your predictions TS! I still think the Lauren/Sophie, Beti/Mireille and Trudi/Tiffany matches could all go either way.

Will be interesting to see how Dubz plays after her last performance. A lots happened to her since Aust Open with her quitting the AIS and getting engaged!

ozfan44
Feb 22nd, 2005, 02:32 AM
Evie over Daniela in 2, Christina will go down easily, Mirielle will just scrape a win over beti, TRudi will beat Tiff in 3, Sophie is gona have to really play well and be agressive to get over lauren in 3, I think Shayna will get a set of Casey before Casye finds her form, Adriana Str8 sets win, Monique str8 sets win, Emily and Hori will have a mini comp to see who can win the most games i think poor em is heading for a hiding here, dubz is so unpredictable but i reckon she can win in 3 here. Cindy vs Liv OMG this will be match of the day i reckon with Cindy being to steady in a very tight third set

My prediction for the doubles

dellacqua/musgrave :hearts: def Sekulovski/watson in 3 in the final!

broncosven
Feb 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM
these are some results

McDowell beat Dellacqua
Szili def Chakvararthi
Musgrave def Welford
Watson def Lukaszewicz ???? (Olivia ret.)
J.H Kim def Horiatopolous ???? (Christina ret.)
Vorobieva def Cupac 6-3 6-2
Dittmann won 6-3 in the 3rd set against Sekulovski
E. DOMINIKOVIC def D DOMINIKOVIC 6-3 6-3

petey_pan
Feb 22nd, 2005, 09:30 AM
Evie :)
Tiff! :mad:
Cindy :)
CASEY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ... McDowel's gonna move up the ranks big time

hayden_tennis
Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:09 AM
congrats to wheeler who qualified for 50k in USA

ozfan44
Feb 22nd, 2005, 04:55 PM
50K ST,PAUL, USA

QR1 Christina Wheeler def 7-Tiffany Dabek (USA) 6-2 6-1

QR2 Christina Wheeler def Raquel Kops-Jones (USA)

QR3 Christina Wheeler vs ?

broncosven
Feb 22nd, 2005, 10:51 PM
It's great for Wheller and Pratty !!

TS
Feb 23rd, 2005, 04:29 AM
Molik v Pratt :lol:

Christina H :banana: :o A win's a win, and I'll take it...

petey_pan
Feb 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
I know this is mens but Peter Luczak is number 115 in the world this week!!! After qualifying and reaching the semi's of the Brasil Open! This is awesome news it's about time we got another aussie guy doing well!

ozfan44
Feb 24th, 2005, 12:55 AM
WTA QATAR OPEN

QR1 2-Samantha Stosur def Vera Douchevina (RUS) 6-1 6-3
QR1 Stephanie Foretz (FRA) def Bryanne Stewart 7-5 6-0 :sad:

QR2 2-Samantha Stosur def Tian Tian Sun (CHN)

QR3 Maria Kirilenko (RUS) def 2-Samantha Stosur 6-2 6-1

R1 4-Alicia Molik bye
R1 Nicole Pratt def WC-Selima Sfar (TUN) 7-5 6-2 :eek:
R1 Ai Sugiyama (JPN) def LL-Samantha Stosur 6-3 6-2 :mad:

R2 4-Alicia Molik def Nicole Pratt 6-3 6-2

QF 4-Alicia Molik vs Francesca Schiavone (ITA)

R1 Alicia Molik/Francesca Schiavone def 1-Virginia Ruano Pascual (ESP)/Paola Suarez (ARG) 7-5 5-7 6-3 :lol: :kiss:
R1 Samantha Stosur/Bryanne Stewart def 4-Conchita Martinez (ESP)/Nicole Pratt 6-4 7-5 :hearts:

QF Alicia Molik/Francesca Schiavone def Stephanie Cohen Aloro (FRA)/Selima Sfar (TUN) 6-1 1-6 6-2
QF Samantha Stosur/Bryanne Stewart vs Sandrine Testud (FRA)/Roberta Vinci (ITA)

SF Alicia Molik/Francesca Schiavone vs ?

ozfan44
Feb 24th, 2005, 01:02 AM
ATP SCOTTSDALE, USA

QR1 Marc Kimmich def WC-Justin Kranogue (USA) 6-2 6-0
QR1 Nathan Healey def Ivan Meranda (PER) 6-4 7-5

QR2 2-Frank Dancevic (CAN) def Marc Kimmich 6-3 1-6 6-3
QR2 8-Nicholas Todero (USA) def Nathan Healey 6-3 3-6 6-3

R1 Wayne Arthurs def 4-Taylor Dent (USA) 3-6 6-3 7-6(4) :eek: :worship:
R1 Mark Philippoussis def Thomas Behrend (GER) 7-5 1-6 6-4

R2 Wayne Arthurs def Justin Gimelstob (USA) 6-2 6-7(5) 7-6(6) :eek:
R2 3-Mario Ancic (CRO) def Mark Philippoussis 6-1 7-6(3)

QF Wayne Arthurs vs Glenn Weiner (USA)

R1 Jordan Kerr/Jim Thomas (USA) def 4-Rick Leach/Brian MacPhie (USA) 7-6(5) 6-7(5) 6-2
R1 Graydon Oliver/Travis Parrott (USA) def Ashley Fisher/Chris Haggard (RSA) 6-3 6-7(5) 7-5
R1 2-Wayne Arthurs/Paul Hanley def Kevin Kim/Jeff Morrison (USA) 6-7(10) 7-6(3) 6-3

QF Jordan Kerr/Jim Thomas (USA) vs
QF 2-Wayne Arthurs/Paul Hanley vs

ATP DUBAI, UAE

R1 3-Mahesh Bhupathi (IND)/Todd Woodbridge def Peter Pala (CZE)/Christophe Rochus (BLG) 6-2 6-1

QF 3-Mahesh Bhupathi (IND)/Todd Woodbridge vs ?

USA F4 FUTURES

QR1 Adriano Biasella (ITA) def Richard Magney 6-4 6-2

NEW ZEALAND F2 FUTURES

QR1 1-Clinton Thompson bye
QR1 Ben Stapp def Simon Gibbes (NZL) 6-2 6-0
QR1 Steven Braun def Adam Staub (NZL) 6-3 4-6 6-1

QR2 Bhee Whitoonpanich (THA) def 1-Clinton Thompson 6-2 6-7(4) 6-2
QR2 Ben Stapp def Brett Baudinet (COK) 6-4 6-0
QR2 Nick Turner (NZL) def Steven Braun 6-0 6-1

R1 Q-Ben Stapp def 6-Norikazu Sugiyama (JPN) 6-4 6-0

R2 Q-Ben Stapp vs Kyu-Tae Im (KOR)

R1 Ben Stapp/Clinton Thompson vs WC-Martin Markovich/Mathew Stark (NZL)

PORTUGAL F1 FUTURES

QR1 David London def Antonio Maruquez (POR) 7-6(3) 6-3

QR2 8-David Brewer (GBR) def David London 6-1 6-3

AUSBOY
Feb 24th, 2005, 02:23 AM
R2 1-Evie Dominikovic DEF WC-Christina Horiatopoulos ????
R2 Mirielle Dittmann DEF Trudi Musgrave ???
R2 4-Sophie Ferguson is leading Kyung-Mi Chang (KOR) ???
R2 Monique Adamczak vs 3-Nina Bratchikova (RUS)
R2 WC-Shayna McDowell is up 1 set to 0 against Adriana Szili
R2 8-Cindy Watson lost to Julia Vorobieva (RUS) :sad:

azza
Feb 24th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Cindy :(

Shayna :scared: :anzela: :retard:

ozfan44
Feb 24th, 2005, 02:39 AM
WTF azza is that crap next to Shayna

TS
Feb 24th, 2005, 03:30 AM
lol I don't think he's seen her play...she's got a lot more game than Szili does and has the ability to beat her in two. Hope she keeps it up :)

broncosven
Feb 24th, 2005, 03:36 AM
Definatly one for the future !!

ozfan44
Feb 24th, 2005, 05:52 AM
lol I don't think he's seen her play...she's got a lot more game than Szili does and has the ability to beat her in two. Hope she keeps it up :)

Thats for sure and what shes 14 or 15!

Definately IMO our best Junior since Dokic!

ozfan44
Feb 24th, 2005, 07:16 AM
$50K ITF BENDIGO, AUS

QR1 WC-Marina Erakovic (NZL) def 1-Nicole Kriz 6-2 6-1
QR1 WC-Marija Mirkovic defEtsuko Kitazaki (JPN) 6-3 6-3
QR1 Lauren Cheung def Renee Lampret 7-6(5) 6-1
QR1 6-Cassandra Barr def WC-Bianca Smith 7-5 6-2
QR1 2-Lisa D'Amelio defKate Miles (GBR) 6-4 6-1
QR1 Julia Dzeidzic def Andrea Lipovska 6-0 6-4
QR1 Natasha Kersten def 7-Aleksandra Srndovic (SWE) 6-2 4-6 7-6(7)
QR1 3-Sai Jayalakshmy Jayaram (IND) def WC-Bojana Bobusic 3-6 6-2 7
6(7)
QR1 Bianca Acquistapace def Shihu Tanaka (JPN) 6-1 6-1
QR1 Lucia Gonzles def Nathalia Papadopolou (SWE) 6-3 6-0
QR1 4-Ye Ra Lee (KOR) def Lara Picone 7-5 6-1
QR1 Danielle Kypreos def WC-Michelle Brycki 7-6(9) 6-3
QR1 Naoko Horikawa (JPN) def WC-Alison Bai 1-6 6-4 7-6(5)
QR1 Sarah Benad def 8-Keiko Taguchi (JPN) 6-4 6-3

QR2 WC-Marina Erakovic (NZL) def WC-Marija Mirkovic 6-3 6-2
QR2 6-Cassandra Barr def Lauren Cheung 5-7 6-1 6-1
QR2 2-Lisa D'Amelio defVera Leontieva (RUS) 6-1 6-1
QR2 Natasha Kersten def Julia Dzeidzic 6-1 6-3
QR2 3-Sai Jayalakshmy Jayaram (IND) def Bianca Acquistapace 7-6(5) 2
6 6-3
QR2 5-Arpi Kojian (USA) def Lucia Gonzles 6-4 6-2
QR2 4-Ye Ra Lee (KOR) def Danielle Kypreos 6-2 6-0
QR2 Naoko Horikawa (JPN) def Sarah Benad 6-1 6-3

QR3 WC-Marina Erakovic (NZL) def 6-Cassandra Barr 6-0 6-1
QR3 2-Lisa D'Amelio def Natasha Kersten 6-1 6-4

R1 1-Evie Dominikovic def Daniela Dominikovic 6-3 6-3
R1 WC-Christina Horiatopoulos def So-Jung Kim (KOR) 6-4 ret
R1 Mirielle Dittmann def WC-Beti Sekulovski 7-5 6-7(3) 6-3
R1 Trudi Musgrave def 6-Tiffany Welford 6-3 6-3
R1 4-Sophie Ferguson def Lauren Breadmore 6-4 6-1
R1 WC-Shayna McDowell def 5-Casey Dellacqua 3-6 7-5 6-1
R1 Adriana Szili def Rushmi Chakravarthi (IND) 6-0 6-3
R1 Monique Adamczak def Liga Dekmeijere (LAT) 6-0 6-3
R1 3-Nina Bratchikova (RUS) def Q-Lisa D'Amelio 6-3 6-1
R1 8-Cindy Watson def WC-Olivia Lukaszewicz 6-3 2-1 ret
R1 Julia Vorobieva (RUS) def Dubravka Cupac 6-2 6-3
R1 Meng Yuan (CHN) def Emily Hewson 7-6(9) 6-0

R2 1-Evie Dominikovic def WC-Christina Horiatopoulos 6-3 6-3
R2 Mirielle Dittmann def Trudi Musgrave 6-4 6-3
R2 4-Sophie Ferguson def Kyung-Mi Chang (KOR) 6-4 6-3
R2 Monique Adamczak def 3-Nina Bratchikova (RUS) 6-3 6-4 :kiss:
R2 WC-Shayna McDowell def Adriana Szili 6-4 3-6 6-2
R2 Julia Vorobieva (RUS) def 8-Cindy Watson 4-6 6-1 6-3

QF 1-Evie Dominikovic vs Mirielle Dittmann
QF 4-Sophie Ferguson vs Q-Ye Ra Lee (KOR)
QF Monique Adamczak vs WC-Shayna McDowell

broncosven
Feb 24th, 2005, 09:41 PM
YAH thats good so atleast 2 aussies in semi's . . .although im sure it will be 3 !!

broncosven
Mar 10th, 2005, 01:47 AM
BENALLA

Picone d Q-Kuroda 63 61
Srndovic d D'Amelio 36 75 61
Jayaram d 8-Horiatopoulos 63 61
3-D.Dominikovic d Acquistapace 64 62
LL-Cheung d Krishnamurthi 62 62
Kriz d Q-Goswami 75 60
5-Vorobieva d Barr 61 46 62
Erakovic d Q-Weidemann 62 62
4-Dittmann d WC-Smith 61 64
6-Hewson d Q-Vaidere 62 62
WC-Musgrave d Q-Mizuno 63 61
WC-Engels d Q-Driessen 46 61 31 ret

Well Done to Trudi, Nicole, Emily, Jess, Lara, Dani D and LAUREN CHEUNG !!! Amazing !!

azza
Mar 10th, 2005, 02:37 AM
In the Mens this week

Indian Wells

Q1 (1) Wayne Arthurs Def Juan Pablo Brzecki 7-5 7-6(1)

Q2 (1) Wayne Arthurs Def (WC) Brendan Evans 6-2 6-3 :D

R1 (2) Lleyton Hewitt Def Bye
R1 (Q) Greg Carraz Def (WC) Mark Philippoussis 7-6(7) 6-1
R1 (Q) Wayne Arthurs Def Potitio Starace 6-4 6-3

R2 (2) Lleyton Hewitt Def Robby Ginepri 6-2 7-6(2)
R2 (9) Andre Agassi Def (Q) Wayne Arthurs 6-4 6-1 :rolleyes:

R3 (2) Lleyton Hewitt Vs Michael Llodra

25K Kyota Challenger

Q1 (4) Luke Bourgeois Def Matatoshi Miyazaki 7-6(3) 6-3

Q2 Yaoki Ishii Def (4) Luke Bourgeois 6-3 6-7(10) 6-3 :rolleyes:

R1 Marc Kimmich Def Ti Chen 6-4 7-6(4)
R1 (Q) Kyu-Tae Im Def Chris Guccione 6-3 5-7 7-6(4) :haha: :retard:
R1 Jan Mertl Def Nathan Healey 7-6(2) 6-2
R1 Paul Baccanello Def (WC) Kento Takeushi 6-4 6-4

R2 (7) Jamie Delgado Def Marc Kimmich 6-3 7-5 :(
R2 (8) Gouichi Motomura Def Paul Baccanello 7-5 4-6 7-6(3) :mad::fiery::o

15K Usa Futures

R1 (1) Todd Reid Def Scott Oudsema 6-2 6-0

R2 (1) Todd Reid Def Michal Ciszek 6-3 6-4

QF (1) Todd Reid Def (5) Aleksandar Vlaski 6-3 7-6(4)

SF (1) Todd Reid Def Daniel Garza 6-2 4-0

F (1) Todd Reid Def (2) Michael Russel 6-3 6-0 :D:worship:

ozfan44
Mar 10th, 2005, 05:25 AM
wow Todd i actually thought he would lose that match! LOL

Chris :help: AGAIN!

Kimmich & Baccanello :rocker: :banana:

broncosven
Mar 10th, 2005, 06:12 AM
nice wins !!

azza
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Updated mens results post 226

ozfan44
Mar 11th, 2005, 03:41 AM
ya todd

azza
Mar 12th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Mens Updated

azza
Mar 14th, 2005, 01:20 AM
Todd won The $15,000 Futures

azza
Mar 14th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Week 11

50K Chi Minh Vietnam

Q1 Domenic Marafiote Def (7) Norikazu Sugiyama 5-7 6-3 7-6(4) :)
Q1 Sun-Yong Kim Def Luke Bourgeois 6-2 6-4 :retard:
Q1 Minh Le (Ranked 1400) Def (3) Paul Baccanello 3-6 7-6(3) 6-1 :retard:

Q2 Domenic Marafiote Def Sergie Yaroshenko 6-1 6-2

Q3 (1) Ti Chen Def Domenic Marafiote 6-3 6-4

R1 Marc Kimmich Vs (4) Marc Gicquel
R1 Simon Gruel Def Chris Guccione 6-4 7-6(5)

100K Sunrise Challenger

Q1 Todd Reid Def (WC) Vahid Mirzadeh 6-3 6-1

Q2 (2) Wesley Moodie Def Todd Reid 6-4 6-2

R1 (WC) Mark Philippoussis Vs Jeff Morrison

broncosven
Mar 14th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Good for Todd

but cannot believe that Luke and Paul lost . . . . . . hope Dom can qualify

broncosven
Mar 14th, 2005, 02:17 AM
BY the way Dani D and Emily H both lost in the Semi's of an ITF event in Oz this week

ozfan44
Mar 14th, 2005, 05:15 AM
Domenic :rocker:

Paul & Luke :help:

Todd getting back on track :bounce:

Go Marc and Guccy :cool:

azza
Mar 15th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Updated Post 226 and post 233

ozfan44
Mar 15th, 2005, 04:37 AM
Guccione :help:

What a fluke tassie challenger was!

Domenic reaching 3rd round :) but losing :sad:

Todd :sad: Wesley Moodie is best mate of my clubs current coach! they played college tennis together!

Go Kimmich :bounce:

broncosven
Mar 15th, 2005, 08:16 AM
What the hell is Chris doing

UNlucky for Todd and Dom

CMON MARK !!!

ozfan44
Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:29 AM
Sophie into R2 @ 25K in Mexico, Welford flopped vs wildcard in R1

Breadmore top seed at 10K in Greece

Cindy & Beti both lost qr1 in 25k Redding
They play doubles tonight
Wheeler in dubz only won R1 last night (seeded 4th with Clare curran) into qf's

broncosven
Mar 24th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Good for Sophie and Hopefully for Lauren B

not so good for the others though . . especially tiffany thats a few too many loses in a row now

azza
Mar 27th, 2005, 07:35 AM
Australia F3 Clay

R1 Emin Agaev Def Christophe Roman 6-4 6-3
R1 Mark Nielsen Def (WC) Joel Kerley 6-4 6-4
R1 Andrew Derer Def (WC) Carsten Ball 6-1 6-2
R1 (4) Marc Kimmich Def (WC) Michael Staniak 6-3 6-2
R1 (LL) Yuri Bezurek Def (Q) Yan Levinski 6-4 6-2
R1 (Q) Clinton Thomas Def Chris Letcher 7-6(3) 6-2
R1 (8) Robert Smeets Def Joe Sirianni 6-4 7-6(6)
R1 (5) Paolo Lorenzi Def Sadik Kadir 7-5 6-1
R1 (WC) Patrick Jozwick Def Raphael Durek 6-4 6-2
R1 (Q) Marinko Matosevic Def Adam Feeney 7-6(6) 6-1
R1 (3) Chris Guccione Def Jaymon Crabb 6-2 7-5
R1 (7) (Q) Norikazu Sugiyama Def (Q) Alun Jones 4-6 6-3 7-5
R1 (Q) Vince Mellino Def Daniel Wendler 7-6(3) 0-6 6-3
R1 Rameez Junaid Def Shannon Nettle 6-1 6-1

R2 (6) Paul Logtens Def Andrew Derer 2-6 7-5 7-5 :mad:
R2 (4) Marc Kimmich Def (LL) Yuri Bezurek 6-0 6-4
R2 (8) Robert Smeets Def (Q) Clinton Thomas 6-4 6-7(8) 6-1
R2 (WC) Patrick Jozwick Def (5) Paolo Lorenzi 4-6 6-4 6-3
R2 (3) Chris Guccione Def (Q) Marinko Matosevic 6-4 6-4
R2 (Q) Vince Mellino Def (7) (Q) Norikazu Sugiyama 6-2 6-0
R2 (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def Rameez Junaid 3-6 6-3 6-3

QF (4) Marc Kimmich Def (8) Robert Smeets 6-2 2-6 6-4
QF (WC) Patrick Jozwick Def (3) Chris Guccione 7-6(6) 6-3 :haha:
QF (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def (Q) Vince Mellino 6-2 7-6(4)

SF (6) Paul Logtens Def (4) Marc Kimmich 6-3 4-6 6-1
SF (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def (WC) Patrick Jozwick 6-2 6-1

broncosven
Mar 27th, 2005, 07:58 AM
bugger

some indifferent results there . . . .

azza
Mar 28th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Australia F4 Clay

R1 (1) Werner Eschauer Def Toshihide Matsui 6-3 6-2
R1 Norikazu Sugiyama Def (Q) Raphael Durek 6-4 2-6 6-3
R1 Andrew Derer Def (Q) Joel Kerley 6-3 6-2
R1 Go Soeda Def (8) Satoshi Iwabushi
R1 (4) Marc Kimmich Def (Q) Robert Mckenzie 6-2 6-2
R1 (WC) Joe Sirianni Def Rameez Junaid 7-6(3) 4-6 6-4
R1 (Q) Clinton Thomson Def (WC) Stephen Goh 6-3 6-1
R1 (5) Paolo Lorenzi Def (WC) Patrick Jozwick 1-6 7-5 6-0 *Choke*
R1 (7) Jan Mertle Def Adam Feeney 6-1 7-6(3)
R1 Lars Uebel Def (Q) Nathan Byrnes 6-2 6-0
R1 (Q) Mark Nielson Def (Q) Chris Roman 6-4 6-2
R1 Robert Smeets Def (3) Chris Guccione 6-4 6-2 :tape:
R1 (6) Paul Logtens Def Jaymon Crabb 7-5 0-6 6-4 :banghead:
R1 (WC) Vince Mellino Def Emin Ageav 7-6(10) 3-6 6-3
R1 Tasuku Iwami Def Sadik Kadir 6-1 2-6 6-4
R1 (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def Shannon Nettle 6-1 6-1

R2 (1) Werner Eschauer Def Norikazu Sugiyama 6-3 7-6(3)
R2 Andrew Derer Def (Q) Go Soeda 6-1 6-4 :D
R2 (WC) Joe Sirianni Def (4) Marc Kimmich 6-2 6-4 :eek:
R2 (5) Paolo Lorenzi Def (Q) Clinton Thomas 3-6 6-1 6-0
R2 (7) Jan Mertle Def Lars Uebel 6-3 3-6 6-1
R2 Robert Smeets Def (Q) Mark Nielson 6-4 7-6(1)
R2 (6) Paul Logtens Def (WC) Vince Mellino 6-4 6-3
R2 (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def Tasuku Iwami W.O

QF (1) Werner Eschauer Def Andrew Derer 6-3 6-4 :sad:
QF (5) Paolo Lorenzi Def (WC) Joe Sirianni 6-0 6-4
QF (7) Jan Mertle Def Robert Smeets 1-6 6-2 6-3
QF (2) Vasilis Mazarakis Def (6) Paul Logtens 6-2 6-2

R1 (1) Paul Logtens/Lars Uebel Def (LL) Michael Look/Zac Van Min W.O
R1 Rameez Junaid/Jay Salter Def (Q) David Jeflea/Ben Rocavert 6-4 6-1R1Joel Kerley/Adam Feeney Def Toshihide Matsui/Norikazu Sugiyama 6-2 6-4
R1 Andrew Derer/Shannon Nettle Def(WC) Lachlan Ferguson/Stephen Goh 6-4 6-4
R1 (WC) Brenton Bacon/Nathan Byrnes Def Jose Statham/Adam Thomson 6-1 7-5
R1 (4) Sadik Kadir/Robert Smeets Def (WC) Joshua Crowe/Matt Symons 6-2 6-2
R1 David To/Haydn Lewis Def Carsten Ball/Marinko Matosevic 6-2 7-5
R1 Vasilis Mazarikis/Jan Mertle Def (2) Jaymon Crabb/Chris Guccione 6-3 6-3 :o

QF Rameez Junaid/Jay Salter Def(1) Paul Logtens/Lars Uebel 4-6 6-2 10-8 :eek::D
QF Joel Kerley/Adam Feeney Def Andrew Derer/Shannon Nettle 7-6(5) 6-0 :):sad:
QF (4) Sadik Kadir/Robert Smeets Def(WC) Brenton Bacon/Nathan Byrnes 6-1 6-0 :o
QF Vasilis Mazarikis/Jan Mertle Def David To/Haydn Lewis 6-4 6-4

SFRameez Junaid/Jay Salter Def Joel Kerley/Adam Feeney 6-1 6-2
SF (4) Sadik Kadir/Robert Smeets Def Vasilis Mazarikis/Jan Mertle 6-3 6-4

F Rameez Junaid/Jay Salter Vs (4) Sadik Kadir/Robert Smeets

azza
Mar 28th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Napoli Italy $100,000 Challenger Clay

R1 Francesco Aldi Def Peter Luczak 6-4 6-2 :confused:

ozfan44
Mar 29th, 2005, 03:35 AM
25K REDDING, USA (HARD)

QR1 Page BARTELT (USA) def Cindy WATSON 64 26 63
QR1 Joanna SAKOWICZ (POL) def Beti SEKULOVSKI 63 63

R1 BEYGELZIMER (UKR) / DUBOIS (CAN) def SEKULOVSKI / WATSON 64 36 64
R1 4-CURRAN (IRL) / WHEELER def KOJIAN (USA) / MALL (USA) 64 75

QF 4-CURRAN (IRL) / WHEELER def RISKE (USA) / SMASHEY (USA) 61 46 75

SF BEYGELZIMER (UKR) / DUBOIS (CAN) def 4-CURRAN (IRL) / WHEELER 75 62

25K ST LUIS POTOSI, MEX (CLAY)
R1 WC-Melissa TORRES-SANDOVAL (MEX) def Tiffany WELFORD 64 63
R1 Sophie FERGUSON def Mathilde JOHANSSON (FRA) 62 64

R2 Clarisa FERNANDEZ (ARG) def Sophie FERGUSON 63 36 63

10K ATHENS, GRE

R1 1-Lauren BREADMORE defeated Samia MEDJAHDI (ALG) 62 16 60

R2 1-Lauren BREADMORE defeated Q-Evangelia ROUSSI (GRE) 62 62

QF 6-Anna GERASIMOU (GRE) defeated 1-Lauren BREADMORE 46 62 62

R1 1-BREADMORE / VEDY (FRA) def TEIX (FRA) / VERGOS (FRA) 61 46 75

QF 1-BREADMORE / VEDY (FRA) def AMESBAUER / METZINGER (AUT) 64 76(5)

SF 1-BREADMORE / VEDY (FRA) def OZGEN (TUR) / VASILEVA (BUL) 64 63

F 1-BREADMORE / VEDY (FRA) deF GOJNEA (ROM) / LAZAROIU (ROM) 63 75

azza
Mar 29th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Well done Lauren on winning the doubles :)

but singles :o

broncosven
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:20 AM
Good to see alot of ours guys playing out there

broncosven
Mar 29th, 2005, 09:24 AM
25K AUGUSTA, USA

QR1 9-Jaslyn Hewitt vs Liga Dekmeijere (LAT)
QR1 7-Christina Wheeler vs Mami Inoue (USA)
QR1 8-Cindy Watson def Shannon Robinson (USA) 60 60 :haha:

QR2 8-Cindy Watson vs 15-Svetlana Krivencheva (BUL)

25K Mexico
R1 Sophie Ferguson vs 4-Nathalie Vierin (ITA) :mad:

Good Luck Ladies

get a few more in MD !!

louloubelle
Mar 29th, 2005, 10:26 AM
25K AUGUSTA, USA

QR1 9-Jaslyn Hewitt vs Liga Dekmeijere (LAT)
QR1 7-Christina Wheeler vs Mami Inoue (USA)
QR1 8-Cindy Watson def Shannon Robinson (USA) 60 60 :haha:

QR2 8-Cindy Watson vs 15-Svetlana Krivencheva (BUL)

25K Mexico
R1 Sophie Ferguson vs 4-Nathalie Vierin (ITA) :mad:

Apparently Kriventcheva is a nut case - hopefully Cindy ignores her antics.

petey_pan
Mar 29th, 2005, 11:43 AM
Christina....... if u dont win this...... I will cry - literally

azza
Mar 30th, 2005, 05:40 AM
Sophie lost 3-6 6-1 3-6 :sad:

ozfan44
Mar 30th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Sophie lost 3-6 6-1 3-6 :sad:

:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: