PDA

View Full Version : to everyone

saby
Dec 30th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Everyone knows what happened in Asia these last days... :sad:

I know I should not post this thread in this forum but I know some of Mary's fans are from Asia... so I want to tell them my thoughts and my heart are with you guys.
:sad: I really hope that nobody from your familly or friends were overthere :sad:

My japanese is not enought good yet but I hope some of you will understand it (it's the only language I know from Asia)...

私の思考および私の中心はあなたとある
:sad: :sad: :sad:

ali
Dec 30th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Nice idea for a thread Saby.

I still can't believe what has happened, its so hard to put into context how many people have died and how many are suffering, and will continue to do so for years. It seems almost surreal, the more the numbers rise, the harder it is to imagine.

My sympathies go out to everyone that this terrible tragedy has effected. I hope that the Mary fans on this board will be donating to the many appeals that have been set up. The British public have so far donated 25m in just 2 days. Its good to know that after all the war and terror of the last few years, the public can be relied on to do the right thing in a moment of horror.

ashwu
Dec 31st, 2004, 09:44 AM
希望大家都平安
尽力帮助周围的人是每个人都应该做的

WOPE2941
Dec 31st, 2004, 11:11 AM
希望大家都平安
尽力帮助周围的人是每个人都应该做的

那就最好了,Ashwu!:yeah:

SpremPierceLover
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:26 AM
Good initiative Saby...my thoughts are with the family & friends of all the victims..hopefully the victims are savely in the loving care of God..amen.:angel: Everyone knows what happened in Asia these last days... :sad:

I know I should not post this thread in this forum but I know some of Mary's fans are from Asia... so I want to tell them my thoughts and my heart are with you guys. :sad: