PDA

View Full Version : Whats your view on sex?

JCF
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:17 PM
What are your guys view on sex? Do you think its a game, that you can just have fun with, or do you think its more serious, and you know be reserved for special people in your life?

Do you think its alright to play around

alfajeffster
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Sex is a microcosm of life itself. The important thing for anyome (IMO) is to use protection, even if you think you know someone very well- you can never know someone well enough to take that chance- especially if you are young. Sex is as different for the individual as every individual is different and unique from the next.

jimbo mack
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:46 PM
i couldnt sleep with a different person every weekend but i'd be a liar if i said i havent had a few one night stands

but i'm always careful- which is the most important thing

to me sex is always much, much better in a relationship because of the intimacy/love thing

DunkMachine
Dec 28th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Sex?! Bleh yuckie

crazillo
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Well, I would never have sex with anybody I am not in a relationship with. I somehow think one-night stands are not good.... Don't tell me they are fun, but when I think about who might have had sex with me I think: "Eeeew, you could only chose him drunk, becuase she seems bad to you now." Also, you never know their deaseses and I honestly haven'T had any one-night stnands at all (OK, I am 17, but I guess everybody has had sex at my age).

AjdeNate!
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I used to be bad. Now I realize (with age) that sex is:
1. something that is highly over rated unless with someone you love.
2. something that shouldn't just be freely given away.
3. something that shouldn't be the basis for an entire relationship.

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:16 PM
I'll have to say, I'm very, very repressed despite my surly demeanor on the board. All that means is that I can be the best lover in the world, or the worst, sometimes both on the same day!

harloo
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I'll have to say, I'm very, very repressed despite my surly demeanor on the board. All that means is that I can be the best lover in the world, or the worst, sometimes both on the same day!
Is this the reason you have so many ex's Helen?:p :lol:

esquímaux
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Sex is fun, but you need to do it responsibly :)

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:25 PM
Is this the reason you have so many ex's Helen?:p :lol:
Hey, I was divorced once and widowed once. That's it. For Hollywood, that's nun territory!

Most men can't handle a real Cancer woman whose moods change with the ebb and flow of the ocean. Hell, sometimes I can't even handle it!

BritneySpearsIsHot
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Sex is fantastic BUT the more you do it with, the more chance you'll get an STD.

I concur with others opinions here, with my Partner (and previous long term partners) it is way better than casual sex, more meaning brings greater stimulation.

I also find it important to experiment. Sex aids, different clothes, try out different techniques/positions and extended foreplay, roleplay etc etc can only add to a good sexlife.

Sex is to enjoy and is fun.................but i would never touch a girl who was attached with someone else, if she can cheat on someone else, she can cheat on me.

Personally, if people wish to sleep around, fair play, i prefer to stick to 1 partner and not have sex straight away, i don't know why, but i need to respect the girl first.

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:31 PM
You guys are so hung up on STDs. I understand it and all, and you should be hung up on it with all the deadly shit around today, but I recall the simpler days of the 1930s when all you had to worry about at worst was getting some penicillin or bribing a doctor for a procedure. All you needed for a good time was a bottle of booze and an imagination. You could totally let yourself go. In fact, that's all you really had to worry about up until the 1970s.

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM
I'm sexually repressed too. In fact, I fear "the penis" more than Bacardi and have turned asexual since my divorce. :lol:

Come-on-kim
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Hum.... It's better when you are in love with your partner.... Otherwise, it's still nice, but the pleasure is just physical!

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I'm sexually repressed too. In fact, I fear "the penis" more than Bacardi and have turned asexual since my divorce. :lol:
Sal, have you tried a sex therapist?

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Sex is a something that is very intimate and should only be done with someone that you took a vow to spend the rest of your life with...:angel:

Oh dear...Lightning:bolt: :tape:

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Sal, have you tried a sex therapist?

Heavens no. I'm not paying some quack $200 an hour to get off on my sex stories and sell them to the Enquirer. I just channel my energies into my charities.

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Heavens no. I'm not paying some quack $200 an hour to get off on my sex stories and sell them to the Enquirer. I just channel my energies into my charities.
No, I meant, have you ever tried sex with a sex therapist. They're really good, or, so I heard anyway.

Sal, you're missing out, loads of teen boys were obsessed with you when you were little Gloria and teen boys' idols never die, they'd love to get their hands on a little Sal, you know what I mean, even today. Sadly, most of the old goats who liked me are dead or impotent right now. The only guys who like me now are gay, so that doesn't do me much good.

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:18 PM
No, I meant, have you ever tried sex with a sex therapist. They're really good, or, so I heard anyway.

Sal, you're missing out, loads of teen boys were obsessed with you when you were little Gloria and teen boys' idols never die, they'd love to get their hands on a little Sal, you know what I mean, even today. Sadly, most of the old goats who liked me are dead or impotent right now. The only guys who like me now are gay, so that doesn't do me much good.

They all want me for my money and I know this and it's a real turn off. This is why I've been looking for a billionaire bachellor so that I won't have to worry about a man wanting to leech off of me. NO ONE touches Sally's money except Sally! Surely you can appreciate this.

When did you become a gay icon? Are you Streisand or Cher caliber yet?

Kitty Alexander
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Sex should never be the bases of a relationship...In fact me and Max (god bless his soul) never had sex for the entire duration we are married.

In fact sex is over rated...I havent had sex since 1982. The milkman had been eyeing me up for weeks, and I used to give him a quickie before Max got back with Renee and Renato. Anyway one time he caught us at it and we bought UHT milk ever since.

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM
They all want me for my money and I know this and it's a real turn off. This is why I've been looking for a billionaire bachellor so that I won't have to worry about a man wanting to leech off of me. NO ONE touches Sally's money except Sally! Surely you can appreciate this.

When did you become a gay icon? Are you Streisand or Cher caliber yet?
I'm not in their caliber because I'm too old, but I'm like maybe a Patty Schyder or Alicia Molik on the gay icon list.

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:34 PM
Hel, did you play any part in the Valley of the Dolls Opera that played at the Met in 68? What the hell?

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Hel, did you play any part in the Valley of the Dolls Opera that played at the Met in 68? What the hell?
I think they had men playing the women in that, but I'm still butcher than any guy, at least I was in that.

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
someone named Grace Bumbry played you

http://www.parterre.com/grace_helenlawson.jpg

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:37 PM
you're looking kind of tan :o

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:47 PM
someone named Grace Bumbry played you

http://www.parterre.com/grace_helenlawson.jpg
Grace? Try Greg. That pantsuit is all wrong. He did the wig scene well, but he blew my musical number and had no ability to dodge the Calder mobile like I did.

Sally Struthers
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM
"Bumbry won a lengthy ovation for her ringing pair of high B-naturals in Helen's climactic phrase "Broadway don't go for BOOZE and DOPE," but, critics complained, the remainder of the cast lacked the musical and dramatic abilities of their original counterparts."

apparently if (s)he was bad like you say the rest must have been dreadful

Helen Lawson
Dec 28th, 2004, 05:53 PM
"Bumbry won a lengthy ovation for her ringing pair of high B-naturals in Helen's climactic phrase "Broadway don't go for BOOZE and DOPE," but, critics complained, the remainder of the cast lacked the musical and dramatic abilities of their original counterparts."

apparently if (s)he was bad like you say the rest must have been dreadful
Oh, she was fine, but she just wasn't me. No one is!

The original counterparts? Barbara Parkins and Sharon Tate weren't exactly titans in the industry talent-wise.

OUT!
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:02 PM
I used to be bad. Now I realize (with age) that sex is:
1. something that is highly over rated unless with someone you love.
2. something that shouldn't just be freely given away.
3. something that shouldn't be the basis for an entire relationship.Nate! I mean obviously I agree with point 3, but as for the other two :o

How are you? Hope all is well in Evanston :kiss: :wavey:

I have felt sad though after casual sex, but then I went back for more :rolleyes:

AjdeNate!
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Nate! I mean obviously I agree with point 3, but as for the other two :o

How are you? Hope all is well in Evanston :kiss: :wavey:

I have felt sad though after casual sex, but then I went back for more :rolleyes:
Well, I mean sex is fun.. don't get me wrong. But just to do it to do it is like :yawn: to me. I mean a dick is a dick is a dick. But when you adore the person and can't get enuff of them and just have an isatiable appetite for the one you're with... it's like the best ever. It takes getting off to a whole new level. :p

Yeah, all's good here in the metro-Chicago area. Just working and enjoying the post holiday stuff. Did some post-Chrimbo shopping and all that stuff. Ya know, the normal stuff.

Oh, and I've gone back for the casual stuff... just not lately. I'm trying to be a responsible :angel: :p

matthias
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:21 PM
overrated ;)

babolat#1
Dec 28th, 2004, 06:41 PM

I agrre with you!

~{X}~
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:10 PM
I love sex, I'm a sexaholic. Just ask my friends. Oh don't worry,I am responsible.

Oleh
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Keep it in the bedroom.
Just dont do any thing that harms you or most importantly others which you have no right to do. If your going to be "permiscuous" (perhaps too strong a word but im at a loss) Be careful.
Everyone has their own opinions (pro AND con-both of which they are equally entitld to so long as their not telling any one NOT to or TO do) and things they like with it, and every one has their own things they dislike. Avoid offence and keep it in the Bedroom. You can still do it, just not "rub it in" excuse the pun.

Dont get me wrong, but people who DONT like sexual flauntation are JUST AS ENTITLED to that right as those who do. If we both keep it in the bedroom (or with same minded people) there will be no collision course. But public is public-BOTH sides must be catered for.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Keep it in the bedroom.

yes, or on the freeway...on the roof of your workplace...on the subway...on the bus...in the bathroom at the mall...at the club...on your neighbors lawn...:angel: :tape:

AjdeNate!
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:44 PM
yes, or on the freeway...on the roof of your workplace...on the subway...on the bus...in the bathroom at the mall...at the club...on your neighbors lawn...:angel: :tape:
or in the train station or airport.... :devil:

harloo
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:48 PM
sex is something that married people should do. sticking your genitals up someone you don't know is dangerous. Abstinence is the best I say!! LOL

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:52 PM
sex is something that married people should do. sticking your genitals up someone you don't know is dangerous. Abstinence is the best I say!! LOL
And harloo joins the race for mayor of Jesusland...:angel:

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:52 PM
or in the train station or airport.... :devil:
:drool:

harloo
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:57 PM
And harloo joins the race for mayor of Jesusland...:angel:Cam you are cursed forever for your lust. Would you like me to bless you with some olive oil and holy water?;) :D

Oleh
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:59 PM
yes, or on the freeway...on the roof of your workplace...on the subway...on the bus...in the bathroom at the mall...at the club...on your neighbors lawn...

-Well as long as i dont stumple upon it and have my eyes raped. :angel: ...then it would be a case of sexual harrassment :)

And harloo joins the race for mayor of Jesusland...
-Also of the "I dont have clamidia-aids-hepititus-gonnoreha-herpes-and-things-that-kill-me-land" .. she had a point, even condoms can fail-arnt they only 99% reliable? That means if your "Slutty" enough to do 100 people, theres a chance that one of those times it will fail and theres another chance that that person will have AIDS or something and then, theres the chance that you will get it and then theres the chance that you will die. An orgasm isnt worth your life.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Cam you are cursed forever for your lust. Would you like me to bless you with some olive oil and holy water?;) :D
Only if you beat me first and make me call you daddy...:lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:00 PM
yes, or on the freeway...on the roof of your workplace...on the subway...on the bus...in the bathroom at the mall...at the club...on your neighbors lawn...

-Well as long as i dont stumple upon it and have my eyes raped. :angel: ...then it would be a case of sexual harrassment :)

And harloo joins the race for mayor of Jesusland...
-Also of the "I dont have clamidia-aids-hepititus-gonnoreha-herpes-and-things-that-kill-me-land" .. she had a point, even condoms can fail-arnt they only 99% reliable? That means if your "Slutty" enough to do 100 people, theres a chance that one of those times it will fail and theres another chance that that person will have AIDS or something and then, theres the chance that you will get it and then theres the chance that you will die. An orgasm isnt worth your life.
Geez...relax...I'm just joking...:scared:

Oleh
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Geez...relax...I'm just joking...:scared:

Yeah, I thought so,, but thats the thing there are many out there who arnt in saying and doing that..it just gos to show my point to keep it in the bedroom or risk eye-raping someone!! :p

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:06 PM
eye-raping someone!! :p

mmmmm...eye raping...:drool:

Oleh
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:10 PM
mmmmm...eye raping...:drool:

Didnt your mammy ever tell you!? That kind of behavior can poke an eye out! ..yes poke

;) :p

harloo
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:13 PM
Only if you beat me first and make me call you daddy...:lol:
:lol: ROTF!!

You need Jesus!;)

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:23 PM
:lol: ROTF!!

You need Jesus!;)
He's in my heart and soul every hour of the day...shhh :secret:

mandy7
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:26 PM
Whats your view on sex?

my view isn't that complicated...
sex is FUN

i don't just sleep around..
but one night stands are fun
for some reason they often turn into 3 or 4 night stands though :scratch:

sex in a relationship is not always better..
it might mean more.. but that doesn't mean it's better

anyways....sex is good and ppl should have lots of it :p
but always use protection

Joana
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:40 PM
It's great. As simple as that.

bw2082
Dec 28th, 2004, 08:52 PM
I love sex, I'm a sexaholic. Just ask my friends. Oh don't worry,I am responsible.

I can vouch for xtian that he's the resident pervert at wtaworld :haha: ;)

F-R-E-A-K
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I love sex with Foxy :kiss:

:D

Beefy
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Sex is really showing that you really do love someone. Sure there are some who just sleep around and have sex with whoever just for the hell of it, and that's their choice. Personally I would have sex with someone who I've got to known over a while and really love them, not just someone I've known for a few hours in a pub

tennisIlove09
Dec 28th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I'm still half a virgin... :o

flyingmachine
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:00 PM
:worship: :worship: :worship:

flyingmachine
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:01 PM
:confused:
Do you mean you have some kind of sex but not the full intercourse.

tennisIlove09
Dec 28th, 2004, 10:05 PM
yes ;)

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Lies...:tape:

**remembers playing "hide the sausage" with Dallas just yesterday...**

DemWilliamsGulls
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:16 AM
:confused:
Do you mean you have some kind of sex but not the full intercourse.

That mean he or she has had nutz on their chin or has had someboy legs up in the air :lol: .....shit i might as well be a "half virgin" cuz lately all i been doin is the oral thing...cuz the nikkus i mess wit packin so much..they would give me a hysterectomy if they climed on my gatdamn back.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:21 AM
That mean he or she has had nutz on their chin or has had someboy legs up in the air :lol: .....shit i might as well be a "half virgin" cuz lately all i been doin is the oral thing...cuz the nikkus i mess wit packin so much..they would give me a hysterectomy if they climed on my gatdamn back.
:lol: :lol: Damn baby...I did'nt mean to hurt you...:devil:

DemWilliamsGulls
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:33 AM
:lol: :lol: Damn baby...I did'nt mean to hurt you...:devil:

Be quiet fool u know u aint climed on my back lol...

Martian Willow
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:35 AM
I think I liked it, but I might be confusing it with something else.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 29th, 2004, 02:37 AM
Be quiet fool u know u aint climed on my back lol...
:scratch:

mboyle
Dec 29th, 2004, 04:58 AM
virgin:angel: ...

If I really found the right girl, I'd have sex before marriage, but one of my big fears is that sex will lose its specialness, and that I won't be able to recover it. I don't think no sex before marriage is completely reasonable, but no sex outside of a commited relationship (two/three months or so,) is reasonable.