PDA

View Full Version : When is the next Harry Potter book gonna come out?

GoGoMaggie
Dec 27th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Is the author still working on it? Or it's already on its way to be published?
What about the film? I just heard the rumor that there will be no more Harry Potter movie for whatever reason... For one ( not sure if it's the real reason ), those kids playing the Hogwarts students have grown too big or old to continue to play their characters. I really hope they will make the next one with the same cast.

Andy_
Dec 27th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Is the author still working on it? Or it's already on its way to be published?
What about the film? I just heard the rumor that there will be no more Harry Potter movie for whatever reason... For one ( not sure if it's the real reason ), those kids playing the Hogwarts students have grown too big or old to continue to play their characters. I really hope they will make the next one with the same cast.
:wavey: According to recent declarations from J.KRowling, and based on the Amazon website - where the book can be pre-ordered! - 'Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince' will be released next July 16th, 2005... :cool:

GoGoMaggie
Dec 27th, 2004, 08:45 AM
:wavey: According to recent declarations from J.KRowling, and based on the Amazon website - where the book can be pre-ordered! - 'Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince' will be released next July 16th, 2005... :cool:
Thanks Andy. That's great news! I was afraid that I would have to wait another few years before it came out. That is a huge relieve! It's only 7 months off then.. yet I still can't wait for it!
The greatest thing about J. K. Rowling is that her Harry Potter books only get better and better. I can't think of anyone who is more creative or imaginative!

Andy_
Dec 27th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Thanks Andy. That's great news! I was afraid that I would have to wait another few years before it came out. That is a huge relieve! It's only 7 months off then.. yet I still can't wait for it!
The greatest thing about J. K. Rowling is that her Harry Potter books only get better and better. I can't think of anyone who is more creative or imaginative!
So true! I've already placed my order with Amazon... I mean, the Italian version won't be released before November, December, reasonably... but I've read the whole series in the original version, even with the first books that had already been released... so with Amazon - I did this already with book 5 - I'm gonna get it just a couple of days later than the English-speaking countries, so I'm fine with that :D
Apparently, book 6 is going to be only a little less long than #5 :bounce: