PDA

View Full Version : Any Beyonce fans here?

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Okay, I got to admit that I am the kind of people who are not very interested about pop songs, especailly to rock songs. But recently one of my friends show me the Music video of "Naughty Girl" of Beyonce, hm....I would say I was impressed by her, so I become a little fan of her. What is your opinion about her? :D

!<blocparty>!
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Have you seen the crazy in love or baby boy videos vincent?

Grohl
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:08 PM
my opinion: I hate her and her music!

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:15 PM
Have you seen the crazy in love or baby boy videos vincent?Not yet, I am going to check them on MTV.com, Tim! :wavey:

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
my opinion: I hate her and her music!Ohhhh....I am sorry to hear that, but personally I find her very nice looking and she dances very well. hehe Usually ones get popular, there are always someone criticize or don't like he/she this or that. :p :lol:

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Beyonce rocks! I love Crazy In Love, Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, Me, Myself and I and Dangerously in Love 2!

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Beyonce rocks! I love Crazy In Love, Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, Me, Myself and I and Dangerously in Love 2!Hello, Mrs. Doug. Glad to hear that you like Beyonce too! :lick: :hearts: :lol: :p ;)

Grohl
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Ohhhh....I am sorry to hear that, but personally I find her very nice looking and she dances very well. hehe Usually ones get popular, there are always someone criticize or don't like he/she this or that. :p :lol:
I just don't like that kind of music! I'm more into rock and older music!
today's music mostly sounds fake and the artist are to much a product

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
Hello, Mrs. Doug. Glad to hear that you like Beyonce too! :lick: :hearts: :lol: :p ;)
Erm new name for me I see:p I bought the True Star perfume coz of her!:p

harloo
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
today's music mostly sounds fake and the artist are to much a product
another rocker eh? Well some of the old rock was fake and cheesy, but I guess we all like what we want. LOL:tape:

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:23 PM
today's music mostly sounds fake and the artist are to much a productlol speaking frankly, I don't even know what kind of music Beyonce sings? :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :lol:

Dava
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:24 PM
I LOVE BEYONCE!!! Well I love DC, and her solo album was the best...Its a good album, not a classic but its got enough hits on it to make me smile...:bounce:

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Erm new name for me I see:p I bought the True Star perfume coz of her!:pPerfume on you? :confused: :tape: :p

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Perfume on you? :confused: :tape: :p
What!!!:p

Grohl
lol speaking frankly, I don't even know what kind of music Beyonce sings? :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :lol:
definetly not the music I like!

Vincent
I LOVE BEYONCE!!! Well I love DC, and her solo album was the best...Its a good album, not a classic but its got enough hits on it to make me smile...:bounce:WOW I don't know the Beyoncemania reaches all over the world! :D

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:26 PM
What!!!:pWhat What? :cool:

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:27 PM
definetly not the music I like!That's okay, but her music makes me really want to dance. :bounce:

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:28 PM
What What? :cool:
What do you mean perfume on me?:p

Grohl
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:28 PM
That's okay, but her music makes me really want to dance. :bounce:
good for you, as long I don't have to dance with you to that music! :wavey:

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:31 PM
What do you mean perfume on me?:p:o hm....only something that I would understand.

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:31 PM
good for you, as long I don't have to dance with you to that music! :wavey:I know I am not a good dancer :sad:

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:34 PM
:o hm....only something that I would understand.
Explain further:p

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Explain further:p:lol: No, because I will probably make things more confusing.

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:52 PM
:lol: No, because I will probably make things more confusing.
Pfffft:p
And btw I think I'm posting too many non-related stuff in every thread:o:p

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:55 PM
Pfffft:p
And btw I think I'm posting too many non-related stuff in every thread:o:pThat's for sure. :)

Ting
Dec 26th, 2004, 03:56 PM
That's for sure. :)
Doesn't mean I'll stop though:p

jochem
Dec 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I HATE her for bying way too expensive fur-coated shoes made of tons of innocent bunnies....Jeezzzz roast that motherf^&%&^$&*ing bitch, just because she is populair and pretty, doesn't mean she has the right to kill animals for shoes! She's a rolemodel for many (young) girls so this is a very serious case. Thought she had more brains and a strong relationship with god...I seriously DOUBT if god accepts this... :mad: : :banghead: :boxing: :armed:

Sorry if I insult Beyonce fans here...but come on its is just the truth!!
:fiery: (truth hurts anyway)

!<blocparty>!
Dec 26th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Vincent, beyoncemania as you call it is all over the world, so i thought. She's an international superstar! :hearts:

I thought she really looked her best at the start of the crazy in love video, with the walk and kinda hotpants :hearts: :drool: And that sexy little dance (right at the start) is great!

If you like her dancing, you should download the DC's Lose my breath video! Thats great.

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Vincent, beyoncemania as you call it is all over the world, so i thought. She's an international superstar! :hearts:

I thought she really looked her best at the start of the crazy in love video, with the walk and kinda hotpants :hearts: :drool: And that sexy little dance (right at the start) is great!

If you like her dancing, you should download the DC's Lose my breath video! Thats great.:wavey: Thanks Tim for the recommandation. I am sure I would enjoy her dancing and she is going to be popular for the next century. :D

Vincent
Dec 26th, 2004, 04:45 PM
By the way Tim, I like your avatar, it really took me a minute to think some examples about the words. :D:D:D

rand
Dec 27th, 2004, 04:25 PM
definetly not the music I like!
how old are you? and what music are you referring to?