PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship News

tennisfan_19
Dec 26th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Hi

Does anyone have any news in relation to Mary current sponsor ship situation? Does she still have Nike as her sponsor or is she still without on for the start of the year?

Andy.
Dec 26th, 2004, 08:12 AM
I hope something is being sorted out even with another sponsor. She is too popular to not have a sponsor.

Mark Spruce
Dec 26th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Hello Andrew,

I totally agree with you. I hope that she still signs with NIKE, I was wondering what other outfits people she would look cool in. Some of the FILA ones that Dokic used to wear would suit Mary.

mark

SpremPierceLover
Dec 26th, 2004, 11:34 PM
If I was Mary...the most beautiful sculpture in/off court:rolleyes: ...I would choose ...a New Life...New Trainer ??...New Tenniscareer....New Brand...maybeee...Reebok, Diadora, Lacoste, Ellesse, anybody who can handle her expressive body :eek: !!! Be quick 'cause she's still wanted !!!:angel: :lol:

mamno_MARYFAN
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:10 PM
I hope Mary still signs with Nike....Mary has really popularised Nike outfits in the past...it would be a shame if Nike dumps Mary after all this while....:sad:

Come on Mary!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Dec 31st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I hope that Nike/Mary will be a team agian for 2005.

Even though she was not in contract at the end of the season, Mary was wearing their outfits just not with the SWISH on it.

Nice simple Nike oufits suit Mary the best

mark

Andy.
Jan 1st, 2005, 03:52 AM
Well its not long untill the Australian open so we will see

Mark Spruce
Jan 16th, 2005, 01:35 AM
Hello, I have just seen some pics of Mary from practice at the AU Open 2005.

I do not know if it is me, but I think that I can maybe see a Nike swish on her outfit.

I have circle the area's in a red circle. Maybe I am going mad. The one where Mary is serving I can see a white bit of somthing.

I have E-mailed Nike and asked if they are sponsoring Mary again.

I have attahced the 2 pics so you can see if I am right or if i need to get new glasses LOL

Mark

Mark Spruce
Jan 16th, 2005, 02:20 AM
Oh I have just found High Res of the photos, and Mary is definately back wiht Nike. As in these pics you can definately see the Nike LOGO !!!!!

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mary is back with Nike, I hope that she has a great outfit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2005-01-16T012452Z_01_MEL04D_RTRIDSP_3_SPORT-TENNIS-AUSTRALIA.jpg

http://www.gotennis.com/Photos/2005-01-16T011826Z_01_MEL03D_RTRIDSP_3_SPORT-TENNIS-AUSTRALIA.jpg

Oh the pics will take a little time to load, as they are both over 500k in size.

regards

Mark

ashwu
Jan 16th, 2005, 04:12 AM
thanks mark:wavey:

i don't really like this one though:p but maybe she will dress other outfit tomorrow:)

Andy.
Jan 16th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Thats great news Mary is back with NIKE im so happy.

NicoMary
Jan 16th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I really think that in fact mary has never been without sponsor last year, maybe she just don't wanted to were a new outfit...which I think it's sad, because Mary always want to be classy...hope that she will were a beautiful new one...:hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jan 16th, 2005, 02:22 PM
I think that Mary was without, as Mary did wear a Nike shirt/outfit but with out any Logo. I just found that a little weird.

Maybe they were at that time in contract talks, as Mary is such a HUGE star and she wanted a new contract if the old one ran out.

Maybe it is a good question for some one to ask Mary if they have a chance.

mark

Andy.
Jan 17th, 2005, 01:34 AM
She will be on court soon so i will be interesting to see the new outfit

Mark Spruce
Jan 17th, 2005, 02:07 AM
I hope that it will be on soon jejej As I do need some sleep. but I will stay up for Mary's match.

Hey can't seem to find an option for Net Cam pics, maybe they are not running the net cams at the moment

Mark