PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Ty-Ty
Dec 24th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Hello everybody.....I'm pretty new here (I've posted a few times before) Don't know why, just felt the suddent urge to introduce myself....I'm Ty.....I am an obssesvie Lindsay fan :bounce: I just got interested in tennis when I got cable and was able to watch Wimbledon....And when I saw Lindsay play I think it was Panova, anyway, I fell in love with her and have followed her ever since......So...yea.....Just thought I'd say hola.... :)

Andrew.
Dec 24th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Hi. :)

Ty-Ty
Dec 24th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Hola :)

Kelly
Dec 24th, 2004, 11:05 PM
how do....and welcome to the clan.

foreva lindsay
Dec 24th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Hey there!!

LindsayRulez
Dec 25th, 2004, 03:36 AM
hey hey!

jacs
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:09 AM
Welcome to the Clan!

Golinds
Dec 25th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Hi there happy posting!! :wavey: :bounce:

Ty-Ty
Dec 25th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Thanks! Sorry i wasn't able to reply....Gosh we had bad luck...Like 4 feet of snow got our car stuck in the middle of the highway last night at like 1:30 yesterday night....I was just to tired to reply....But hello anyway and hope everyone has a happy christmas...( as i eagerly await opening of a new racquet.....hopefully :) )

LindsayRulez
Dec 25th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks! Sorry i wasn't able to reply....Gosh we had bad luck...Like 4 feet of snow got our car stuck in the middle of the highway last night at like 1:30 yesterday night....I was just to tired to reply....But hello anyway and hope everyone has a happy christmas...( as i eagerly await opening of a new racquet.....hopefully :) )
Tell us more about yourself!! male/female? how old are you? Us Lindsay fans are very nosy...or maybe it's just me :angel:

Ty-Ty
Dec 25th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Ok then my nosy Lindsay Fan :D I am a male at the age of 15.....And I do play tennis tournaments for USTA...(Not to good though...record this year is 0-6! Hehe....Yea and I'm 0-12 in sets....But I blame the racquet! I got it when I was 10 for like 10$! It's a really crappy Head....And I just got a Prince More Response which is ok but im going out tomorrow to by a new one so if I get a good one I won't have an excuse for losing anymore!) so yea....How about eveyrone here? Did everyone have a good Chirstmas? Or do you guys celebrate....Shame on me for not being politcally correct :lol: Anyway anything else that sparks your interest about me??

Andrew.
Dec 25th, 2004, 04:56 PM
I play with a Yonex RDX 500 and love it.

Ty-Ty
Dec 25th, 2004, 05:18 PM
See that's a really nice Yonex isn't it? The newest one eh? I'll have to try it out...But it's pretty expensive...

RayRob
Dec 25th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Hi, and welcome to the TOP board! Hope to see more of you posting about here.

I'm Rachel, 22 of the UK and I love tennis but can't play very well. I don't play tournies, just a "hit about" in the local park on courts with no nets.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
-Rache :wavey:

joaco
Dec 28th, 2004, 12:43 AM
Hi mate! Nice to have you as a Lindsay fan :)

Joaco

Lindsayfan
Dec 29th, 2004, 11:16 AM
hi! :wavey: I'm Vale from Geneva, Switzerland and I'm 25 years old. Nice to meet an other Lindsay fan! i hope u'll keep posting and u'll have fun here with us! :)

Jan
Dec 30th, 2004, 08:05 AM
Hi and welcome to TOP and happy posting with us :D :cool:

Good to have you join us:wavey: