PDA

View Full Version : Slam

petey_pan
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:04 AM
I Missed Slam today!!! I can't believe it.... can someone fill me in on what happened (not that its a soap opera or anythin lol but i still wanna know)

Mr_Molik
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:18 AM
it was really good this week. first they went to the aussie open training camp and just showed the players training (including alicia, nicole, evie, scud, guccione) and stuff and interviewed joachim johansson and jaslyn. then they did a piece on aussie open history. then they did some highlights from the WC playoff and talked to the winners. cindy was like completely speechless it was so cute. that was abotu all i think.

Mr_Molik
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:19 AM
oh and they showed some rower guy playing tennis

SM
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:24 AM
when does it play? ive been too busy to watch lately..only saw one of the first ones

Mr_Molik
Dec 19th, 2004, 11:29 AM
i think its just on at random times on sunday. it was on at 1 today but it seems to b different every week.

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 20th, 2004, 04:40 AM
omg I never wake up early enough on Sunday to watch this :tears:

Experimentee
Dec 21st, 2004, 01:44 PM
omg I never wake up early enough on Sunday to watch this :tears:

Me too, either that or I'm working. But I get someone to tape it for me (when i can remember to ask) :)

TS
Dec 22nd, 2004, 08:26 AM
What the hell is slam?

Doesn't really matter...I'm always at work on a Sunday (except this week :D)

AUSBOY
Dec 22nd, 2004, 10:38 AM
I saw it this week. It was all on the training camp and wildcard play off, was quite interesting.

They interviewed Jaslyn with Joachim, also interviewed Cindy Watson, she was pretty excited.

They showed Welford losing to Monique and Tiffany left the court smiling as if she didnt care she just lost!!

Was interesting to see that some of the camp was on educating the players how to treat their own injuries. I guess when some of the players are playing satellites overseas especially in poorer countries that they wont always have access to qualified medical staff.