PDA

View Full Version : Which Player is the Crankiest

rusty_red_head
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Out of all the Australian players which one do you think chucks the shits all the time?

I remember watching Evie Dominikovic lose to McQuillan at Dalby a few years ago.

She swore at the ball kids kept looking at her coach and yelling. Her racket ended up in the fence and the ground. She just kept yelling through the whole match.

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:28 AM
Jasyln and Evie :p

broncosven
Dec 19th, 2004, 05:57 AM
Stubbsy has her moments aswell . . . she has quite a few personalities

SM
Dec 19th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Nicole Pratt

AUSBOY
Dec 19th, 2004, 09:09 AM
Yeah Evie can be quite disrespectful towards the other aussie players. She was very ungracious towards Trudi Musgrave this year after she beat her at the Aust Open. Trudi had played awesome the first two sets hitting over 50 winners and 10 aces, Evie herself only hit 7 unforced errors the first two sets yet Evie described the match as 'winning ugly' and gave Trudi no credit.

TS
Dec 19th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Mireille Dittmann has quite the potty mouth. She's quite hilarious on court!

Make sure there are no children nearby when she's playing though...

Mr_Molik
Dec 19th, 2004, 10:24 AM
evie and rennae

louloubelle
Dec 23rd, 2004, 01:29 AM
The current crop apart from Alicia & Nicole either hang their head or chuck a wobbly.

The chuck a wobbly's are: Evie, Rennae, Lauren Breadmore and with Queen Nicole Bradtke nearlly assuming Fed Cup captaincy we'll probably see more of it!

azza
Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:45 AM
Jaymon Crabb :eek: :tape:

AUSBOY
Jan 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
Breadmore can sure chuck a wobbly! She was yelling out wanker and tosser and hitting balls out of the court at the Aust Open qualies this year!

I still think Evie is a bit mental, in her 2nd round match she went a bit loopy a few times

ozfan44
Jan 23rd, 2005, 01:20 PM
Jaymon is nothing have u ever seen Mark Hlawaty when he is having a bad day?

Dittmann definately fun to watch, reminds me so much of the way i play and act on court, i watched her a few years back at bendigo and it so hilarious i had to leave the court coz i was laughing so much and thort she might syk at me and whack a ball at me or yell at me!

Evie, Jaz, Loz

Watch out for up and comer Brydan Klein to what a temper this kid has! Umpires and line people be warned!

I'm not sure but i think the reason he is not at aussie open is coz he got suspended for getting so many code violations, when i was at perth itf he was going absolutely nuts and the racket spent more time bouncing on the court and back fence than in his hands!