PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new

Golinds
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Hi peeps, im new here. I am an avid fan of Lindsay!!! :wavey: :hatoff:

Cant wait till she plays again next year!!!

Andrew.
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Hi.

Golinds
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Andrew,
ok might as well tell u a bit about myself....
Im 16 and live on the sunny south coast of England. Ive been a Lindsay fan since i saw her on tv winning Wimbledon, and have admired her ever since! :worship: Unfortunalety i dont have sky sports so i cant watch many of her matches on tv :mad: however i watch wimbledon evry year and really hope she wins this time cos she really deserves to. :D
I cant believe that there are so many Lindsay fans about!! :eek: its great to have finally found somewhere where loadsa people love her!

twight6
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Hi Andrew,
ok might as well tell u a bit about myself....
Im 16 and live on the sunny south coast of England. Ive been a Lindsay fan since i saw her on tv winning Wimbledon, and have admired her ever since! :worship: Unfortunalety i dont have sky sports so i cant watch many of her matches on tv :mad: however i watch wimbledon evry year and really hope she wins this time cos she really deserves to. :D
I cant believe that there are so many Lindsay fans about!! :eek: its great to have finally found somewhere where loadsa people love her!

hello and welcome to Lindsay's fan forum :) We can assure you that everyone here is as big a lindsay fan as you :D (except andrew, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this year, so try to stand clear ;)) Well, i hope you enjoy yourself here and continue posting :)

twight6
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:25 PM
BTW, my name is Thomas, i'm 13 and i live in the tiny town of Cuba, New York. I have been a Lindsay fan for the past 4 years and an all around tennis fan for the last 3. Tennis is my favorite thing to do (play, do stats, watch tapes, etc) in my free time.

Andrew.
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:39 PM
hello and welcome to Lindsay's fan forum :) We can assure you that everyone here is as big a lindsay fan as you :D (except andrew, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this year, so try to stand clear ;)) Well, i hope you enjoy yourself here and continue posting :) K.

twight6
Dec 14th, 2004, 12:45 PM
K.

its ok not k

RayRob
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Hi Ant,

Welcome to the board - it's great to have new members joining all the time - even so late in Lindsay's career! Hopefully, you'll have some great chats about Lindsay on this board, but we do have just general chat in the "General Discussion" thread in this forum.

I love the South West coast of England - I've spent many of my summers down there growing up. I'm now 22 but still love to go there on a holiday!

I've been a Lindsay fan since I saw her on TV at Wimbledon round about '94. With not having Sky TV at the time, I just managed to catch her once a year at Wimbledon time - until Olympics 1996 when BBC showed the tennis and I saw Lindsay win the gold! After that, I got Cable TV so was able to follow a bit of WTA tennis....then the coverage got better on Eurosport!

Looking forward to next year, which will probably be Lindsay's last year :sobbing::hysteric: So hopfully she'll do well!

Go Lindsay! :woohoo:
-Rache

Kelly
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:14 PM
welcome welcome welcome
im kelly....21....from manchester,and a TOP....
hope you have fun here and we're a good bunch of people..

Golinds
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Thanks everyone and goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lindsay!!!!!!

(Oh yeah i dont actualy play tennis properly unless you count knocking a ball around with my mate during the hols :lol: i cant play to save my life!) but i love watching it.

jacs
Dec 15th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Welcome Ant :)

Who has the TOP oath?

:)

foreva lindsay
Dec 16th, 2004, 07:01 PM
Hey, welcome here :D

Golinds
Dec 16th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Hi foreva lindsay, this is a great board!! i love all the support lindsay gets :bounce: :bounce:

Jan
Dec 30th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Welcome to the clan. I believe you have changed your name now and I have welcomed you in another thread:wavey:

Golinds
Dec 30th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Yep, confusing aint it?!!!! :p