PDA

View Full Version : Gold Coast

ZAK
Dec 11th, 2004, 05:56 PM
Now that Tati has withdrawn from Hopman Cup, she will apparently be playing Gold Coast.

améliemomo
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:31 PM
someone knows what is the player's list of this tournement??

I just know that its a TierIII, the winner of last year was Aii sugyama :wavey:

ZAK
Dec 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Ranking
Player Name
Country
Nadia Petrova
Russia
Patty Schnyder
Switzerland
Elena Bovina
Russia
Ai Sugiyama
Japan
Karolina Sprem
Croatia
Silvia Farina Elia
Italy
Nathalie Dechy
France
Elena Likhovtseva
Russia
Magdalena Maleeva
Bulgaria
Iveta Benesova
Czech Republic
Flavia Pennetta
Italy
Meghann Shaughnessy
USA
Maria Elena Camerin
Italy
Dinara Safina
Russia
Emilie Loit
France
Klara Koukalova
Czech Republic
Nicole Pratt
Australia
Maria Sanchez Lorenzo
Spain
Denisa Chladkova
Czech Republic
Tathiana Garbin
Italy
Virginie Razzano
France
Samantha Stosur
Australia

améliemomo
Dec 11th, 2004, 11:07 PM
Thanks! :wavey:

Andy.
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Thats quite a strange move. Well Tati has a good chance to win her first title here good luck Tati.

AK-DH Fan
Dec 12th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Thats quite a strange move. Well Tati has a good chance to win her first title here good luck Tati.

How is it strange? She's not playing the Hopman Cup, like we thought so she's playing here. Good Luck Tati:)

Andy.
Dec 12th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Not stange that she is playing the gold coast but that she ditched the Hopman cup for it.

TatiAnnahølic
Dec 12th, 2004, 12:17 PM
maybe the WTA forced her to play there now that she has an special exempt :confused: also GC is a a very winnable title :)

TatiAnnahølic
Dec 13th, 2004, 11:44 AM
maybe the WTA forced her to play there now that she has an special exempt :confused: also GC is a a very winnable title :)after all I was right... :o

ZIMBABWE REPLACE FRANCE IN PLAY-OFF

France has withdrawn from the Hyundai Hopman Cup Play-Off match against the Netherlands and been replaced by the brother-sister combination of Cara and Wayne Black representing Zimbabwe.

This will be Cara and Wayne Black’s second visit to Perth for the International Mixed Teams Event; ironically they were defeated by the French Team of Testud and Raoux in the 1999 Play-Off. They make a strong doubles combination and are the reigning Wimbledon mixed doubles champions after defeating Australia’s Alicia Molik and Todd Woodbridge and were also finalists at Roland Garros.

Cara finished the year as number 3 in the world in doubles after capturing seven titles including a further Grand Slam doubles title at Wimbledon with Rennae Stubbs.

Wayne has also had a good year in doubles by winning two titles and reaching the Quarter Finals in each of the four Grand Slams and the Athens Olympics to finish the year at number 8 in the rankings.

The French were compelled to withdraw after Tatiana Golovin inadvertently entered the UncleToby’s Hardcourt tournament in Queensland. As a gold exempt player she would be required to pay a hefty fine, if she withdrew her entry from this WTA Tour event so the Hopman Cup organisers released her from her commitment.

Hyundai Hopman Cup XVII, to be held from 1-8 January 2005, is the Official Mixed Teams Competition of the ITF. Zimbabwe will play the Netherlands on 1 January commencing at the special time of 3pm. Children under the age of 15 accompanied by an adult will be admitted free.

ZAK
Dec 13th, 2004, 11:56 PM
http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/default.aspx?id=4&PageID=7565

News

Golovin joins 2005 Uncle Tobys Hardcourts

December 13, 2004

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetid=RDM38321.4807765393
In a major coup for the tournament, 16-year-old Tatiana Golovin of France will join the player field for the 2005 Uncle Tobys Hardcourts, it was announced today.

Golovin, currently ranked No.27 in the world, is one of the world’s most exciting tennis players following her breakthrough year in 2004. Beginning the year ranked 365, she received a wildcard into the Australian Open and went on to reach the fourth round of only her fifth WTA Tour event.

Other key results for the year include reaching the final of Tier III event Birmingham (defeated by Maria Sharapova), a semifinal appearance at the Paris Indoors, and the fourth round of Wimbledon (going down to top seed and defending champion Serena Williams).

Golovin also clinched her first Grand Slam title in 2004, winning the French Open mixed doubles as a wildcard team with compatriot Richard Gasquet in June.

Her recent form bodes well for a strong showing at the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts – at the recent Fed Cup final in late November, Golovin was edged out by French Open champion Anatasia Myskina 6-4 7-6(5) and showed nerves of steel to defeat US Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-4 6-1 in the fourth rubber to force the Tie into a fifth and deciding doubles rubber.

Tournament Director Liz Smylie said she was thrilled to see Golovin joining the line-up at the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts for the first time.

"Having a drawcard such as Tatiana sign on for the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts is another boost for a field that already boasts six of the world’s top 20 players," Smylie said.

"At just 16 years of age Tatiana has had an unbelievable year, improving her ranking by 338 places and emerging as one of the biggest stars on the WTA Tour right now. With her glamorous looks, I’m sure she’ll draw crowds similar to when Anna Kournikova played on the Gold Coast in 2000.

"Tatiana will be keen to get her year off to a flying start, and the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts provides her with a perfect opportunity to do just that," she said.

Golovin had inadvertently committed to play the Hyundai Hopman Cup as well in the same week, and the Hopman Cup organisation released her from that commitment.

Four former winners of the tournament – in addition to six of the world’s top 20 players – have already signed up to play the popular event. The 2005 top seed will be last year’s finalist and world No.12 Nadia Petrova of Russia.

Other top players competing for title honours will be Swiss Patty Schnyder (world No.14), Elena Bovina of Russia (15) and defending champion Ai Sugiyama of Japan (world No.17).

Two Queenslanders, Nicole Pratt and Samantha Stosur, have been directly accepted into the main draw and will shoulder Australia’s hopes for a victory.

As Queensland’s premier international tennis event, the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts forms part of the Road to the Australian Open, an 11-event lead-in to Australian Open 2005 embracing tournaments in the Asia / Pacific region.

Tickets for the 2005 Uncle Tobys Hardcourts are currently on sale and are available through Ticketmaster7 on 1300 136 122. Ticket prices range from $21 through to $44 on the final day. Seven day and three night sessions will be held with ‘season’, ‘family’ and ‘group’ ticket options on offer. Discounts are available for aged pensioners, full-time students and U/16s.

The 2005 Uncle Tobys Hardcourts enjoys the continued support of the Queensland Government through Queensland Events.

The Uncle Tobys Hardcourts will be staged at Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, from 2-8 January with the qualifying event commencing on 31 December 2004.

yukon145
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:20 AM
Gold Cost starts in a few weeks, best of luck Tati here and at the Aussie Open!

Harju.
Dec 18th, 2004, 09:59 AM
Allez Tati. Start the new season with a first title. :angel:

Melusine
Dec 26th, 2004, 02:34 PM
Come on Tati. You can beat them all ;)

ZAK
Dec 27th, 2004, 11:30 PM
As of the current entry list, Tati won't be seeded.

Dan23
Dec 28th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Good luck Tati :hatoff:
Would be a nice tournament to attend..:)

beauty_is_pink
Dec 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
allez Miss Golovin! :worship:

katrientje
Dec 29th, 2004, 03:06 PM
good luck down under Tati!!

AK-DH Fan
Dec 29th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Good Luck Tati:)

Gaëlle
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Bonne chance Tatiana !!! or Godd Luck Tatiana !! ;)

Gaëlle
Dec 30th, 2004, 11:50 AM
Euh I wanted to say "GOOD" !!! :D

Harju.
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:03 PM
Tati's quarter.

Dechy (6) vs Pennetta
Q vs Barna
Tatiana Golovin vs Q
Safina vs Sugiyama (3)

One match per match. Kill the qualifier and upset Sugiyama and then mauls Dechy. :haha:. K so kidding.

Allez Tati.

Harju.
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:03 PM
Double Draw

Tati is playing with Dina. :hearts: All the best.

Stewart/Stosur vs. Ferguson/Hewitt (WC)
Golovin/Safina vs. Yan/Zheng (4)

Dellacqua/Sewell vs. Dechy/Navratilova
Callens/McShea vs. Likhotseva/Maleeva (2)

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 1st, 2005, 12:06 PM
Petrova (1) vs Zheng
Li Na vs Garbin
Chladkova vs Beltrame
Foretz vs Farina Elia (5)

Sprem (4) vs Stosur
Benesova vs WC-Welford
WC-Hewitt vs Koukalova
Fedak vs Maleeva (8)

Dechy (6) vs Pennetta
Q vs Barna
Golovin vs Q
Safina vs Sugiyama (3)

Likhovtseva (7) vs Loit
Q vs Camerin
Q vs Pratt
Razzano vs Schnyder (2)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Schett/Schnyder (1) vs. Grabin/Weingartner
Benesova/An.S.Zanetti vs. Camerin/F.Elia

Li/Sun (3) vs. Beygelzimer/Loit
Q vs. Cohen-Aloro/Sfar

Stewart/Stosur vs. Ferguson/Hewitt (WC)
Golovin/Safina vs. Yan/Zheng (4)

Dellacqua/Sewell vs. Dechy/Navratilova
Callens/McShea vs. Likhotseva/Maleeva (2)

HTE
Jan 1st, 2005, 01:33 PM
Looks like a manageable draw, if Tati finds her game :)

tennisrulz8
Jan 1st, 2005, 05:49 PM
good luck tati!

améliemomo
Jan 1st, 2005, 06:44 PM
I hope her to be ready for this tournament and really motivated as always :cool: :cool: :)

ZAK
Jan 1st, 2005, 07:53 PM
If she draws Sesil in the first round :o

Allez Tati!

yukon145
Jan 1st, 2005, 08:40 PM
If she draws Sesil in the first round :o

Allez Tati!
with Tati's luck drawing younger players you know she will :mad: best of luck here Tati in singles and doubles!

beauty_is_pink
Jan 1st, 2005, 09:27 PM
Tati and Dinara! alright! :yeah:

good luck in your singles and doubles! :D

martirogi
Jan 1st, 2005, 10:19 PM
a win against sugiyama would be a big way to start the year

yukon145
Jan 2nd, 2005, 01:40 AM
lets get past the first round before we start worrying about the second!

Harju.
Jan 2nd, 2005, 03:10 PM
Tati's first round opponent is Zi Yan. All the best.

HTE
Jan 2nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
yup best of luck Tatiana :)

Harju.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 02:51 AM
Viva Tati.

She won her first match against Zi Yan. :yeah:

no score known yet.

ZAK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:32 AM
score was 6-4 6-1

yukon145
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:39 AM
good luck in the next round Tati! search golovin at getty and you will find some great pics of Tati after her win. i like her new red/orangeish outfit.

ZAK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 04:42 AM
good luck in the next round Tati! search golovin at getty and you will find some great pics of Tati after her win. i like her new red/orangeish outfit.
i like her outfit too ... very bright

ZAK
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:15 AM
Tati and Dinara lost 3-6 6-7, pretty good score against a good team. I hope they team up for the rest of the aussie season

Harju.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 05:28 AM
:banana: Viva Tati. I love the outfit too.

too bad in double :sobbing: she has yet to establish herself in doubles. :sobbing:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 3rd, 2005, 06:18 AM
Good Job Today Tati :)

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:36 AM
Friday, 31 December 2004. 09:19 (AEST)
Golovin looks to top 10 ranking

Rising French tennis star Tatiana Golovin hopes the Australian summer will kick-start a campaign that will take her into the top 10 in the women's rankings.

The 16-year-old is among the top seeds for the Australian Women's Hardcourts getting under way on the Gold Coast this weekend.

Golovin improved her ranking from outside 300 to 27 last year.

She says she is ready to take another step forward.

"I still think I've got a lot of things to work on so that's my main objective, getting top 10 would be great. I'm really enjoying myself, I had a great year last year, really moved up ... well," she said.

"I'm just happy to be here and enjoying the tennis."

------------

btw Tati's new outfit is super hot! :hearts:

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 3rd, 2005, 11:55 AM
http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/article.aspx?id=4&articleid=ArticleID20051315652&pageId=9050&HandlerId=1

Golovin cruises into second round

January 3, 2004

Gold Coast, January 3 – French teenager Tatiana Golovin got her Uncle Tobys Hardcourts campaign away to a flying start with a straight sets win over Chinese qualifier Zi Yan this morning.

Golovin romped through the first set before completing a solid first round 6-1 6-4 victory in the scorching conditions at Royal Pines Resort.

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetId=RDM38355.7004152199 (http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetId=RDM38355.7004152199)
Tatiana Golovin will meet either Ai Sugiyama or Dinara Safina in the second round

The 16-year-old, who sprung to prominence with a fourth round showing as world No.365 at last year’s Australian Open, said despite the strong win she was well below her best.

"I’m happy that I won, because it’s obviously very hard to play the first match, but I didn’t really think my game was really where I wanted it to be," she said.

"You don’t want to spend a lot of time in this heat. It’s my first match in two months in a tournament so it’s good to get out there and get the rhythm. I was pretty happy with the way I played and the crowd was great too.

"(Net play is) what I’m working on and I think today I didn’t do it quite well enough. She hit a lot of short balls and I think a lot of the time I wasn’t really able to always come in."

Golovin said although the heat makes the tournament extremely tough, she loves playing in Australia.

"I do (enjoy playing in Australia). I complain about the heat but I actually like it. The people are really nice and the whole tournament’s really well organised. I don’t know if the people in Paris are a bit ruder, but the people here are amazing.

HTE
Jan 3rd, 2005, 12:22 PM
Nice quick win Tati, well done :yeah:

Harju.
Jan 3rd, 2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the article Lucy :angel:

Tati = hotness, that's why she's feeling the hotness. :haha:

Dan23
Jan 4th, 2005, 01:38 AM
Well done Tati, good luck in the 2nd round :hatoff:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 4th, 2005, 05:27 AM
Great win!! TATI :)

Melusine
Jan 4th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Good luck against Dinara :worship:

yukon145
Jan 4th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Take out your doubles partner Tati!

Tochio
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Golovin wins :bounce: :bounce:

Golovin Def. Safina 7-5 3-6 6-2.

Next round will face Flavia Pennetta. :hearts: :hearts:

HTE
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Strange on another site the score was 7-5, 4-6, 6-2.

Anyway Tati won a tough match, well done girl and good luck in the next round :)

Tylane
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Avenge Camille, Tati !!! Burst Pennetta !!! :devil:

Harju.
Jan 5th, 2005, 11:53 AM
:banana: Tati. Yay.

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Thrusday schedule:

Centre Court-11.00
Nadia Petrova vs. Silvia Farina Elia
Not Before 13.00
Magdalena Maleeva vs. Samantha Stosur
Sesil Karatencheva vs. Patty Schnyder
Yan/Zheng vs. Stewart/Stosur
Not Before 19.00
Flavia Pennetta vs. Tatiana Golovin
Schett/Schnyder vs. Camerin/Farina Elia

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 5th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Golovin into last eight on the Gold Coast

January 5, 2005

Gold Coast, Jan 5 AAP - French glamour-girl Tatiana Golovin tonight claimed first blood in the battle of tennis' "generation next" at the Uncle Tobys Hardcourts on the Gold Coast.

Golovin overpowered rising Russian powerhouse Dinara Safina - the baby sister of men's world No.4 Marat Safin - in a three set epic, 7-5 3-6 6-2.

http://www.tennisaustralia.com.au/pages/image.aspx?assetId=RDM38358.0861561343
Golovin faces Italian Flavia Pennetta in the quarterfinals.

It was the pair's first meeting on the WTA Tour but is unlikely to be the last after both had stellar breakthrough seasons in 2004.

Safina, 18, finished the year in the world's top 50 for the first time in her career while 16-year-old Golovin rocketed an amazing 328 places to her current ranking of 27.

Golovin got off to a perfect start to the match, breaking Safina in her first service game before the Russian recovered to level the match at 5-all.

But a double fault by Safina at deuce in the 11th game gifted the set to Golovin who benefitted from a series of lucky net rolls.

A more composed Safina emerged in the second set as she cruised to a 5-2 lead before serving the set out in the ninth game.

But Golovin quickly recovered in the decider, taking the last five games of the set to move into the quarterfinals where she will face Italian Flavia Pennetta.

_______

I'm glad Tati's getting a lot attention at the tournament :D

AK-DH Fan
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:07 PM
I'm glad Tati's getting a lot attention at the tournament :D

Thanks for the article. Me, too. The way she's playing she deserves it. Congrats Tati. Good luck in the quarters. I really wish I could see one of these matches*sigh* so I knew how she's playing. Obviously she's playing well, but I want to see what she's doing well & what she needs to work on. I guess I have to wait till the Australian

AK-DH Fan
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Who's Panetta? FOr some reason I can't remember her. Will she be tough for Tati or do u expect Tati to overpower her ?

martirogi
Jan 5th, 2005, 04:29 PM
pennetta is pretty good, altho i think her ranking has dropped lately

ZAK
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:29 PM
great win, Tati!! :D

yukon145
Jan 5th, 2005, 07:32 PM
good luck in the quarters Tati!

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Naomi_85 wrote this on Dinara's forum:

The first set was a shame for Dinara, she was broken to love in the opening game, golovin didn't really do anything great Dinara had a bad start and then they both held till Golovin served for it at 5-4 and Dinara broke back but then she got broken.

Dinara was broken early in the second to go down 1-2 but broke back in the next game for 2-2 and then when she held and then broke again for 4-2 golovin asked to go and change her shirt and the umpire said no and golovin's facial reaction was like OMG you know I am Tatiana Golovin! She then asked again at 5-2 at the change of ends but again the umpire said no. Dinara saved a couple of break points at 5-3 and served it out.

Dinara broke Golovin early in the third to go to 2-1 but wasn't able to win another game:sad: When golvovin was broken she sreamed so loudly threw her racket at her chair and threw her towel over her head.
as you can see she was pretty pissed with Tatiana :lol::p

Allez Tati this tournament is yours! :bounce::kiss:

HTE
Jan 5th, 2005, 09:36 PM
ah poor Naomi_85 lol

Well at least Tati was allowed to change her top at some point, and really the first one looked pretty sweaty so plain silly of the umpire not to allow it at first.

beauty_is_pink
Jan 6th, 2005, 12:06 AM
yay Tati!
keep moving on! :D

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 6th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Tati won another well fought match! 6-7 6-2 6-4 :D:D:D:D:D:D
Tomorrow against Schynder will be really though but we'll see what Tatiana is capable of.. :devil:

HTE
Jan 6th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Good win Tati, and yeah Schnyder will be tough, she seems very strong atm.
With Petrova out of it the winner of Tati-Schnyder should take the tournament. Hopefully it will be Tati :)

--> great new images on Getty btw. We have to find some Hi Res versions :bounce:

martirogi
Jan 6th, 2005, 02:33 PM
tati must be so tired and for some reason i dont think she'll match up well against patty

reaching the semis of the first tourney of the year is hopefully a sign of great things to come

améliemomo
Jan 6th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I think the tati s possible victory againsy patty will depend on the first set, tati must win it and hold on for the second, she may be very tired now so she has to try to win quickly but patty is a really good player :)

well I think it can be 60/40 for patty to win but tati has some chance though.

AK-DH Fan
Jan 6th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Good Job Tati, like everyone said she's probably so tired by now, but i hope she can muster up enough for the first set. I too, think that's gonna be important. I agree, I don'tthin Tati will have it easy, with all the spins Patty's gonna through at her it's gonna be tough. I think she's got to be patient and wait for the right shot to go for. But she also shouldn't stay in really long rallies, so it's tough.

GOOD LUCK IN HE SEMIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

beauty_is_pink
Jan 6th, 2005, 08:49 PM
awesome Tati :D
I hope she kicks some ass tomorrow :yeah:

yukon145
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:28 AM
c'mon Tati make another final!

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Oh wow. nice comeback tati :yeah:. in gettyimages, she looked sooo tired. hopefully, she'll be able to play her best against schnyder. it's going to be tough.

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:33 AM
tati lost to patty 46 63 36. :sad:
oh well, at least she gave a good fight. great start in 2005. :banana:

will she be playing in sydney? hope she takes a rest and get ready for AO. many points to defend there. :tape:

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 06:57 AM
actually the score was 63 46 36, Tati actually led 6-3 4-2. :sobbing: even worse now.

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 08:30 AM
And here's our Naomi's report

Patty started very slowly, she was misstiming her forehand all over the place. Golovin started very well and confident though. But by the third set Patty had worn Tatiana down and was playing very well. In the beginning Patty was hitting a lot to Golovin's forehand but by the end she was hitting more to the backhand. It won't be long till Golovin is in the top 20, but I think she has to work on her defensive game, each time she was drawn wide to the backhand she just tried to smack it down the line and while some came of brilliantly, a lot ended up in the bottom of the net. This match was definately better than the other semi:worship:
Seems like Tati is tired. She really needs rest now.

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:09 AM
great effort Tatiana! :kiss: so proud of you as always :worship:

AK-DH Fan
Jan 7th, 2005, 10:52 AM
And here's our Naomi's report

Seems like Tati is tired. She really needs rest now.

Yeah. Finally. She'll recupe for Sydney :) So close Tati. That's what stinks all that hard work to get to 4-2, then to lose, but I guess either Shnyder picked it up or Tati ran out of gas. I think al those shots when pulled out wide that she went for was because she was tired, but I'm just guessing, Obviously I didn't see the match

Rest up Tati :zzz:

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 7th, 2005, 11:05 AM
Tati's gonna play Sydney? :D good news then cos I thought that I wouldn't see her until the AO :p

HTE
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Sad that she lost after building up a good lead, but Schnyder has really found her old form. Really nice performance from Tati to get to the semis, promises well for the rest of the season to get a start like that. :yeah:

martirogi
Jan 7th, 2005, 01:53 PM
does anyone kno how many points she'll get and where she'll be ranked this week

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 02:20 PM
25 Tatiana Golovin 1202.75

She gets 76 points in this event.

Then again Frazier is at 26, so if she wins and reaches Final, then she'll take over her.

24th seed in AO is under Amy's hand.

TatiAnnahølic
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Suarez has withdrawn so the 24th seed is already assured even if Amy reaches the final ;)

Harju.
Jan 7th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Suarez has withdrawn so the 24th seed is already assured even if Amy reaches the final ;)
;) make it 23rd then :p

beauty_is_pink
Jan 7th, 2005, 07:22 PM
good match Tati, rest up and be ready for Sydney! :D

Dan23
Jan 8th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Well done at the Gold Coast Tati :D
Good luck in Sydney and Melbourne :hatoff: