PDA

View Full Version : Important, please read.

King Aaron
Dec 10th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Guys, I'm sorry for not being here often enough. It's been some time since I surfed WTAworld like I used to. I seldom come in here and I feel I haven't been doing my duties as a Moderator. I don't think I'll have the time or the motivation to regularly check this place and give ideas (such as name changes) in the future. Not to say that I have lost interest in Anna and the other Isrealis, I do still support Anna and Shahar and Tzipy and the rest. So I think it's best to give up my status as a Moderator to someone who will dedicate their time into making this a lively forum. My first instinct is to give it to oren987 but I'm open to whoever you guys feel will do a great job. I will still visit this place from time to time in the future. Thanks for your time.

Aaron

Meteor Shower
Dec 11th, 2004, 09:33 AM
Hey Aaron, :wavey:

You've got nothing to be sorry about :). The forum is very unlively lately so you didn't miss much :o
Anyway, I understand your feeling because sometime I don't have time or don't want to surf here myself.

Its not like Nimi or Mikey is here alot :o so we can add Oren as a mod next to your name so when you'll do visit sometime you can post as a mod :)

Don't forget to visit and reply sometimes. The board will really be "dry" without you :wavey:

PointBlank
Dec 13th, 2004, 02:05 AM
Nimi,Mikey,or You dont post much so no biggy. Now its just Oren,Or,and Me :p

King Aaron
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:15 PM
I don't know about the forum being 'dry' without me ;). Anyway, I'll try my best to post as often as I can. About the Mod thing, I don't need to remain as Mod...it looks weird if there are 4 Mods for 1 forum ;). So when you guys decide who to appoint, just drop me a PM and inform the Admins. :)

VeeDaQueen
Feb 12th, 2005, 11:30 PM
I think PointBlank would do a good job because he seems to like Anna a lot and would do a great job!

Shonami Slam
Feb 13th, 2005, 10:17 PM
i can help run things too - the Tzipi Obziler and Yevgina threads and updates, or stuff like that.
if we can just devide the work, it can really boom the forum upwards.