PDA

View Full Version : OMG I DREAMT of Masha def. Serena in US Open Final 2005!

Chunchun
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:01 PM
it was my dream last night, in my dream i saw ...

It's in the prize ceremony after the match
masha & serena are both holding their trophies and making poses for the media to take pics, masha holds a bigger trophy, so u know what happen.

masha are wearing the white outfit (the one in Wimbledon 2004).
but can't remember what's serena wearing :p

and another thing strange is Us Open Final is holding in the afternoon,
with bright sun shining, ususally usopen final holds in night right? :shrug:

:lol:

hotandspicey
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:06 PM
wishful thinking.;)

switz
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:15 PM
i dreamt about a month ago that elaine from seinfeld beat clijsters in the US Open final. in the ceremony the president of the USTA said that he was happy to present her with a cheque for a million dollars and she said "Get Out!!" and pushed him to the ground and he died and she was arrested and put in camp x-ray.

jdog3008
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:23 PM
You're dream wasn't quite right, it was supposed to be the Aus Open 2005 final :p:bounce:

martirogi
Dec 10th, 2004, 03:16 AM
i dreamt justine won uso 04, o well

Cuckoo
Dec 10th, 2004, 03:25 AM
I had a Funny Dream that Hingis got of her horses and Serena said "Let me get on" she got on and the Horse thru her off with a double grunt she got back on and she did it again then something anamational came on and the Horse said get of me Im a confederate horse from the South then Hingis got back on and they did a Cabaret Dance with Serena going "Anyone Wanna Danceeeeeee"

martirogi
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:05 AM
i dreamt about a month ago that elaine from seinfeld beat clijsters in the US Open final. in the ceremony the president of the USTA said that he was happy to present her with a cheque for a million dollars and she said "Get Out!!" and pushed him to the ground and he died and she was arrested and put in camp x-ray.

SEINFELD AND TENNIS!!!!!!!!!!! best dream ever

VeraNuVirgosFan
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:30 AM
You're dream wasn't quite right, it was supposed to be the Aus Open 2005 final
And Serena was the one who won it...

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:31 AM
The only time I had a tennis related dream was when I was in the Wimbledon final in the 70's against Billie Jean King :scratch: :help:

blerr
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:38 AM
lmao

One time I had a dream about Akiko.. and she had a buzzed head ..and the little bit of hair she had was red.. and she was on a reality show and had to impress the judges with her skills.. and she sang and played guitar or something.. it was funny...then i woke up..

so really, it had nothing to do with tennis, except Akiko. .:D

Jaime Bahena
Dec 10th, 2004, 08:32 PM
And Serena was the one who won it...

Another dreamer...cool. I also had a dream with Masha and Serena in it, but it wasn't about tennis.

Lemonskin.
Dec 10th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Strangely, the only time I've dreamt of any tennis players was:

I was back at school in the dream and we were on a school camp watching a game of baseball in this massive arena and all of a sudden Golovin, Kirilenko, Sharapova and about 10 other players who I cant remember came out and sat next to us. I recongised them but didn't even say hello :rolleyes:

Becool
Dec 10th, 2004, 10:26 PM
Oh that's not happening :)

RenaSlam.
Dec 10th, 2004, 10:35 PM
it was my dream last night, in my dream i saw ...

It's in the prize ceremony after the match
masha & serena are both holding their trophies and making poses for the media to take pics, masha holds a bigger trophy, so u know what happen.

masha are wearing the white outfit (the one in Wimbledon 2004).
but can't remember what's serena wearing :p

and another thing strange is Us Open Final is holding in the afternoon,
with bright sun shining, ususally usopen final holds in night right? :shrug:

:lol:

Wishful thinking, indeed... :devil:

Brandon85
Dec 11th, 2004, 01:46 AM
i hope your dream comes true!

Tripp
Dec 11th, 2004, 03:46 AM
I had the strangest dream a couple of nights ago...I don't remeber it quite well, but it finished with a picture of Saori Obata full sized in my head.