PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you watched tennis?

JennyS
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:17 PM
When was the last time you watched a pro tennis match on TV or in person? The last time I watched was the US Open men's finals. It's been nice to take a break from watching it.

Helen Lawson
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:19 PM
Two nights ago I watched Martina Hingis v. Jana Novotna, 1997 Wimbledon final. I love that match, I have it on tape.

waratahsrock
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:23 PM
Last time i watched a match was the Davis Cup final. In NZ we only get very limited opportunities to watch, we only get coverage of the grandslams and the davis cup!

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Bell Challenge final lol

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:28 PM
actually, i watched sprem d. venus at wimbledon on tape today... :p

darrinbaker00
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:29 PM
In person: Bank of the West semifinals (V. Williams d. Frazier, Davenport d. Vento-Kabchi), July 17
On TV: ATP Tennis Masters Cup final (Federer d. Hewitt), November 21
On tape: China Open final (S. Williams d. Kuznetsova), December 7 (thanks again, Rocketta :kiss: )

Alvarillo
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:40 PM
davis cup final of course !

SzavayFi
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Live Tennis........Davis Cup!:).....last match i watched, Daniela Hantuchova vs. Ashley Harkleroad 2003 French Open, great match but sad outcome. :sad:

fifiricci
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:42 PM
The Old Masters last weekend from London, Albert Hall. It was bloody good too, think I'll go next year :)

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 9th, 2004, 10:46 PM
I have never watched tennis in my entire life

If you post on this board and that's what you answered :scared:

Philip
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:03 PM
The Old Masters last weekend from London, Albert Hall. It was bloody good too, think I'll go next year

i watched that on tv :) very entertaining.

wta: championships final.

Caz
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:09 PM
The Fed Cup final phase, the Davis Cup final and the Legends Masters from the Royal Albert Hall, on TV, and tomorrow I am going to watch the Conchita/Vivi vs. Hingis/Petrova doubles exhibition in Zaragoza live ... so lots of tennis for me! :D

JLDementieva
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:51 PM
Watched a little Davis Cup, sucked how Fed Cup wasn't broadcasted

beauty_is_pink
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Umm..I voted for a live match.. and that would be in August.. so 4months ago.

If on TV... a couple of weeks ago.. the Quebec City finals :rolleyes:
a month after it was playing :cuckoo:

Dan23
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:15 AM
Tuesday night though it was a video...:)
The last live match was at the Masters Cup..
The last time I attended was at the Davis Cup tie Australia v Morocco in September ;)

¤CharlDa¤
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:18 AM
Last match i saw Live was the Quebec city final!

Last match i saw was the Masters cup finals

deep bass
Dec 10th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Live... Fed Cup final (Go Bepa! Go Bepa!). Tho I've seen highlights of Spain's trouncing of the USA in DC. I think I may become a Roddick fan after this. Provided he's not bopping Paris Hilton of course, otherwise he deserves to be horsewhipped.

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 10th, 2004, 01:44 AM
US Open final.

That's Aussie's free-to-air Tennis Cov for you.

sarza
Dec 10th, 2004, 08:32 AM
In person: Granville/Cho v Kuznetsova/Likhotseva

On TV: Fed Cup finals

améliemomo
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:32 PM
the last match that i watched was amélie versus serena on the semis of the tour championship at los angeles.

Not good memories :rolleyes:

Berlin_Calling
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Davis Cup!!!!

rue
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Davis Cup Final

darrinbaker00
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Live... Fed Cup final (Go Bepa! Go Bepa!). Tho I've seen highlights of Spain's trouncing of the USA in DC. I think I may become a Roddick fan after this. Provided he's not bopping Paris Hilton of course, otherwise he deserves to be horsewhipped.
If Roddick really is with Paris Hilton, chances are he's already been horsewhipped, and it's probably on tape. :hehehe:

Lemonskin.
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I watched the Zurich Final Molik def Sharapova this morning

rockbottom
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:42 PM
Tennis is year-round when you have Tivo. I have Wimbledon and WTA finals saved. Strange thing, watching Masha basha Serena never gets old after repeated viewings over n over n over again....at least for me.
Whenever I need a little lift or cheering up, just hit play and Maria makes my day.