PDA

View Full Version : From Serena's Webpage

icequeen
Dec 8th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Setting the Record Straight

12/8/04 7:42 PM

Hey everyone!!

I know some of my fans out there have heard some news about this alleged interview that I supposedly did. First this interview was and is completely bogus! It never took place!! I never did this interview!!!!

I was so shocked when I first heard about it. Actually I thought someone was kidding, and I thought it was a joke. The fact that someone out there would take someone’s image and deface it so is completely unfair.

I was sitting in NY when I got a text message from my best friend Diondria (she always tells me gossip about my self) saying there was a rumor about me in Atlanta. I thought that is was something about me hanging out at a party. Because when I was in Atlanta there was this big party that I DID NOT GO TO, but I figured that they probably said that I went anyways just to start some gossip. Well she told me that it was a bout an interview that I did. I remember thinking I never did an interview... But she was telling me some of the stuff that was being said and I told her "whatever". Thinking it was just a joke.

That night people were calling me everywhere. I was so sad and mad that I thought I was going to puke. Since then I had to go on 5 radio stations starting at 4am.

It is just a shame and unfortunate that someone would write that and dare I mention that they did not have the guts to put their name on the article! But hopefully soon I will be able to look at this a few days from now and dust my shoulder off.

Thank you all for all the support and love!

I love u all

icequeen
Dec 8th, 2004, 11:55 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/news/story?id=1942048

40-0
Dec 8th, 2004, 11:59 PM
woww jokes can turn to really bad stuff

harloo
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:04 AM
But hopefully soon I will be able to look at this a few days from now and dust my shoulder off.
You betta get that dirt off your shoulder girl!! And when you find out who put out this trash, throw them bows Ree!!:lol:

hotandspicey
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:10 AM
Serena is a strong black woman!! She has good friends and a solid family structure, to help her through this horrible attempt, to try and assassinate her character. Keep the faith, Rena!!

Rocketta
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:48 AM
You betta get that dirt off your shoulder girl!! And when you find out who put out this trash, throw them bows Ree!!:lol:
:lol:

Right! :cool:

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:48 AM
I would hate to be the person that did the faux interview.

ktwtennis
Dec 9th, 2004, 01:17 AM
It's sick what some will do! Even though I'm not a huge fan of Serena, I feel bad for her...

Diesel
Dec 9th, 2004, 02:28 AM
It's a shame that Serena had to go through this.