PDA

View Full Version : Got $2200? You can get a private tennis lesson with Venus and Serena.

CoryAnnAvants#1
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:39 PM
There's currently an auction on nbc.com right now and one of the items is a one hour private tennis lesson with Venus and Serena. All of the proceeds benefit Ronald Mcdonald Charities.

The highest bid is $2,200 right now, but I have a feeling it'll go up to around 4 or 5 thousand by the end of it:eek:

Calimero377
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:43 PM
There's currently an auction on nbc.com right now and one of the items is a one hour private tennis lesson with Venus and Serena. All of the proceeds benefit Ronald Mcdonald Charities.

The highest bid is $2,200 right now, but I have a feeling it'll go up to around 4 or 5 thousand by the end of it:eek:

You need to save another 45-46,000 $ to get a one hour private lesson with Graf.

bandabou
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:55 PM
:lol: Cali....but you still have to find someone to bid.

Andrew.
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:57 PM
You need to save another 45-46,000 $ to get a one hour private lesson with Graf. Oh. No one cares.

Pengwin
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:11 PM
You need to save another 45-46,000 $ to get a one hour private lesson with Graf.

Great...

Calimero377
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Oh. No one cares.

Wayne Gretzky did.
And the employees of a company who wanted to present their boss (a tennis-nut) with a special birthday gift.
And. So. On.

OK, Williams girls are cheaper ....

StarDuvallGrant
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Wayne Gretzky did.
And the employees of a company who wanted to present their boss (a tennis-nut) with a special birthday gift.
And. So. On.

Why are you taking a shot at the Williams sisters? Did anyone force you to put Graf into a thread that had nothing to do with her?

Doraemon
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Well... if they got down on their knees and begged for my lesson, I'd think about it.

Calimero377
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Why are you taking a shot at the Williams sisters? Did anyone force you to put Graf into a thread that had nothing to do with her?

No.
I do that voluntarily.

bandabou
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Wayne Gretzky did.
And. So. On.

Wayne Gretzky? Suddenly you do know international-stars?

Funny....last time you was talking about how you didn´t know who Pele, Bill Russell, Willie Mays, were?

Pretty weak Cali.

darrinbaker00
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:43 PM
For $2,200, Serena had better wear the Nike equivalent of the cat suit..... :hehehe:

Denise4925
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:46 PM

Funny....last time you was talking about how you didn´t know who Pele, Bill Russell, Willie Mays, were?

Pretty weak Cali.
He's obviously weak for hating the sisters because Steffi no longer plays. :rolleyes:

Calimero377
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:24 PM

Pretty weak Cali.

I never said I didn't know Pelé!
And of course I know Wayne Gretzky. He was the best-ever ice-hockey player.

BTW, who are Bill Russell and Willie Mays?

bandabou
Dec 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM
I never said I didn't know Pelé!
And of course I know Wayne Gretzky. He was the best-ever ice-hockey player.

BTW, who are Bill Russell and Willie Mays?

:haha: :rolls: Cali you´re really sad!!

I never said I didn´t know Pelé.....do you EVER remember when you say something? :rolleyes:

miranda_lou
Dec 13th, 2004, 12:27 AM
Actually Cali, at an auction in September, two different people paid $140,000 each for a one-hour tennis lesson with Graf and Agassi. But the package included a trip to Paris for the FO.

I imagine if Venus and Serena included a trip to one of the Slam they would get much more money for the charity.

go hingis
Dec 13th, 2004, 03:44 AM
will they pay for themselves to come to Australia or pay for me to come to the US.

I'm sure once they see how hopless I am they will be paying me to stop the lesson.
They would be laughing at me from the first ball and for the rest of their lives or pulling their hair out

Williams Sisters " what don't you get, you hold the raquet like this"
Me " um how was that again"