PDA

View Full Version : Which two players are the best friends on the WTA tour?

Doraemon
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:39 PM
I have heard tons of nice things about Viv and Paola, so the two must be on great terms. Not just because they are good in doubles together but they seem to get along real well off court as well.

Mary Joe and Linsday used to be very close but after some fuse over doubles comimitment, they becamse a bit distant but Pam Shriver said they reconciled and are now good friends again.

Venus Williams and Serena W look like close friends to each other, but actually that can't be true cuz they are biological siblings sharing the same set of parents. So, they are NOT friends. In my dictionary siblings cannot be friends.

Jennifer Cappy and Iva Majoli seem like good friends but I heard they get together only when there's a party to go nuts at.

soos n the sis
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:58 PM
Jen and Babsi

katiektc
Dec 8th, 2004, 05:59 PM
lena d and nastya

Allez-H
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Justine and Nathalie D

Mana
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Dokic & Petrova

Brαm
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:29 PM
In my dictionary siblings cannot be friends.
That's just :bs:

Grohl
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:33 PM
kim clijsters and caroline maes

englishjenfan
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:34 PM
I've heard that Kim and Justine have been the best of friends for a long time. ;)

Grohl
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I've heard that Kim and Justine have been the best of friends for a long time. ;)
justine thinks not

saki
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:53 PM
justine thinks not
And so does Kim.. so they're both in agreement. For once! ;)

Grohl
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:58 PM
And so does Kim.. so they're both in agreement. For once! ;)
yeah, but justine said first that kim and her never were friends, kim tried to be friends, but justine didn't want to

Andrew.
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Lindsay and Corina.

Martian Willow
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Petra Mandula and Patricia Wartusch.

Grohl
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:05 PM
elke clijsters and kirsten flipkens

Grohl
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:06 PM
kirsten flipkens and kim clijsters (kirsten thinks of kim as her big sister)

Sandstorm
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:12 PM
Capriati and Majoli

tom2791
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Nadia Petrova and Meghann Shaughnessy are good friends I think and they aren't just doubles friends, they are off court friends as well I think.

Allez-H
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:15 PM
yeah, but justine said first that kim and her never were friends, kim tried to be friends, but justine didn't want to
Oh,that bitch of Justien to treat poor little Kimmy like that :fiery:
Shame on her...

englishjenfan
Dec 8th, 2004, 07:26 PM
:wavey: yeah, but justine said first that kim and her never were friends, kim tried to be friends, but justine didn't want to

Well thats not very nice of Justine :sad:

MinnyGophers
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:31 PM

where did you read/hear that?
I doubt that Justine would be so cold. I know that they are not great friends, but they were pretty close ( before Justine started to beat Kimmie in every GS finals of course ;) )

alexusjonesfan
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Justine and Nathalie D
Don't joke around aj, we all know the BOSS's best friend is herself ;)

Allez-H
Dec 8th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Don't joke around aj, we all know the BOSS's best friend is herself ;)
You're right,Justine just isn't friendship-material...except towards her own...and her trophy's offcourse... :p

spindoctor
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:05 PM
Justine and Nathalie D

You forgot Amélie.

ghosts
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Maggie Maleeva and Sonya Jeyaseelan :)

Alvarillo
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Alicia Molik and Magüi Serna are close friends ! :)
Arantxa Parra & Kelly Liggan too :D

MinnyGophers
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:19 PM
justine and amelie are great friends

davidmario
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:40 PM
sandrine testud and roberta vinci
kveta peschke and barbara rittner

Doraemon
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Raymond and Stubbs used to be more than close friends and double's partners to each other.

Babolatpro880
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Dokic & Petrova
They haven't been friends ever since Jelena and Bolderi broke up and Petrova tried to go after him herself.

I doubt that Justine would be so cold. I know that they are not great friends, but they were pretty close (before Justine started to beat Kimmie in every GS finals of course :))
Yeah, or maybe it was when Justine started taking some very opportunistic injury timeouts :rolleyes:

jacs
Dec 9th, 2004, 01:59 AM
Before, Lindsay, Lisa and Rennae were pretty good friends.

MinnyGophers
Dec 9th, 2004, 02:48 AM
They haven't been friends ever since Jelena and Bolderi broke up and Petrova tried to go after him herself.

Yeah, or maybe it was when Justine started taking some very opportunistic injury timeouts :rolleyes:

please :rolleyes:
none of that in this thread
and by the way, it's not like 95% of the tour takes"opportunistic injury timeouts", and who said that she really wasn't injured/having cramps?
pff

Greenout
Dec 9th, 2004, 03:01 AM

It's difficult to want to be anywhere near friendship material
w/ a person who's father accuses you of taking drugs
the day after the US OPEN 2003 final
in interviews to the international press. :o

Capster
Dec 9th, 2004, 03:02 AM
Daniela and Chanda!

switz
Dec 9th, 2004, 03:13 AM
it would be some random players who are not that well known i would think. there's too much competition between the top players for them to the best of friends all the time in most cases.

sabandborg
Dec 9th, 2004, 03:54 AM
Got to be The Liar, Justine and her faithful cohort ----> Amelie, the very anti anything black.

~K.BreakAway.C~
Dec 9th, 2004, 04:15 AM
Elena Dementieva and Svetlana Kuznetsova have said many times that they always have sleepovers during the off-season and have pillow fights ;).

Prizeidiot
Dec 9th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Elena Dementieva and Svetlana Kuznetsova have said many times that they always have sleepovers during the off-season and have pillow fights ;).

They don't get along.... at all. Svetlana even said that they are "not the best of friends" You sure you don't mean Elena and Anastasia? They're super best friends

Hachiko
Dec 9th, 2004, 06:04 AM
Myskina & Dementieva.

Slumpsova
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:10 AM
Patty and Anna :p

Chunchun
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:17 AM
LenaD & Myskina ;)

Lemonskin.
Dec 9th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Sharapova and Kirilenko

Mr_Molik
Dec 9th, 2004, 09:50 AM
likhotseva and myskina

Experimentee
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Dont know if they are best friends, but Klara and Iveta are good friends. Same with Patty and Babsi, and Bondarenko and Beygelzimer.

kabuki
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:51 PM
IMHO you might as well drop any best friends from your list who are in the top 15 and especially the top 8. At the top level, the girls are too competitive with each other. (Excluding the sisters, who are their own case.) Now top players can be BF with a lower-ranked player, but IMO, not with each other. :wavey:

Shenanigans
Dec 9th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Got to be The Liar, Justine and her faithful cohort ----> Amelie, the very anti anything black.

:confused: Tell that to her friend Yannick Noah, the very man who inspired Amélie to take up tennis!

MinnyGophers
Dec 9th, 2004, 05:04 PM

Amelie is nowhere near racist, since her idol is Yannick Noah , you know, that Black French tennis champion? Oh? Nevermind, I forgot that you are only a 12 years old idiot. my bad.

crazillo
Dec 9th, 2004, 05:07 PM
maleeva and jeyaseelan, she was her birghtsamid, also martinez and schnyder :p :p

goldenlox
Dec 9th, 2004, 05:10 PM
likhovtseva and myskinaThis is true. In Qatar, they put together jigsaw puzzles in Anastasia's hotel room.

Grachka
Dec 9th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Saori, Rika Fujiwara and Akiko Morigami are all good friends with one another :)

manu32
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:08 PM
cap- majoli.....
life is not only tennis.....

Grohl
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I doubt that Justine would be so cold. I know that they are not great friends, but they were pretty close ( before Justine started to beat Kimmie in every GS finals of course ;) )
it happened long before justine beat kim, according to justine they never were friends, so yes, Justine is cold

Grohl
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:20 PM
It's difficult to want to be anywhere near friendship material
w/ a person who's father accuses you of taking drugs
the day after the US OPEN 2003 final
in interviews to the international press. :o
as I just said, justine never concidered kim as a friend, so the us open had nothing to do with that...

Allez-H
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Oh,that bitch of Justien to treat poor little Kimmy like that :fiery:
Shame on her...
OMG I can't believe that I've gotten goodrepped with the following commentary 'goo Kim!!' :haha:

For the people who didn't understand me,I was being sarcastic....:rolleyes: :haha: :rolls:

Paneru
Dec 9th, 2004, 07:57 PM
Venus Williams and Serena W look like close friends to each other, but actually that can't be true cuz they are biological siblings sharing the same set of parents. So, they are NOT friends. In my dictionary siblings cannot be friends.

:bs:

drivevolley
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:27 PM
OMG I can't believe that I've gotten goodrepped with the following commentary 'goo Kim!!' :haha:

For the people who didn't understand me,I was being sarcastic....:rolleyes: :haha: :rolls:

And I thought you were being serious to :p .
It's your nickname that gives away that fact that you think juju is a bitch!!!

Denise4925
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
In my dictionary siblings cannot be friends.

Oh really?? Well, my sister is my best friend and she's the best friend I've ever had. Nothing beats your sister as your best friend. Therefore, I truly believe that Vee and Rena are best friends.

I feel sorry for you that you never had that with a sibling. :sad:

Denise4925
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Conchita and Patty :p

SzavayFi
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:55 PM
Conchita and Patty :p
lol i was about to post that! lol

Denise4925
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:55 PM
lol i was about to post that! lol
:lol:

Kurama
Dec 9th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Tamarine Tanasugarn + Angelique Widjaja :kiss:

sabandborg
Dec 10th, 2004, 03:41 AM
Amelie is nowhere near racist, since her idol is Yannick Noah , you know, that Black French tennis champion? Oh? Nevermind, I forgot that you are only a 12 years old idiot. my bad.

The length some players will adopt to avoid the obvious assessment.

When you think black players success is "bad for tennis" the rest is OBVIOUS!

MinnyGophers
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:06 AM
The length some players will adopt to avoid the obvious assessment.

When you think black players success is "bad for tennis" the rest is OBVIOUS!

omg.... you are totally twisting other people's words to fit your way of thinking huh??
When did she say that "BLACK" players were bad for tennis??? The fact that Serena and Venus are black had absolutely nothing to do with what she said. Amelie is a classy and respectful person ( unlike some people namely you), and she just expressed her opinion which had nothing to do with race.
Oh yes obviously!! Amelie is just pretending to "like" Noah to cover up her racist ways!!! Oh my god how can I be so stupid to fall for that shameful little deceiver!! I mean, she just grew up training with Noah, you know.
I now totally hate Amelie! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sabandborg
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:10 AM
Oh my god how can I be so stupid to fall for that shameful little deceiver!!

People get deceived ----> not all are "stupid".

Regards!

Hayato
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:13 AM
Rossana Neffa-de los Rios & Iroda Tulyaganova :hearts:

MinnyGophers
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:16 AM
People get deceived ----> not all are "stupid".

Regards!
wow thanks for the laugh!
I actually cannot believe that you dare talking trash about Amelie while you obviously know absolutely nothing about her person.
as you say "Regards!"
you're not even worth tiring my fingers typing up replies to your nonsenses!
Good night!

sabandborg
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:19 AM
wow thanks for the laugh!
I actually cannot believe that you dare talking trash about Amelie while you obviously know absolutely nothing about her person.
as you say "Regards!"
you're not even worth tiring my fingers typing up replies to your nonsenses!
Good night!

Sleep well Minny.

alex.2812
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:04 AM
martina hingis and anna kournikova

alex.2812
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:09 AM

bitch

Vamos Feńa
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:11 AM
Lena D./Nastya
Lena L./Nastya
Masha S./Masha K.

Martian KC
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:20 AM
Kimfans.....:o:haha: So naive.

alexusjonesfan
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:47 AM
Oh no, here they come...the terrible twosome with their ungodly one handed backhands and mastery of that vile French tongue...Witch! Witch!

You can just tell they're plotting something right now ;)
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040118/sp6.jpg

Mana
Dec 10th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Shelley Stephens & Leanne Baker

Brαm
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Fans?

Saarsmolders is just one person ok?

faste5683
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:47 AM
Oh no, here they come...the terrible twosome with their ungodly one handed backhands and mastery of that vile French tongue...Witch! Witch!

You can just tell they're plotting something right now ;)
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040118/sp6.jpg

Good grief! Despite the difference in size, Justine's arm is as "ripped" as Momo's! Perhaps the extra weight of the tropy is causing excessive blood flow into the bicep region.

:wavey:

améliemomo
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Amélie and Mary :)

http://www.fft.fr/evenements2003/FedCup-russie/album23-2/images/08.jpg

what a great atmosphere in fed cup :cool: :worship:

http://www.fft.fr/evenements2003/FedCup-russie/album23-2/images/10.jpg

Martian KC
Dec 10th, 2004, 04:38 PM
Fans?

Saarsmolders is just one person ok?

Read the entire thread first, ok?:o :rolleyes:

Brαm
Dec 10th, 2004, 08:57 PM
Read the entire thread first, ok?:o :rolleyes:
Would you be so kind as to show me where other Kimfans wrote something negative about Justine in this thread?

Volcana
Dec 10th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Venus Williams and Serena W look like close friends to each other, but actually that can't be true cuz they are biological siblings sharing the same set of parents. So, they are NOT friends. In my dictionary siblings cannot be friends.Can't help feeling sorry for you, cause me and my sister, and my brother-in-law and HIS sister, are certainly not 'just' friends, but extremely close friends. A new dictionary might help.

Martian KC
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:58 PM
Would you be so kind as to show me where other Kimfans wrote something negative about Justine in this thread?

justine thinks not

it happened long before justine beat kim, according to justine they never were friends, so yes, Justine is cold

And not to forget our dear friend sabandborg.

The word is naive.:o kimfans are naive and possibly slightly retarded.

Doraemon
Dec 11th, 2004, 12:15 AM
I also heard Venus Williams and Patty Schnyder were very close.

Teemu
Dec 11th, 2004, 12:53 AM
I'd say Team Masha.

sabandborg
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:59 AM
Oh no, here they come...the terrible twosome Witch! Witch!

You can just tell they're plotting something right now

They're just miserable people ----> The witchcraft claim is a little overboard. Just a wee bit though.

Regards!

~K.BreakAway.C~
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:59 AM
They don't get along.... at all. Svetlana even said that they are "not the best of friends" You sure you don't mean Elena and Anastasia? They're super best friends

your username says the whole story ;) :o

Brαm
Dec 11th, 2004, 08:53 AM

Oh dear God :o
wilsonpro880 and sabandborg Kimfans?! :spit:

ans
Dec 11th, 2004, 02:19 PM
kimfans are naive and possibly slightly retarded.
That's one stupid comment. It's like me saying justinefans are bitchy just because you are.

spokenword73
Dec 11th, 2004, 04:19 PM
not sure if it was mentioned, Venus and Alex Stevenson, Venus, Serena and Chanda

David Barker
Dec 11th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Lina K and Elena D - Elena was at Lina's wedding in October.

greenfunkTHREE.
Dec 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM
what about nastya and sveta? they seem pretty close at the fed cup finals?

goldenlox
Dec 11th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Anastasia is friendly with all the Russian girls. But she and Lena L. are close friends.

dukeblue5
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM

I tink you're the slightly retarded one. I don't see how believing that Justine is the one to blame for Kim and Justine's non-existent friendship is naive and retarded.

I don't know why Kim would want to be friends Justine in the first place. :tape:

Vamos Feńa
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Anastasia is friendly with all the Russian girls. But she and Lena L. are close friends.
Except Masha :lol: But Masha isn't a Russian girl probably...

MinnyGophers
Dec 12th, 2004, 01:45 AM
They're just miserable people ----> The witchcraft claim is a little overboard. Just a wee bit though.

Regards!

you're the miserable one here...
:rolleyes:

Martian KC
Dec 12th, 2004, 02:10 AM
I tink you're the slightly retarded one. I don't see how believing that Justine is the one to blame for Kim and Justine's non-existent friendship is naive and retarded.

I don't know why Kim would want to be friends Justine in the first place. :tape:

Of course you would.:tape: You're a fan of kim's afterall........:retard:

ans
Dec 12th, 2004, 04:01 PM
So grown-up to badrep someone back just because you made a stupid comment.
I thought you were different but apparentely not all justinefans or nice and funny people.

Babolatpro880
Dec 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Oh dear God :o
wilsonpro880 and sabandborg Kimfans?! :spit:
Are you like making fun of me or something?

Anyways, I heard that Jelena Dokic is good friends with both Anastasia Myskina and Karolina Sprem, and if someone tries to attack me for this, why don't you ask Rosh, who formerly communicated with Jelena through e-mail as he was the official administrator of her official site.

Martian KC
Dec 12th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I thought you were different but apparentely not all justinefans or nice and funny people.

So grownup to badrep in the first place.:yeah: :retard:
I thought kimfans wree different until they became increasingly jealous of Justine's success.

And I think I'm funny, just not as nice though. :wavey:

ans
Dec 12th, 2004, 08:38 PM
So grownup to badrep in the first place.:yeah: :retard:
Don't worry, you're like maybe the fifth person I^badrepped in my career on this board;)

Oh and, you're funny? Make me laugh then.

Billabong
Dec 12th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Hingis and Kournikova:)
Hingis and Seles:)
These are the 2 players whom Martina Hingis kept contact with, they're her best friends:)!

Martian KC
Dec 13th, 2004, 04:25 AM
Don't worry, you're like maybe the fifth person I^badrepped in my career on this board;)

Oh and, you're funny? Make me laugh then.

Wow, I feel special.

Unlike some people on the board, I'm secure with myself to not have to prove myself to others. If you like, perhaps you can search my posts?

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:10 AM
I'm not writing anythin about justine that isn't true, and it's not a reason to badrep a person because they tell the truth, that shows they just can't handle the truth

Brαm
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:10 AM
I'm not writing anythin about justine that isn't true, and it's not a reason to badrep a person because they tell the truth, that shows they just can't handle the truth
So that's why you just gave me a red dot? :tape:

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:15 AM
not just for that, for the several post on how retarded kimfans are according to you

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 07:45 AM
bram, I don't know what your doing, but namecalling is not a grownup thing to do

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:25 AM
not just for that, for the several post on how retarded kimfans are according to you
heh??? Bram didn't say that. That was Martian.

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Wow, I feel special.
I know you do.

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:43 AM
bram wasn't very kind to kimfans

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:45 AM
bram wasn't very kind to kimfans
he IS a kimfan.

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:53 AM
doesn't show that very much

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:58 AM
doesn't show that very much
he does, he's always very nice; I think he just believes you shouldn't have said those things about justine, that's just asking for a discussion and for people like Martian to come in and bash on kimfans.

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:59 AM
I didn't say anything bad about justine, just what was in the news. If they can't handle that...

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:03 AM
I didn't say anything bad about justine, just what was in the news. If they can't handle that...
"yeah, but justine said first that kim and her never were friends, kim tried to be friends, but justine didn't want to"

--> I never saw that in the news, those are just rumours; there've been numerous threads about this "friendship" between kim and justine, that's why so many people -like bram- are fed up with it, I think

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:22 AM
if someone gets tired of a topic, they shouldn't react to it instead of bringing people down

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:26 AM
if someone gets tired of a topic, they shouldn't react to it instead of bringing people down
ok, I rest my case. There's no point in having a discussion with you. You act as if Bram is a monster or something:wavey:

moby
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:33 AM
what did bram do?
i thought he was trying to defend kim actually

though of course, justine is in the fault :p
she always is, you know
in fact, she's the cause of poverty, death, war in iraq, etc.
life's so much easier when there's someone you can put the blame on

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:45 AM
I didn't put the blame with justine

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:47 AM
ok, I rest my case. There's no point in having a discussion with you. You act as if Bram is a monster or something:wavey:
how childish, I'm not talking about bram only, I'm talking bout all people that bring somebody down for having an own opinion

LostGlory
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:49 AM

:haha: :lol:

Grohl
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:50 AM
what now lost glory

Allez-H
Dec 13th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Wasn't this thread 'bout friends :scared:

MinnyGophers
Dec 13th, 2004, 01:48 PM
I didn't put the blame with justine

huuuuummmm re-read what you posted dude
I agree that there is no reason to bash on Kimfans, but please admit to your own behavior heh
by the way, there was never any "news" of Justine rejecting Kimmie's friendship or whatever.... those were just rumors.
like that kind of stuff would make the news! Belgium news should probably talk about more important world events.

Martian KC
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:35 PM
he does, he's always very nice; I think he just believes you shouldn't have said those things about justine, that's just asking for a discussion and for people like Martian to come in and bash on kimfans.

How completely biased of you. But what else can I expect from a kimfan?

Martian KC
Dec 13th, 2004, 05:38 PM
how childish, I'm not talking about bram only, I'm talking bout all people that bring somebody down for having an own opinion

That's right. YOUR OPINION! Don't present YOUR OPINION as if it's a fact.

Denise4925
Dec 13th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Can't Belgiums just get along? :p

ans
Dec 13th, 2004, 09:42 PM
I can with many but Martian (who maybe isn't even Belgian) just doesn't like me because I'm a kim-fan (and btw, also a justinefan), speaking of being biased.

Martian KC
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:18 PM
I don't think I am Belgian.:scared:

I never said I didn't like kimfans in general. I said I didn't like the naive ones like the ones that have posted in this thread. :o

Denise4925
Dec 13th, 2004, 10:52 PM
:lol: I'm sorry Belgian fans, I knew I was making a mistake, but my mind went blank. I couldn't think of the word Belgian. It's like calling Americans...Americas. :lol:

ans
Dec 14th, 2004, 09:09 AM
I don't think I am Belgian.:scared:

I never said I didn't like kimfans in general. I said I didn't like the naive ones like the ones that have posted in this thread. :o
I don't see anything naive in my posts. Anyway, case closed.

Greenout
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:51 AM
I think it will be really interesting to see if ED bonds with Russian Sveta
or tries to become more chummy with the Gallic French speaking
Justine and Nat Dechy this week in Belgium at the exhibition event
held from Dec 17- 19. As you may already know, Jhh/Nat are best
buds, and apparently the last big match between Sveta and Ed at
the Kremlin Cup wasn't the most lovey dovey. :lol:

pigam
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I think it will be really interesting to see if ED bonds with Russian Sveta
or tries to become more chummy with the Gallic French speaking
Justine and Nat Dechy this week in Belgium at the exhibition event
held from Dec 17- 19. As you may already know, Jhh/Nat are best
buds, and apparently the last big match between Sveta and Ed at
the Kremlin Cup wasn't the most lovey dovey. :lol:
I will be there to supervise the b*tch-fight :devil:
allez, let the games begin, "la überbitch est de retour" :lick:

LafandeMary
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Babsi Schett and Anke Huber :)

Greenout
Dec 14th, 2004, 01:32 PM

I think Martian KC is funny.

Look at his taste in tennis players!~ :tape: ;)
http://img114.exs.cx/img114/5750/openingh188zp.jpg

*err. nice smoking jackets

Martian KC
Dec 14th, 2004, 03:56 PM
I don't see anything naive in my posts. Anyway, case closed.

I didn't know you were the only kimfan posting in this thread. :confused:

Grohl
Dec 14th, 2004, 07:22 PM
mean as ever

Greenout
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:02 PM
mean as ever

"Look. Martian KC is a cool guy. A cool nice guy. I can
vouch for him!"- :devil:

Anyway- I thought the title of this thread was " Which 2 players
are best friends on the WTA tour?", not "which 2 forum members
are best friends on the WTAworld.com forum?" :haha:

le bon vivant
Dec 14th, 2004, 11:44 PM
Serena and Venus

Vut
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Tammy - Widjaja

sabandborg
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:38 AM
though of course, justine is in the fault
she always is, you know

The liar has always confounded the naive. For sure she's a liar and cheat ---> I absolutely refute the claims that she's responsible for war and famine.

sabandborg
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:46 AM
I'm funny, just not as nice though.

Let the record reflect ---> I think the Martian is funny! Hilarious even ---> the not nice part goes without saying.

sabandborg
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:59 AM
How completely biased of you. But what else can I expect from a kimfan?

Hell, this Martian really loves Kimfans!

sabandborg
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:01 AM

Love just boils over!

Wonder what side of Belgium the Martian claims?

sabandborg
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:07 AM

The Martian enthusiasm just envelops Kim's fans in a warm embrace. Funny like a heart attack.

You go Martian ---> back to Mars ---> Please?

Mr_Molik
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:35 AM
alicia is close friends with magui serna and all the aussies, especially rennae stubbs
rennae stubbs is very close friends with steffi graf

~ The Leopard ~
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:48 AM
Anna K loves all her fans on the tour especially *$&!#* and *&^*@! Need I say more? ;)

Martian KC
Dec 15th, 2004, 03:58 AM
I really do love em!:eek:

MinnyGophers
Dec 15th, 2004, 02:22 PM
The liar has always confounded the naive. For sure she's a liar and cheat ---> I absolutely refute the claims that she's responsible for war and famine.

and when you'll have genetic descents, you'll be responsible for spreading moronitis on Earth.

Jaime Bahena
Dec 17th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Martina Hingis and Anna K used to be best friends, when they played tennis. Please don't tell me they also had sleepovers; my imagination can't take it.

_LuCaS_
Dec 17th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Myskina and Dementieva are good friends, but if Nastya keeps winning all their duels I don't know.
BTW How far do you think a friendship can go? And I'm reffering strictly to tennis matches. Can one let her friend win because she has no more chances? (The Lena - Nastya match in the YEC ??? IMO no way, but some are wondering) , or because her friend is so close to the #1 spot, etc

Jaime Bahena
Dec 17th, 2004, 07:37 PM
Belgians seem to get along about as well as Americans get along.