PDA

View Full Version : Ok This Is It - If You Want Priority Roland Garros Tickets Contact Me Now

"Sluggy"
Dec 7th, 2004, 09:37 PM
This is the time to contact me for tickets. :) Im placing the order now. :cool: I can pick 4 tickets per day on the big courts and unlimited ground passes. :cool: I get priority choice at the good seats so this would be the time to wire me money cause im not gonna front it cause someone close to me might get pissed off. :fiery: i think the cheapest large court, it might be suzanne lenglen are 26 euros a piece. which at the current exchange rate with the US would be about 35 dollars thank you GW. :) also, you can get as many ground passes as you want. :D if you like i would be happy to scan and forward you via email the order form. Of course, any single (Jewish) ladies or dudes with single (jewish) ladies, feel free to contact me for a free ticket. ;) :hearts: :kiss:

Snuffkin
Dec 7th, 2004, 10:11 PM
any single (Jewish) ladies or dudes with single (jewish) ladies, feel free to contact me for a free ticket. ;) :hearts: :kiss:
Are you offering me a Chanukah present?;)

LeonHart
Dec 8th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Will you be doing this next year? :p

"Sluggy"
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Are you offering me a Chanukah present?;)

Yep, always looking out for my cousins! :hearts: You comming to frenchieville? We can work something out.

"Sluggy"
Dec 8th, 2004, 09:03 AM
Will you be doing this next year? :p

Yes, every year that I am living in France which seems to be a long time - what year you thinking of coming?

Snuffkin
Dec 8th, 2004, 10:54 AM
You comming to frenchieville? We can work something out.
One day I plan to venture further afield than Wimbledon for my tennis fix. Sadly though, I doubt it'll be 2005. College work and all means I can't afford to take the time off.

One day though...

"Sluggy"
Dec 8th, 2004, 11:56 AM
well ill be here when you get ther ddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllling

Snuffkin
Dec 8th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I'll bear it in mind. Just so long as you don't get any ideas about having your wicked way with me.;)

(I should be so lucky, right?)

"Sluggy"
Dec 8th, 2004, 04:38 PM
I'll bear it in mind. Just so long as you don't get any ideas about having your wicked way with me.;)

(I should be so lucky, right?)

I believe in Free Will me Lady.... :angel: So you have no obligation to kiss :hearts: Shrek! come on over and check us out at RG, we watch some tennis, play some tennis and check out the nice and affordable restos :lick: of my hometown puteaux. It'll be a rocking time. :bounce:

cheo23
Dec 8th, 2004, 06:16 PM
This is the time to contact me for tickets. :) Im placing the order now. :cool: I can pick 4 tickets per day on the big courts and unlimited ground passes. :cool: I get priority choice at the good seats so this would be the time to wire me money cause im not gonna front it cause someone close to me might get pissed off. :fiery: i think the cheapest large court, it might be suzanne lenglen are 26 euros a piece. which at the current exchange rate with the US would be about 35 dollars thank you GW. :) also, you can get as many ground passes as you want. :D if you like i would be happy to scan and forward you via email the order form. Of course, any single (Jewish) ladies or dudes with single (jewish) ladies, feel free to contact me for a free ticket. ;) :hearts: :kiss:
Sounds Like a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!