PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody hear the rest

jbone_0307
Dec 7th, 2004, 12:06 AM
of what Wendy Williams said about Serena. She thought it wasn't true but said that Serena said that she was grown up in California with 2 wealthy extremes and that she previously dated Blacks, but found out that they weren't intellectual enough and that they were raised with their moms and had a lackadaisical mentality, that why she decided to become bi-sexual and I had to leave before I could listen to all of it. Do you guys think its true???

hotandspicey
Dec 7th, 2004, 12:10 AM
You cannot be serious!!!!!:rolleyes:

Oneofakind0490
Dec 7th, 2004, 12:11 AM
Thats really funny. Never thought of Serena being bi. I thinks if fake. Who is this Wendy Williams lady anyway. She also said about Serena dating some guy that was not Brett.

jbone_0307
Dec 7th, 2004, 01:19 AM
I am not lying. Did anybody else hear it today??

tennischick
Dec 7th, 2004, 01:35 AM
Top Shotta??

dreamgoddess099
Dec 7th, 2004, 02:37 AM
that why she decided to become bi-sexual
Since when do people decide who they will be sexually attracted to? :rolleyes: You don't have a straight, bi, or gay switch in your brain.

jbone_0307
Dec 7th, 2004, 02:57 AM
Dont roll your eyes at me. Im telling what I heard on the radio, not word for word, but you get the picture.

dreamgoddess099
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:05 AM
Dont roll your eyes at me. Im telling what I heard on the radio, not word for word, but you get the picture.
I was rolling my eyes at dumbass Wendy "shit talking" Williams. She lies about everybody and everything.

Bitter Blue Bong
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:18 AM
I wouldn't put stock into anything Wendy Williams said.

SzavayFi
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:37 AM
didnt hear it, sounds retarted.

Justin
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:54 AM
I only heard Part I, when Wendy was clearly reading from some sort of article or column. She started out in question/answer from where (apparently) Serena was asked if she dated "boys." Serena (apparently) replied that she stopped dating "boys" the same time that she stopped dating black men. From then on (again, apparently) she would date women or white men. :confused:

Then, there was some whole crap about Oprah and how she was not happy with life b/c she dated Stedman and, as a successful black woman, would not have kids with a black man (??) (apparently a "quote" from Serena) :confused:

But, Wendy went to commercial w/o touching on the "bi" thing again. Art ended the segment with one of his stupid utterances, and I did not listen to the rest of her program (I went inside and don't get reception at home :o )

I wish I knew her source. Most of the time, Wendy (absent her "blind items," which this was not) are from the rags (Star, In Touch, etc)

Donít, shoot the messenger, y'all. I'm just saying what I heard. :wavey:

Knizzle
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:59 AM
I heard about the "boys" comment earlier today also.

Marcell
Dec 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Apparently,there is an e-mail going around on the internet claiming that Serena said there are no good black men,and that is the reason she is dating white.There is a copy of this e-mail on Venusserenafans.com site.As for Wendy Williams, she will say anything for ratings.She said that she did not believe Serena said those things but it was juicy to read.I think that any Serena fan knows that even if Serena truly believe those things she is smart enough not to say them in an interview.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I heard the entire "interview" and Wendy did say that she did not believe it to be true...From the way it was written...I knew within seconds that it was not true...She went on and on about Oprah..."if Oprah dated white men and was not forced to stay in the bounds of her race relationship wise, she would be married and have kids by now". Also, " wealthy black women dating black men is like taking in a lost homeless puppy...you just care for it and hope it will find a way for itself while you watch white women with their pitt bulls protecting them and their home"...a bunch of racist bullshit...Serena did not say any of this...:rolleyes:

Pureracket
Dec 7th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Serena's publicist was on the "Russ Parr Morning Show" and said that Serena never even gave an interview. She said that Serena was almost in tears when she heard the news and that Serena respects everybody.

P.S. As an aside: I knew it was not true because none of Serena's interviews ever really reveal anything of such a personal nature. That's one reason I hate the "candid" interviews that she and Venus do. When the interviews are over, I rarely know anything that a fanatic like myself didn't already know.

miranda_lou
Dec 7th, 2004, 05:12 PM
I think that any Serena fan knows that even if Serena truly believe those things she is smart enough not to say them in an interview.
Uh, no she isn't!!!:o Serena is actually very stupid.:rolleyes: If she was a smart person she would have learned by now to respect her opponents and stop being a braggart.:tape:

However, I don't believe she's stupid enough to say things that would alienate the entire Black community.:rolleyes: Even an uneducated ghetto girl can't be that stupid.:eek:

This sounds to me like one of those "rumors" started by someone who wants to hurt Serena badly. It's been done before to other high profile people and companies. (I remember the rumors about Church's Fried Chicken from a few years ago that essentially put the chain out of business;then there was the Liz Claiborne rumor that harmed that company; and who can forget the McDonalds "worms" rumors.) Rumors like this are really hard to stop, especially in these Internet days.

Serena and her people need to nip this in the budd.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM
Even an uneducated ghetto girl can't be that stupid.:eek:

Oh...you should'nt talk about yourself like that...:sad:

Mrs. Peel
Dec 7th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Oh...you should'nt talk about yourself like that...:sad:
Not only that, Miranda Lou is a troll...she has more than one alias..............:tape: :tape: :tape:

Marcell
Dec 7th, 2004, 05:46 PM
Serena sure isn't letting this controversy keep her from enjoying herself.Check out the
latest pictures at gettyimages and wireimages from last night in NYC with Destiny's Child at a fashion event.

vettipooh
Dec 7th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Oh...you should'nt talk about yourself like that...:sad::lol: :lol: :lol:

Pureracket
Dec 7th, 2004, 08:48 PM
Today, Serena is filming a sitcom in LA after flying there from NYC this morning.