PDA

View Full Version : Monica and Steffi both suck.

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Personally, I think Anna Smashnova is the greatest player of all time.

FACT: Smashnova never lost a final out of 8 attempts. That's a 100% record that beats the hell out of Steffi and Monica.

VAMOS ANNA! YES! YES!

Q&A
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:30 PM
But those were really finals that nobody cares about, well maybe accept Smashnova.

Meteor Shower
Dec 6th, 2004, 01:59 PM
:rolls:

Nimi? Is everything ok? :wazzup:

Chunchun
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:01 PM
WTF :wazzup: :ras: :silly:

tho i love anna SP :hearts: Monica & Steffi are both greater than anna :)

vertigo
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:05 PM
attention grabbing title there.
Anna is no threat to monica and steffi's respective tennis crowns.
If you'd said 'my personal favourite player of all is anna smashnova' that would make sense- this however makes no sense.

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:07 PM
lol you are all so cute in your reactions :p

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Well, using your logic...I'm the greatest ever because I've never lost a final either...:haha:

Meteor Shower
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
lol you are all so cute in your reactions :p

get your ass back into the Israeli thread and tell me where is the Tennis Center in Raanana (That's where the Israeli national blabla is taking place right?) and by which bus "lines" I can get there :devil:

DevilishAttitude
Dec 6th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Actually Nimi Anna has won all her of her finals 9 times so that makes her even better ;)

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Actually Nimi Anna has won all her of her finals 9 times so that makes her even better ;)
And having watched some Anna matches can confirm that- Anna is the best of all times!

Also, she holds an extremely impressive record- she hit NO WINNERS against S Williams in the YEC back in 2002! Has any other player done that? Got away with winning several games without hitting a single winner in the match, in a YEC, against Serena Williams? That's outstanding!

ASAP, later :p

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Well, using your logic...I'm the greatest ever because I've never lost a final either...:haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

jrm
Dec 6th, 2004, 03:50 PM
This is just another attempt to get people angry who love Monica or Steffi. This could only be said be someone WHO HASN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT TENNIS!!! Anna is AVERAGE!!!

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 04:22 PM
This is just another attempt to get people angry who love Monica or Steffi. This could only be said be someone WHO HASN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT TENNIS!!! Anna is AVERAGE!!!
And I'm guessing your signature is very intelligent? :p

jrm
Dec 6th, 2004, 04:25 PM
And I'm guessing your signature is very intelligent? :p

With such a dumbass statement i was REALLY SUPRISED that you can read
:eek: :eek: :eek:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 6th, 2004, 04:38 PM
:bounce:

Fuck all the grand slams! Tier IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's are the places to win finals :yeah:

Anna :worship:

pav
Dec 6th, 2004, 05:54 PM
" Monica and Steffi both suck" probably, but You would have to be damn careful with that bloody Steffi, that nose looks mighty sharp!

Joana
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:04 PM
:silly:

We all know that Arantxa was far better than all of them.

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:33 PM
" Monica and Steffi both suck" probably, but You would have to be damn careful with that bloody Steffi, that nose looks mighty sharp!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:34 PM
:silly:

We all know that Arantxa was far better than all of them.

Arantxa???????? :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
:lol: good one

Nimi
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:57 PM
With such a dumbass statement i was REALLY SUPRISED that you can read
I meant the last line. But nm, I'm not waisting my time arguing in this thread, it's beyond the realms of stupidity :p

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 06:58 PM
:bounce:

Fuck all the grand slams! Tier IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII's are the places to win finals :yeah:

Anna :worship:

yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Meteor Shower
Dec 6th, 2004, 07:02 PM

With such a dumbass statement i was REALLY SUPRISED that you can write

Bow down to the Queen :fiery:

Joana
Dec 6th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Arantxa???????? :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:
Yes, Arantxa.

jrm
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:08 PM
With such a dumbass statement i was REALLY SUPRISED that you can write

Bow down to the Queen :fiery:

ASAP - what can you expect from Anna's fan :rolleyes: Please, take a sip of reality, mate!

Mana
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Anna won the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand! I love Anna! But I think your nuts if you think Monica and Steffi suck! Give me a break!