PDA

View Full Version : a question

tennislover
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:55 PM
guys, do you think female tennis players sometimes read any of posts here?
I mean, for example if any of those listed as "the worst-looking" read that thread, what do you think it would be their reaction?

~Cherry*Blossom~
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Their reaction, "Bothered what they think, I'm earning more money in a year than they will in a lifetime :p "

tennislover
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Their reaction, "Bothered what they think, I'm earning more money in a year than they will in a lifetime :p "

that's so true..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:06 PM
If i was a famous player, id look for me on the internet!

Caz
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:13 PM
I know they seem to get to know of their fan websites and, once, when Conchita signed a photo for someone I know she knew immediately what website it had come from. I would say it is unlikely that any players a regular visitors to this site, but, this is a public internet forum, you never can tell who may drop by, so I always try not to insult players or criticise without reason, just in case.

Calimero377
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:26 PM
that's so true..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I don't know how much money you make, but I don't think there are more than a handful of female tennis players who make more money in one single year than a normal well-educated Graf fan makes in his lifetime ....

(And now one especially for Bandyboy)

Are you perhaps lower-class?

~Cherry*Blossom~
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:37 PM
Well, I don't know how much money you make, but I don't think there are more than a handful of female tennis players who make more money in one single year than a normal well-educated Graf fan makes in his lifetime ....

no I'm just a student :p

Calimero377
Dec 4th, 2004, 11:46 PM
no I'm just a student :p

Almost the same.
These "students" are those long-haired rabble-rousers who back Kerry type politicians. :eek:

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:04 AM

Cali all the players whom we usually talk about are multimillionaire top players so.....

Cali to be a lower class is it a crime???????
(I wonder if banda is right as he thinks you show superiority vs lower class.....)

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:12 AM
Almost the same.
These "students" are those long-haired rabble-rousers who back Kerry type politicians. :eek:

Cali, I'm sorry to tell you the truth: you are a reactionary............
ATTENTION: you are not a conservative you are a reactionary........

Calimero377
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:24 AM
Cali, I'm sorry to tell you the truth: you are a reactionary............
ATTENTION: you are not a conservative you are a reactionary........

I'm a revolutionary.
First I backed the Reagan revolution, now I support Dubya revolutionizing the Middle East, the role of the UN and international relations. :)

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:41 AM
I'm a revolutionary.
First I backed the Reagan revolution, now I support Dubya revolutionizing the Middle East, the role of the UN and international relations. :)

I support the same ideas but from Tony Blair side.....

Babolatpro880
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:18 AM
You guys, no offense, but none of you have answered the question of the thread other than honey b. The question was do you think players look here, by the way.

Anways, I have heard that Ipek Senoglu guests on here sometimes.

Calimero377
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:19 AM
I support the same ideas but from Tony Blair side.....

Supertony!!
Dubya's best friend!

I'll call you Tennistony from now on!

Calimero377
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:21 AM
npro880]You guys, no offense, but none of you have answered the question of the thread other than honey b. The question was do you think players look here, by the way.

Anways, I have heard that Ipek Senoglu guests on here sometimes.[/QUOTE]

What question?
We use every thread here to keep the Graf/Seles/Navi warfare going. With occasional jabs against Sharperova and the Willy sisters. And Hingis of course!

bandabou
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Cali, cali....I only reacted to your post with "lower-class" because it came over as you were denigrading lower-class people and looked down to them. Thatīs all...if you donīt, itīs nice. If you do, shame on you...but I donīt think you do....am I right?

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 5th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Of course they do.

WTAWorld is the largest and practically the only genuine women's tennis forum on the net.

Calimero377
Dec 5th, 2004, 07:41 AM
Cali, cali....I only reacted to your post with "lower-class" because it came over as you were denigrading lower-class people and looked down to them. Thatīs all...if you donīt, itīs nice. If you do, shame on you...but I donīt think you do....am I right?

Most of the time I do.
The driver's seat of my BMW X5 SUV is far above the Volkswagens and Opels the masses drive.

bandabou
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:09 PM
Most of the time I do.
The driver's seat of my BMW X5 SUV is far above the Volkswagens and Opels the masses drive.

Like that....aaah, nice.

Experimentee
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:13 PM
They definitely do. Theres quite a few that I know of that visit the site, and probably more that I dont know of.

Spunky83
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:15 PM
You guys, no offense, but none of you have answered the question of the thread other than honey b. The question was do you think players look here, by the way.

Anways, I have heard that Ipek Senoglu guests on here sometimes.

Iīve heard that Vera Z likes to serve on the internet and likes to visit her fan-pages very often;)

flyingmachine
Dec 5th, 2004, 12:42 PM
I think most do. I heard Momo go to this forum now and again but I think is just curiously for their. Like what honey_b_fly_15 saying about some players thinking "Bothered what they think, I'm earning more money in a year than they will in a lifetime." I think this is true too especailly after reading something which critised them.
I think the best way it's just being yourself.

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Supertony!!
Dubya's best friend!

I'll call you Tennistony from now on!

:) yes tony blair is great

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
They definitely do. Theres quite a few that I know of that visit the site, and probably more that I dont know of.

OMG poor Graf if she read all that posts about her nose..... :)

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I don't know, guys...
I suppose players are too busy and tired......it's not probable they have time to take a look here
I wonder if they ever have free time.....

crazillo
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:13 PM
I think they do come here at times, but most probably not very often. See Lindsay Davenport. She comes here, but just very, very rarely.....

pigam
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:16 PM
probably, If they need a good laugh.

Calimero377
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:25 PM
OMG poor Graf if she read all that posts about her nose..... :)

Well, many people like her nose anyway. With her hair combed back it even looks great (not only big). Have a look at those formidable Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue pictures. Many of them have Graf photographed in her profile. The photographer knew why. Graf's nose is the same as Sophia Loren's mouth or Lauren Hutton's small gap in her upper teeth. Not run-of-the-mill.

Have a look at other female tennis players' noses. The Williams sisters for example! And Sabby's nose was no beauty either. As a woman I'd prefer Graf's nose to those anytime.

The rest of Graf is without debate even with you, isn't it, Tennistony?

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:29 PM
probably, If they need a good laugh.

nice answer

tennislover
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Well, many people like her nose anyway. With her hair combed back it even looks great (not only big). Have a look at those formidable Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue pictures. Many of them have Graf photographed in her profile. The photographer knew why. Graf's nose is the same as Sophia Loren's mouth or Lauren Hutton's small gap in her upper teeth. Not run-of-the-mill.

Have a look at other female tennis players' noses. The Williams sisters for example! And Sabby's nose was no beauty either. As a woman I'd prefer Graf's nose to those anytime.

Hands off sophia Loren please......

the problem is not wheter her nose is ugly or not, the problem is: how about graf reading those threads?

greenfunkTHREE.
Dec 6th, 2004, 11:38 AM
hahaha! players do come here?? cool! who's been here other than lindsay and momo? and how did you all know that she's been here?

selestribe
Dec 6th, 2004, 12:11 PM
Is this Calimero377 a human being or a bad joke ???

selestribe
Dec 6th, 2004, 12:16 PM

No offense, I think I just don't understand your sense of humor :rolleyes:

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Is this Calimero377 a human being or a bad joke ???

Selestribe,
Cali is simply crazy for Graf and tha's why he is a raging enemy of all Seles fans in the world............... :)

selestribe
Dec 6th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Selestribe,
Cali is simply crazy for Graf and tha's why he is a raging enemy of all Seles fans in the world............... :)

Oh really ? that's so sad ...
I feel sorry for him :o

tennislover
Dec 6th, 2004, 05:33 PM
:)
maybe i used the wong word: he is a full of fighting spirit enemy more than a raging one...... :)