PDA

View Full Version : Mary NOT in Sydney Entry List

pierce0415
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:19 AM
I just looked at the Sydney Entry list in the Sydney forum and was surprised not to see Mary's name :mad: ... I know someone has posted that she was supposed to play Sydney and then Australian Open so I am worried that her injury is still bothering her. :sad: It would be terrible if Mary had to miss the Australian circuit for the 2nd year in a row ... Has anybody heard anything?

AK-DH Fan
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:25 AM
I just looked at the Sydney Entry list in the Sydney forum and was surprised not to see Mary's name :mad: ... I know someone has posted that she was supposed to play Sydney and then Australian Open so I am worried that her injury is still bothering her. :sad: It would be terrible if Mary had to miss the Australian circuit for the 2nd year in a row ... Has anybody heard anything?

It better not be the i word :rolleyes: Hope the reason is because she's playing Auckland instead or something. I hope she enters late or something though

pierce0415
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:28 AM
It better not be the i word :rolleyes: Hope the reason is because she's playing Auckland instead or something. I hope she enters late or something though
I agree AK-DH Fan
Perhaps Mary plans to play AO with no warmups or maybe she will take late Wild Card but this is not good news

Andy.
Dec 4th, 2004, 04:44 AM
I hope She is not doing a 2004 and Maissing the Aussie circut she is very popular in Australia and has had good results here Hopefully she has decided to just play no warm ups and just wants to be fresh for the Aussie open. I dont want to hear for the second year in a row that one of the former champs will not be playing.

ashwu
Dec 4th, 2004, 04:57 AM
maybe she's not sure about the injury? or she has other plans for her birthday?

NicoMary
Dec 4th, 2004, 09:38 AM
She is probably still injured...:sad: maybe she has choosen to prepare herself out of a tournament and to come back on the tour For the Australian open:worship: ...Williams sisters does it frequently... :p or maybe she will just play in Auckland....just hope that her injury is not too important....:sad:

mamno_MARYFAN
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Oh dear...hopefully Mary will have a good reason for not playing in Sydney...its such a grand warm-up tourney...and I would really love Mary to get used to the level of other top players before the Australian Open...:sad:

Mary surely will play the Australian next year???...It would be unthinkable if Mary skip it next year too...at this point of her career...I always reckon Australia is the best place for Mary to play....she loves it there...:bounce:
Anyway...all the best Mary...hopefully u'll be ready for next year!!!!:bounce:
Go Mary!!!!!!!:bounce:

Mark Spruce
Dec 5th, 2004, 01:12 AM
I hope that Mary will be OK and will play down under.

Please Mary be OK !!!!!!!!

Mark

MaryBigFan
Dec 7th, 2004, 04:46 PM
Maybe she will be playing in soime smaller tournaments than sydney before AO.

NicoMary
Dec 7th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Maybe she will be playing in soime smaller tournaments than sydney before AO.

hope so

aimee20
Dec 17th, 2004, 08:00 AM
hi guys any news on this
i'm at sydney and this is really sad news :(

Mark Spruce
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:04 PM
I heard that she was going straight to the AU Open.

Mark

NicoMary
Dec 20th, 2004, 08:43 PM
I heard that she was going straight to the AU Open.

Mark
me too...we will see

christo
Dec 21st, 2004, 12:01 PM
J'ai envoyé un email à la fft. Ils m'ont répondu ce matin:"Mary Pierce devrait commencer par le tournoi de Hobart. Son coach est pour l'instant son frère David".

saby
Dec 21st, 2004, 12:15 PM
Yes that is a good news !!!! :worship:

David is back :bounce::worship: :bounce: :worship:

Thanks Christo

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Mark Spruce
Dec 21st, 2004, 12:25 PM
yipeeeeeeeee

I am so happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

NicoMary
Dec 21st, 2004, 01:52 PM
J'ai envoyé un email à la fft. Ils m'ont répondu ce matin:"Mary Pierce devrait commencer par le tournoi de Hobart. Son coach est pour l'instant son frère David".
Merci bcp christo t'a toujours les infos ki font plaisir avant tout le monde:wavey: :worship: ...mary jouerai donc à Hobart bizarre qu'elle soit pas inscrite non?

MaryBigFan
Dec 21st, 2004, 01:53 PM
That means that she is playing Hobart and David coaches her again? Sorry, I don't know French! LOL

saby
Dec 21st, 2004, 05:02 PM
Yes Marybigfan!!

David and Mary are back together again !!!

Mark Spruce
Dec 21st, 2004, 06:06 PM
My early Christmas Present from Mary :clap2:

mark

christo
Dec 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM
Mary will play in Auckland.It's confirmed. So I don't know if she will play in Hobart after.