PDA

View Full Version : "Click for Breast Cancer" in non-tennis

PatM04
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:17 AM
Hey guys! It's Pat again. I just wanted to tell you guys that in the non-tennis forum there is a thread that has a link where you can click an icon. Everytime you click you help fund a free mamogram for women who can't afford them. My mom has cancer, not breast but still it doesn't matter. I think it's a worthy cause as I am sure all of you do. No person, no matter what the diagnosis or prognosis has to die from cancer, and you can help in that cause. Also, prayers for my mom are more than welcome if you're a praying person.

Credit to beauty is pink for starting the thread in non-tennis....come on over and click:)

icequeen
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Hey guys! It's Pat again. I just wanted to tell you guys that in the non-tennis forum there is a thread that has a link where you can click an icon. Everytime you click you help fund a free mamogram for women who can't afford them. My mom has cancer, not breast but still it doesn't matter. I think it's a worthy cause as I am sure all of you do. No person, no matter what the diagnosis or prognosis has to die from cancer, and you can help in that cause. Also, prayers for my mom are more than welcome if you're a praying person.

Credit to beauty is pink for starting the thread in non-tennis....come on over and click:)

You and your mom will be in my prayers for sure and I will go to that forum and make sure I do my part.

PatM04
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:21 AM
You and your mom will be in my prayers for sure and I will go to that forum and make sure I do my part.Thank you so much!

SzavayFi
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:02 AM

u'll be in my prayers man :wavey: , one of my good freinds mom has breast cancer, she is only 14 it is really sad. i know about that one ive clicked over there a few times.

Rohin.
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:28 AM
Pat if I could rep you again I would.. :D :woohoo:

And all my best wishes go to your mum and your family.. :hug:

vettipooh
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:09 AM
Already did, Pat. Saw it in non-tennis two days ago.Keep the faith, buddy. everything will turn out ok.

beauty_is_pink
Dec 4th, 2004, 03:59 AM
great for spreading the news :)

i wish your mom and your family all the best :hug: