PDA

View Full Version : The "say nice things about the Williams sisters" thread

Doraemon
Dec 4th, 2004, 12:39 AM
K, I don't have too much good stuff to say about them.
Anyways...
Serena: gracious, considerate, nice fashion-sense, nice butt, muscular
Venus: good at decorating a hosue, mountainous cheeks, nice legs, great forehand & serve (when on ), don't joke much.

harloo
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:02 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

icequeen
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:18 AM
Beautiful, Intelligent, considerate, knows what they want out of life, great role models, very respectful, does not have a bad word to say about other players, level heads, stars, glamorous, icons, always giving back to the community, changed tennis for the better, Made the other players work harder to try to catch up to them, plays exciting tennis, and they sure do make the WTA exciting. They are the best two tennis players in the world and they are known world wide.

Chunchun
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:35 AM
nothing to say, i just love them :hug: :hearts:

and this thread should be renamed as The "a bitch starting sth idiotic" thread.

:rolleyes:

Becool
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:12 AM
K, I don't have too much good stuff to say about them.
Anyways...
Why do you even bother then? Stay quiet

power26
Dec 4th, 2004, 05:07 AM
the GREATEST EVER!!!

G_Slammed
Dec 4th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Williams Sisters only care about what their family and their people think.

Sorry. That's the way it is.

pav
Dec 4th, 2004, 09:54 AM
I'll be in on this--- now, let Me think, there must be some thing... oh hell, I might have to get back to You on this,just can't think, My ribs are sore, hold on,I know, nice smiles!

HotSpot
Dec 4th, 2004, 12:04 PM
what could i say more...?!!

I LOVE them...

^bibi^
Dec 4th, 2004, 12:18 PM
The only thing nice about the williams sisters I could say is that Mauresmo is worse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bandabou
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Thereīs plenty to say but this is the most important one......they proved that two sisters CAN be equally good at a sport and succeed in it, that there isnīt just ONE way to come up in tennis, opened up the door for all those black girls and boys....amongst others.

tennislover
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:15 PM
The only thing nice about the williams sisters I could say is that Mauresmo is worse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tennislover
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:16 PM
what such fascinating girls..................

Amorc
Dec 4th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Dont particularly like either of em, but for me some of the matches they had against Hingis were the most exciting matches I ever have or ever will see.

Rollo
Dec 4th, 2004, 02:39 PM
They've brought a lot of fans into the game-always a good thing.

While I don't like Richard very much; he DID prove you don't have to go through the juniors to make it.

Venus and Serena are unique. No two siters have ever had that kind of impact. They're the Double Mint twins of tennis. It's been a curse at times-but for the most part it's a blessing.

As Venus and Serena have aged their differences have come out. The contrast is fantastic.

I love Venus for her classy dress and behavior. Her volleys are a sight-especially the swing volley.

Serena is a street fighter drama queen. Her matches vs. Capriati are classics-those two should do a miniseries!

fried_beans
Dec 4th, 2004, 04:30 PM
They are both incredible fighters.

dreamgoddess099
Dec 4th, 2004, 06:47 PM
They both have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things going for them. They are legends.

Q&A
Dec 4th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Thereīs plenty to say but this is the most important one......they proved that two sisters CAN be equally good at a sport and succeed in it, that there isnīt just ONE way to come up in tennis, opened up the door for all those black girls and boys....amongst others.

So, which Wimbledon final will we be cheering you on in, then?:)

bandabou
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:16 PM
So, which Wimbledon final will we be cheering you on in, then?:)

:lol: None, Iīm afraid....

Q&A
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:18 PM
:lol: None, Iīm afraid....

Damn it!!! I was so looking forward to bashing you on this forum. ;)

cartmancop
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:23 PM
They are very charitable people who give back to the community in numerous ways. They also always bring excitement and media buzz when they come to a tournament.

Cam'ron Giles
Dec 4th, 2004, 08:45 PM
I love everything about them...:hearts:

faste5683
Dec 4th, 2004, 10:16 PM
Venus is simply fantastic. Serena, well...did I say how wonderful Venus is?

:wavey:

Rory81
Dec 6th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Venus: Longest legs on the WTA, covers the court like a blanket

Serena: Titillates the guys at TennisWarehouse, salivating at news of Hingis's return.

Jaime Bahena
Dec 6th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Good dental hygiene.

timray
Dec 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Serena is greatest player ever, but if she was white she could get the respect and love from many more people.

Venus: very nice legs, great forehand & serve.

Smackie
Dec 16th, 2004, 10:05 PM
I like Venus in general and how she has grown to be a lady on court (and has become one of my faves!)
I like Serena's desire and determination. She is the only person I could think of that can match Justine's mental toughness (sorry I just have to praise my ultimate fave when praising another player...hehehhe)

I also admire how both of them have turned tennis into what it is today, exciting super power tennis!

bovina_forever
Dec 16th, 2004, 10:16 PM
:yeah: they are both great :yeah:

samn
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Apart from everything else many of you have mentioned, I respect the sisters for their adaptability. When they first started playing on the pro tour, they were knocked for not having come through the junior ranks, and many "experts" said that they played brainless, go-for-broke tennis ignoring the fact that they were still young. But Venus and Serena proved their naysayers wrong by learning through experience that the success that they bragged about in their early years wasn't going to come easy. Their games got smarter, they learned how to construct points, and in spite of being called unsportsmanlike and arrogant, they grew up and started conducting themselves like mature champions. There were those who said they didn't know how to play on clay, but no matter what we may think of the "right way to play" on any surface, I think they've both done very well indeed on clay!

(Aside: As someone whose favourite player was Graf, I consider the 1999 Indian Wells final a fitting "passing of the torch from one great champion to another" moment .)

Frank
Dec 16th, 2004, 11:19 PM
Damn it!!! I was so looking forward to bashing you on this forum. ;) Bandabou is female? :eek:

JenCpLvr
Dec 17th, 2004, 12:06 AM
Serena looks good in white.

Venus looks good in anything.