PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a PAW Interviewer for 2005

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:33 AM
This job will involve:

Pming a set of questions (around 10) to the winner and runner-up, as well as one outstanding performer (ie that player's best result to date) of every single tournament each week.

The questions should differ to each individual and be specifically designed for them to answer - ie not just generic 'How are you feeling' questions but rather more specific 'Did you feel the pressure of defending off 200 pts over the next 2 weeks' etc...

The Interviewer must be able to promptly send out the pm's and then post the interviews - formatting it so it is read friendly, in a PAW Interview Thread (which will be a Sticky).

The interviewer must have a sound knowledge of PAW, reasonable English skills and most importantly a strong motivation to complete their duty after each tournament (with a minimal delay)

Please post if you are interested to apply for this position in 2005, one of a few positions available to make this game even more interesting to you all. This is a great opportunity to be part of the PAW Staff and should be great fun for all too. I will make a decision to choose one of the candidates, after several of you have shown your interest by replying :)

Cheers,
Spikey :wavey:

SpikeyAidanm
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM
One more note: Please think carefully if you want to apply, it is not enough to decide one week you are too tired or lazy to send out pm's, this job requires ongoing dedication, (with the exception of maybe you are absent for one weekend and I can fill in for you)... :)

Hayato
Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:40 AM
Just a reminder about PAW Magazine.

We have one article (and that is from me) :o