PDA

View Full Version : New Captain!!

saby
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I just heard on the news that Guy Forget will probably not be the captain of the fed cup team next year, he will be replace by Nathalie Tauziat :mad: berk !!

It's not sure yet, he will decide very soon.

We will see for sure against Austria !!

:angel: :angel: :angel:

manu32
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:56 PM
vu les rapports tauziat mauresmo ça va être rigolo.....

Linnie
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:57 PM
:eek:

Sonja
Nov 29th, 2004, 08:16 PM
:eek: :eek:

On a signalé que Tauziat/Mauresmo a eu refconciled leurs différences.

They're both adult enough to deal with it and will do what's best for France. ;)

MissTennisFan
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Personnellement je sens que les joueuses seront bien moins motivées à participer. Enfin on verra...

TatiAnnahølic
Nov 29th, 2004, 09:38 PM
please Guy continue doing this great job! :worship: don't let the monster take your place...

Bette_Midler
Nov 29th, 2004, 10:04 PM
please Guy continue doing this great job! :worship: don't let the monster take your place...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

allez monster :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

btw: :sad: @guy

Sonja
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:19 AM
Personnellement je sens que les joueuses seront bien moins motivées à participer. Enfin on verra...
Vous juste pourriez avoir raison mais j'espère que vous avez tort. Noah considérerait-il revenir?

tennisrulz8
Nov 30th, 2004, 01:47 AM
I do not think Noah will return. Does anyone think Nathalie will be a good coach?

ashwu
Nov 30th, 2004, 06:04 AM
mary would be a better captain than that crazy woman

Mark Spruce
Nov 30th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I have to agree Ash, you know I thought WHY NOT Mary.

Oh well lets see what happens.

At the moment GUY please stay !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

spindoctor
Nov 30th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Mary would make an excellent captain. She's a natural leader and would create a great atmosphere.

marion
Nov 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM
on parle plus de arnaud boesh pour remplacer forget

SpremPierceLover
Nov 30th, 2004, 02:22 PM
It would be a dream come thru...:hearts: ..together with Guy ???....aren't they a couple already ???? :eek::lol: ..Anyway with Mary everything falls in place..she's so lovely..:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Mary would make an excellent captain. She's a natural leader and would create a great atmosphere.

saby
Nov 30th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Vous juste pourriez avoir raison mais j'espère que vous avez tort. Noah considérerait-il revenir?
Noah is too busy with music, (by the way his CD is very nice I love it) He already doesn't have time to see his children so, tennis :o .....

saby
Nov 30th, 2004, 04:54 PM
on parle plus de arnaud boesh pour remplacer forget
Well I'm happy about that, I rather like Arnaud than Nathalie, I didn't watch the news yet today...

ashwu
Nov 30th, 2004, 05:13 PM
i remember he and mary played mix doubles once? not so sure

Mark Spruce
Nov 30th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Hello Ash, Yes I think that they did play in a Charity event in the mid 90's

regards

mark

Sonja
Nov 30th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Noah is too busy with music, (by the way his CD is very nice I love it) He already doesn't have time to see his children so, tennis :o .....
merci :)

mamno_MARYFAN
Dec 1st, 2004, 02:50 AM
Oh well...it would be tough losing Forget...he's a great guy and has such positive influence on Mary and the other girls...:sad:

Please...not Thauziat!!!!:o She's just too big-headed:o ...I remember her being so bitter towards Mary in the mid 90s after Mary won the Australian and became the French no 1...I just cannot imagine how she would deal with Mary and the girls now and in the future!!!:o
Arnaud Boetsch???? I seem to remember the guy as a former player rite...he looked to be a cool guy too!!!:bounce:

Anyway...go France for 2005!!!:bounce: :bounce:

saby
Dec 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM
Arnaud Boetsch???? I seem to remember the guy as a former player rite...he looked to be a cool guy too!!!:bounce:
Anyway...go France for 2005!!!:bounce: :bounce:
Yes you are right, now Arnaud is a commentator on Eurosport, I bet he does others stuffs too beside that.

Tylane
Dec 1st, 2004, 10:03 PM
If Tauziat arrives, the others leave, that's sure !

Mark Spruce
Dec 2nd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Lets all just hope for the best.

By the way who makes the final descion oh who the captain will be. I guess what it will be the French Tennis Federation ???

regards

Mark

Andy.
Dec 2nd, 2004, 04:55 AM
Im sure Mary will be the team captain in the future she has been one of the great female french players and really works well in the fed cup team atmosphere.

mauresmofan
Dec 2nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Maam would be an excellent captain - I think all the french players look up to her. Anyone but Tauziat please - I still have nightmares from when she fell over in the Wimbledon final in 98 and her dress flipped up.

cakiteror
Dec 9th, 2004, 09:04 AM
did tauziat write something bad about mary in her book?i never liked her,i dont know why!though mary is only half french,i believe she proved she can be MORE FRANCH than others.

Mark Spruce
Dec 9th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Well said Cakiteror

regards

Mark

griffin
Dec 9th, 2004, 06:55 PM
If Tauziat arrives, the others leave, that's sure !

I had similar thoughts. Any chance this is the FFT's way of sending a message to the players for complaining about their lack of support for Fed Cup (and their laughable application to host the semis and finals this year)?

manu32
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:36 PM
the next fft president will decide

cakiteror
Dec 9th, 2004, 08:56 PM
thanks mark

Mark Spruce
Dec 10th, 2004, 11:25 AM
My pleasure Cakireror.

Well lets hope they will be some one good.

mark

saby
Jan 12th, 2005, 10:42 PM
Today I read that Yannick and Arnaud will not train the french fed cup team.

The federation asked to the girls to "choose" the new captain, they are thinking about it and they have to tell who they would like to have to replace Foget.

Tati's coach, George Goven will probably be the new coach but the french federation will decide during the "open gaz de france".

Mark Spruce
Jan 13th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Hi Saby,

I just hope it is not Tauziat (egghrrhrhhr)

I just hope that what ever happens Mary will still be in the team.

Mark

NicoMary
Jan 13th, 2005, 11:21 AM
there is a small article about :hearts: Mary:hearts: in today newspaper l'équipe

here is an extract about the fed cup:

"Apprenant qu'Arnaud Boetsch avait décliné l'invitation faites par les joueuses de la fed cup de prendre l'équipe en main. Mary¨Pierce s'est d'abord étonnée. Mais elle a carrément éxplosé de rire quand on lui a rapporté qu'une hypothése selon laquelle elle pourrait endosser le costume de capitaine joueuse avait circulé: "Je n'y ai pas du tout pensé, je ne sait pas ce qu'en pensent les autres joueuses, mais pourquoi pas?" a t'elle rétorqué une fois le choc passé."

Learnin' that A. Boetsch has declined the job of captain of the french fed cup team, Mary Pierce was first surprised. But she almost died of laugh when we explained to her that a rumor has circulated that she could become the new captain(player) of the fed cup team. "I haven't think about it, i don't know what the girls would think about that, but why not?:hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jan 13th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Hey why not, she knows all the girls well and also would be so motivated for the job.

It would be cool to see Mary do the job, but maybe in the future not when she is still playing.

Mark

Linnie
Jan 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
This is also from an article in L'Equipe on Amélie:

......the principal subject for conversation relates to the succession of Forget to the head of the team of Fed Cup. Mauresmo wishes that the players speak about it between them as of this weekend. A new wave of names starts to circulate, on which figure that of Cédric Pioline, but right now Amélie Mauresmo gives an opinion in favor of Jerome Potier, former player, trainer federal, in spite of his legendary severity with regard to female tennis.
"I had the occasion to rub shoulders with him a little bit, it is really the guy who we would need! "(if Goven, coach of Golovin, could not take up the two duties), number 2 affirmed world.

But, hey - Mary would make a super coach, too! :)

Mark Spruce
Jan 13th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Cédric Pioline he never sprang to mind, MUCH BETTER choice than Nathalie.

Mark

manu32
Jan 13th, 2005, 09:05 PM
poor France.......