PDA

View Full Version : I <3 Anastasia Myskina!!!

shap_half
Nov 29th, 2004, 05:41 PM
I think it's fabulous that Anastasia is being candor with her feelings and really letting her voice heard in that Russian team. With all these people calling her a bitch, arrogant, and whatever else (which I know is something other players have had to suffer through), I want to congratulate her for hre Fed Cup victory and her patriotism. Her love for her country is all over her face during that Fed Cup victory and it is just awesome to see someone love her country that much.

And before someone gets all up on face regarding her not wanting Masha on the team and how can be construed as not wanting the best for her country. But isn't what is best for the Russian Fed Cup team for there to be some form of cohesion? And it's not just Anastasia who doesn't like Masha, so with Masha there, it would only be worse because the camaraderie would be lost. And besides, Myskina is the #1 Russian player. She's carried this Russian team to where it is now. And if it wasn't for her success, it is doubtful that Russia would have had this much of a successful year.

So go Anastasia! :bounce:

Spunky83
Nov 29th, 2004, 06:00 PM
There you go...though could you maybe change the word "nationalism" to "patriotism"? The first one has a very bad connotation to its meaning...

Nice signature by the way...really like all the players;)

katiektc
Nov 29th, 2004, 06:44 PM
lol @ nationalism.....and im from northern ireland :lol: