PDA

View Full Version : Tara Snyder

Lee-Waters' Boy
Nov 29th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Here is a funny story about Tara Snyder...one of my friends works at the Gap and she walked in the other day. She looked at him funny and was like, I know I recognize you from some where...well she remembered seeing him in Memphis this year and Troy last year when we had gone to see her play. We didn't even talk to her so its not like she had a conversation to recall, she just remembered the face.

Kind of funny how I guess players pick up on their surroundings :p

And for anyone who cares, she looks really fit and ssaid she is recovered from her injury and plans to play in Australia :bounce: go Tara ;)

*Jool*
Nov 29th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Good luck Tara !!

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Go Tara! I've missed those on court tantrums.;)

Hopefully she makes her way back into the top 50. She was doing so well until that injury in March came long.

Helen Lawson
Nov 29th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Go for it Tara!

DevilishAttitude
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Tara :)

Not played since retiring injured at Wimbledon so it will be a nice comeback since she was top 100 when she got injured

She's like Maureen Drake in the temper department isn't she ;)

vogus
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:08 PM
i remember when Snyder beat Rubin to win Quebec City way back in '98... ever since then it's been pretty much downhill for her, she hasnt been Top 100 in five years. Potentially good player though. How old is she, 27?

PointBlank
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:12 PM
I hated in Memphis when she hit her leg and it left a big ass slap mark .. ouch ..

Hes lucky Memphis is so small that you remember people

PatM04
Nov 29th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Tara:) Hope she is better from her injuries!

CCCP1
Nov 29th, 2004, 11:00 PM
Yes i love watching her

CoryAnnAvants#1
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Tara :)

Not played since retiring injured at Wimbledon so it will be a nice comeback since she was top 100 when she got injured

She's like Maureen Drake in the temper department isn't she ;)
Even though she hasn't played a match since Wimbledon, she essentially hasn't been in any condition to play since March when she seriously injured herself. She only showed up to RG and Wimbledon purely for the $10000+ paycheck, which any player with her ranking can always use. She basically pulled a tank job in the FO against Irvin and then couldn't even finish her match at Wimbledon against Gagliardi.

sexymale
Nov 30th, 2004, 12:46 AM
Go tara so gladf to see she isnt reitried